Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What to expect...

4 posters

Go down

What to expect... Empty What to expect...

Post by lovestruckromeo 2nd March 2011, 8:00 pm

Hi everyone,

I have my first consultation tomorrow at Transform in Norwich - has anyone been to think clinic before? I've heard good things about Transform on this forum, which is the main reason I've booked to see them.
I'm just wondering what to expect, I'm quite excited as it means I'm one step closer to having my dream boobs!

Thanks
Tash xx
lovestruckromeo
lovestruckromeo
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

What to expect... Empty Re: What to expect...

Post by thevisionoflife 2nd March 2011, 8:37 pm

Hay Tash,

No help really just wanted to say good luck for tomorrow.

I had a good Consultation at Spire Norwich yesterday and will be going with them. (nothing booked yet)

Basically you will go in you might see a patience care co-ordinator and / or a surgeon (have they said? I saw both with THG and just the surgeon with Spire) They normally ask why you want a BA and what you want to achieve. Then they will have a look at your boobies measure them and then recommend what they think you will need. Then you can ask any questions you want. Take some photos of the boobies you like the look of to give them an idea.

Enjoy it and I hope it gives you a better idea of what you want.
x
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by lovestruckromeo 2nd March 2011, 9:37 pm

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, at least I know what to expect now :) They haven't said whether I will see a surgeon or not so I'll find out tomorrow. I know I'm seeing a surgeon (Mr Seno) at THG which is booked for Sat.
It's good to hear you've found a surgeon/company you're happy with! Did you have to pay for your consulataion at spire?

Thanks
Tash xx
lovestruckromeo
lovestruckromeo
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thevisionoflife 3rd March 2011, 8:18 am

Yes Its £120 but you can go back as many times you like for that but the surgery is a lot more money. Some of them take that fee off the surgery but not the one I am seeing. (as far as I know)

If you don't have any luck with the others and still want to go ahead maybe you'll give them a go! they do a 0% medical loans. Hopefully I would have thought you'd find someone at Transform or THG, I've not heard about Mr Seno.

YAY Good luck!! Let us know how to get on.

x

thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 3rd March 2011, 12:11 pm

I had my surgery through Transform in London.

You usually only see a PCC on the first appointment then they book you in with a surgeon consult. It's a good idea to ask which surgeons work at the clinic and hospital you'd be having surgery in, that way you can research and get an idea of their reputation.
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 3rd March 2011, 12:21 pm

How did you get on at your consultation sweetheart
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by lovestruckromeo 4th March 2011, 8:37 pm

Had my consulation yesterday, saw my PCC who was very nice but to be honest I didn't feel as though it clicked...
I was late in there as she ran over with a previous person and the waiting made me nervous! Was good to see the implants for the first time though! My first impression was OMG they're huge! lol I guess they really aren't that big once they're inside you though.
I have booked in to see a surgeon to get more of an idea of what size etc so hopefully I will get a better impression of Transform a bit more after that. I'm seeing Dr Difrancesco on the 24th.
One thing I did feel though was that from being on this forum you lot have already answered most of the questions I would have asked anyway! This really is a great learning curve.
Thanks for asking :)
lovestruckromeo
lovestruckromeo
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down