Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should I expect to sag again!

+3
lola_blsk
butterfly7713
FLOWER11
7 posters

Go down

Should I expect to sag again! Empty Should I expect to sag again!

Post by FLOWER11 20th April 2011, 3:20 pm

Every morning I look at my boobs for any crazy changes...Everything is looking ok I guess...Well expect for the part I still have NO nipple sensation...I'm also so affraid of sagging AGAIN! That will be a heart breaker having deflated saggy boobs was the reason I had work done in the first place! So should I prepare my lil heart to be broken.. Will I indeed sag again even after the full lift and implants?? Girls that have had these procedures done for a while now please do tell....
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 655

Back to top Go down

Should I expect to sag again! Empty Re: Should I expect to sag again!

Post by butterfly7713 20th April 2011, 3:52 pm

Hey hun, I had a full anchor uplift with 390 unders and I keep expecting to wake up one morning and find they have dropped to my knees overnight lol. I am only 9 weeks po but I voiced my concerns to my ps and he said sagging will naturally happen again with age as with natural breasts but not for the next 10-15 years. So it's just as with normal boobs really hun ie time will eventaully affect them but not within the next week, month or year etc. Good luck and enjoy your new up there boobies xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 20th April 2011, 4:01 pm

Butterfly, I guess I keep on looking at them expecting them to sag in the next 6 months.......I want to post pixs of my bfore and after how can upload pixs even if im a newbie?? N where do I do that??So u girls can see how things have changed they wr awful!!
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 20th April 2011, 4:51 pm

Hey Flower, Mine were awful before to hun as I had lost alot of weight but even before that right from the start of my boobs developing they grew straight down. My ps reckons I have a colagen problem with my skin and that's the reason why they were the way they were right from an early age.

I am a newbie on here to so I'm afraid I can't help with pics as I havn't done it myself yet. I assume the pic upload must be in the profile section. I will have a look and see if I can figure it out and get back to you xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 20th April 2011, 4:59 pm

Butterfly, I think i was so use to them being so saggy that I keep on thinking that with each day that passes by the saggy deflated once will appear again! I know I'm being silly but I swear I keep thinking "ok this is too good to be true when will these puppies sag like the old ones" i hope they don't for a long time!!

I will also try to figure out the pic so I can upload the pics I have :boobstick:
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lola_blsk 20th April 2011, 5:17 pm

Hey hun sorry I can't advise on the sagging part but I can't with the pic part....

If u go to picturetrail.com and set up a profile (its free) and upload ur pics and protect them with a password (up to u) then u can give people ur password and username to see ur pics :-D xxx
lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 20th April 2011, 5:20 pm

thanks lola will do just that :thumbs:
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by charms 20th April 2011, 6:56 pm

oh lord i was so worried bout the same thing. i was just down to my bellybutton before :doh: my dr told me the same thing, they will be ok, especially for a while. i have also heard: that even when they do begin eventually to drop again, they will drop more from the bottom, and the nipples will stay higher cause of how they were re-placed. dont know if that is true i can't remember where i heard that. so even if they start to drop again it will not be in the same way.. // oh boy. i was quite paranoid about that!! dont want to go back There anytime soon// also depending on the kind of lift you had i think the scar placement will actually add strength to your skin //
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th April 2011, 9:41 pm

Sagging will depend on your skin elasticity, the possibility of further pregnancies as well as ageing, some women are lucky and get away with never sagging, if you've had sagging before, which all of us up-lift ladies probably have, then it's definately worth looking after your boobs hun.

I'm paranoid like yourself sweetness and it's very rare I ever go braless, maybe I'm a little too overprotective of my new assets, but I went through a lot to get these babies, I want 'em looking like they do now for as long as possible!

Just ensure they're well supported, keep the skin well moisturised and just hope mother nature is kind to you... And most important of all - ENJOY THEM BABE! xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 20th April 2011, 9:50 pm

Thanks cookie I've been kind of iffy on what moisturiser to use..Dr. so for has instructed me to put antibacterial ointment on my incisions and do so at least 2x a day but how about the skin around what should I be putting??
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th April 2011, 9:59 pm

With having an uplift babe you're best waiting till you get the all clear from your surgeon/clinic before moisturising you definately shouldn't use anything near your scars that hasn't been given the all clear from your surgeon, you're still early in your recovery and the scars are still prone to infection, with having an uplift it's a little difficult to moisturise and avoid the scars, so I'd just enjoy your recovery babe, follow your post-op instructions and when you're given the all clear, then start with a moisturising routine. xx

xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 20th April 2011, 10:27 pm

Cookie ur boobies look great in ur default pix without a bra r they that full on top? For me As the days go by the fullness on top is going down hmmm...
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th April 2011, 10:39 pm

Thanks hunni, no the upper pole fullness is all thanks to a good push up bra.

Braless, my boobs now have a natural slope to them.

This is how my boobs look braless after losing the upper pole -

Should I expect to sag again! 25298_12

It's natural to start losing the upper pole at the stage you're at now hunni, but the lower pole fills out at this time creating a more natual look to the breast shape. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 20th April 2011, 10:45 pm

Cookie even without the bra your boobs look super good :good: yeah! I keep on checking on my boobs and today they look like there loosing the fullness on top and are a odd shape kinda long looking not quite round looking like boobs look..so u have saline or silicone?
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th April 2011, 10:50 pm

Thanks hun Should I expect to sag again! 67188 they're silicone sweetness. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hazleyez2201 21st April 2011, 2:36 am

my breast are long (tubular) looking as well. Do they change in shape as the time goes by?
hazleyez2201
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 21st April 2011, 2:52 am

I too am paranoid that my new boobs will end up back like they were before, I think its a common worry for us uplift ladies.
We just finished summer here in Australia and I spent a lot of time in a bikini which doesnt have much support, and when I would come home from the beach I would put on a full support sports bra to compensate!
I also remember from around the 6 week to the 3 month post op time I was freaking out that they were sagging... however it was just that they were changing, creating more lower fullness and becomming more natural, and that does stop they dont actually sag... I think they acutally look better.
Try not to worry hun, and just take care of the new girls! x
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 21st April 2011, 2:55 pm

Thanks Sarah..I feel better knowing the girls will only get better...I can't wait to get fitted for a bra and find out what size I ended up with...3 more wks for my 6 wk follow-up.... dance
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 21st April 2011, 3:00 pm

Hazleyez I also had 2 dfrnt amount of cc's put in due to one boob being smaller than the other to sart off with... and I continue to be worried that I will look un-even what has been your experience with that??? My big boob looks way better than the smaller one...the big one looks rounder and just like a boob the small one is more long on the upper chest part ugghh! shrug
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hazleyez2201 21st April 2011, 8:55 pm

flower, mine is the same way. My left side which was just a tad bigger (couldn't tell it much before) than my right one. My left side has lower cc and looks elongated and my right side looks good and round. I look worse now then i did before surgery. My ps didnt do anything but make things bigger and more noticeable. I've complained but he said they look fine to him. Of course he is gonna say that, he did it and doesn't want to fix it.

Does anyone know how long I must wait until I could have it fixed or even possibly have them taken out with just a lift? I use to look great in a bra and bikini now I look lopsided.
hazleyez2201
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 21st April 2011, 9:25 pm

Oh! No nope Now i'm worried.....Haz bfore u had any work done did u have one boob way smaller than the other? Bcause I did n my dr. said adding more cc's to the small one would even me out of course they will never be exactly the same but very close.....By nature i'm a "worry wart" and all this freaks me out....
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd April 2011, 9:41 am

hazleyez2201 wrote:flower, mine is the same way. My left side which was just a tad bigger (couldn't tell it much before) than my right one. My left side has lower cc and looks elongated and my right side looks good and round. I look worse now then i did before surgery. My ps didnt do anything but make things bigger and more noticeable. I've complained but he said they look fine to him. Of course he is gonna say that, he did it and doesn't want to fix it.

Does anyone know how long I must wait until I could have it fixed or even possibly have them taken out with just a lift? I use to look great in a bra and bikini now I look lopsided.

Firstly sweetie, just try not to panic Should I expect to sag again! 571992 You're VERY early in your recovery and there is still plenty of time for your breasts to even out, at the stage in my recovery that you're in now, I was telling myself EXACTLY the same, even having to keep re-adjusting my boob in my bra to create a normal look, I beside myself with worry that that was what I was going to have to live with... I think I cried right through till 10 weeks post-op! That was my changing marker! At 10 weeks post-op, I woke one morning and could see that my boobs were getting better!, over the next two weeks, the changing process seemed rapid! and by 12 weeks post-op I had almost perfect symmetry!

So don't get down just yet hun... You've LOTS of changes yet to come. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down