Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

weight

5 posters

Go down

weight Empty weight

Post by Victoria2345 7th September 2013, 12:34 am

Im on a serious downer atm. My consultant gave me 4months to lose 5lbs.  I lost 10 but ive put 6 back on :-(

I have my next appointment in just over 6 weeks but im really struggling.

I've been on a  diet for 2 yrs and lost 3.5stone but since january I've gained around 1.5stone and my weight has gone up and downne but since january I've gained around 1.5stone and my weight has gone up and down

Last edited by COOKIE on 7th September 2013, 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited at posters request)
Victoria2345
Victoria2345
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 933

Back to top Go down

weight Empty Re: weight

Post by COOKIE 7th September 2013, 1:24 am

Victoria2345 wrote:Im on a serious downer atm. My consultant gave me 4months to lose 5lbs.  I lost 10 but ive put 6 back on :-(

I have my next appointment in just over 6 weeks but im really struggling.
Awww that's not so bad babe. So you've lost 4 up to now and have 6 weeks before seeing your surgeon... You'll do that hun.

I know its a bummer when you lose a whole lot of weight and then have a gain, but stay focused on your surgery sweetheart and for that.. Right now, you're well within reach of your target hun.

I've been on a  diet for 2 yrs and lost 3.5stone but since january I've gained around 1.5stone and my weight has gone up and downne but since january
I think you're being really hard on yourself Victoria. Sure.... You've taken a small step back just now, but you've STILL made a HUGE leap forward in losing 2 stone hun! That's one heck of a lot of weight and to be commended.

There must be a reason that that you're suddenly starting to gain again this year hun? Is it that you've just gone off track and can't get back into healthy eating?

Have you found you've been snacking more, the more you've stressed about your surgery?

Or have you done nothing different and its just come back on? Maybe a medical problem?

If you've fallen off the wagon babe I'm sure we can all pull together to help you get back on track to get within target for this BA there's quite a through threads with weightless tips in the health section of the forum.

Maybe its a group,that might help you babe. Having a group to go and get weighed at every week I know some of my friends says guilt trips into being good all week so they don't look bad if they gain on the scales lol. Seems a daft way of looking at it but this seems to work for many women.

I've been on and off steroids for years and when I'm on them, boy do I gain weight and fast too! But when I come off them and my appetite isn't so bad I could literally clean the plate after each meal lol, I find simple healthy eating works for me on a smaller plate. All the diets ive tried ive never been able to quite get my head around and the guilty scales have no effect on me lol. I have a plate just for me that's smaller than everyone else's, and thr healthy food in smaller portions is all that i find works for 'for me" hun. I'm not one who is naturally thin so I always have to keep an eye on my weight so I know how bloody hard it is Victoria and I also know how much you can beat yourself up if you do have weight gains and how easy it is for you to feed that guilt, which leads to more comfort food and then more weight and so the cycle goes on.

Whatever it was that worked for you last time, if you can get your head back in that place when you first started losing you CAN do this Victoria and if you'd like to tell us your losses or gains if you have any every week, then do that if you think it will help get you nearer to that BA hun.

There are MANY women here like yourself who have lost a heck of a lot of weight and I'm sure they too will be along to help motivate you Victoria, but be positive hun! You CAN do this! What's done is done now and you can only start from today, so mark your weight down and today is the start of your NEW BA weight loss plan! Xx

group hug 

COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillydally7 7th September 2013, 6:15 am

Hi Victoria, as cookie says you've done amazing to lose weight and only have 1lb to go to get your target! It's hard to be motivated when you have a while to go to an occasion but you have 6 weeks which is the perfect amount of time to lose the weight properly. I am a yo yo weighter and hate that I can never stabilise it! I live on a 'clean' diet most of the time but when I get stressed or bored I binge eat. There is a system called 777 plan on Facebook that I used to start me off and it was brill. The most important step for me to stop the need to eat is to not have processed foods or drinks, coffee etc. 

Try not to get down about it you will do it before the 6 weeks are up :-)) start your new journey today x
Dillydally7
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Becciann84 7th September 2013, 7:05 am

Hey Hun, try not to beat yourself up! Like cookie says, you have done really well losing all that weight! Yes you've had a slip up, but its easy done. & you've addressed the issue, so you obviously want to do something about it.
I've always been slim & exercised so never had to worry about my weight... That is until I got pregnant. I was I'll during both of my pregnancys so found it hard to exercise & ended up after my 2nd pregnancy being 3 stone heavier than I normally am. Because I've never had to worry about my weight, I found it soooo hard to lose it! - I just didnt know how! Call me ignorant but I didn't even no drinks had calories in them! Blush 
Anyway... My main problem was portion size & eating too many carbs! So I started my exercise back up, & joined wright watchers online. I found writing it all down really helpful, as you really start to see EXACTLY how much you are eating. Using a smaller plate like cookie suggested really helps too. And eat as much fruit and veg as you can, as its all low calorie & fills you up! Also I really think exercise is key, I just do mine at home, so you don't have to go to the gym r anything if you don't want to.
I hope you get your motivation back :) & if yiu ever need any advice/support I'm here to help, as I'm sure are all of the girls xx
Becciann84
Becciann84
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 628

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria2345 7th September 2013, 11:44 am

I just feel totally s**t and know I can do it. But since being told I need to lose weight its been the opposite. I just wanna eat chocolate and crisps.

I go to slimming world but its not always possible for me to stay at class due to work. I'll miss 2 weigh ins this month as I go on holiday again a week on Wednesday (my weigh in day).

I don't wanna go back to hospital for mr telfer to say oh ur still over 27 on bmi scale. The 5lbs he wants me to lose takes me from 28 to 26.

It sounds mad but when I was on holiday in july for 2 weeks all inclusive eating and drinking crap for it all I lost 3lbs. So maybe going for a week to same hotel I'll be able to do the same.

Victoria2345
Victoria2345
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 7th September 2013, 11:53 am

Awww, don't be so hard on yourself, you have done so well. What about trying Myfitnesspal, my husband has lost 5 stone just by logging on and recording everything he eats.

If you want to kick start your metabolism a bit why not try a higher protein diet for a few weeks?

You know you can do it x
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Becciann84 7th September 2013, 11:58 am

Don't feel sh*t about yourself Hun! You've done so well, so don't put yourself down. Like you say, you know you can do it as you've do e it before. So you can do it again! Just make sure you write all of your food down & weigh it out when possible. But don't let it stress you out.
Every time you feel like having some crisps, just try to envisage how happy your surgeon will be to see that your bmi is down. & thy will make you feel better about yourself than going there feeling deflated because you haven't lost the weight.
Go & have a lovely holiday & do loads of swimming :) that will help! Xx
Becciann84
Becciann84
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria2345 7th September 2013, 12:27 pm

I really need to get my backside into shape and get a grip of myself and lose the weight again.

Apparently sex helps with weight loss! Maybe need to get hold of my lovely turk haha oh and lots of swimming to obviously ;-)
Victoria2345
Victoria2345
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Becciann84 7th September 2013, 12:31 pm

Haha yeh anything that burns calories is good!! ;) x
Becciann84
Becciann84
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria2345 7th September 2013, 12:39 pm

Lol. Ooh might need to get hold of him again haha. That sounds so tarty :-/
Victoria2345
Victoria2345
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Becciann84 7th September 2013, 1:26 pm

Haha no it doesn't Hun! You're young free & single, as long as you're careful & no one is getting hurt, who cares?? :) x
Becciann84
Becciann84
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria2345 7th September 2013, 1:39 pm

If it takes my mind off my weight lol. Its worth the fun x
Victoria2345
Victoria2345
BJSF Addict