Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

weight

+4
em_stevo
hotcaz
lozzied
renz
8 posters

Go down

weight Empty weight

Post by renz 3rd May 2009, 6:31 pm

ok after op how much weight did you gain?? and did it drop off after a while? I'm feeling better but incredibly chunky at the mo. I was a gym bunny (perks of working at a gym) and there most days...so now being bed ridden i'm getting a tummy i've never ever had......

I just got on the scales, admitedly i'm bloated at this time of day and I know the boobies will weigh a little BUT i think i've put on nearly 7lbs!!!! Shocked Any tips to get skinny when I can't exercise? (remember date on thursday :pale: )
renz
renz
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 647

Back to top Go down

weight Empty Re: weight

Post by lozzied 3rd May 2009, 7:02 pm

hi hun, im the same usually do some combination of swim/yoga/gym every day so going a bit insane with the doing nothing at the moment. I put on a few pounds and was really bloated but found that it pretty much all dissapeared within about a week. It seems to be pretty normal, all the girls on here seem to have experienced it as well.

As for avoiding wait gain while you're inactve just try and do walking once you feel up to it. I was doing about 20minutes everyday from 2days Post Op just so I wasn't sat around all day. Have gradually increased it now to about 30minutes twice a day just normal paced walking not power walking but does help. Mostly I've just been sticking to a strict diet plan, best friends mum is a nutritionist & wrote me a plan to stick to until I can exercise again which has been a big big help. It's all about the diet because you can't really do much exercise to control it so for the 6 weeks stick to a careful eating plan, it is a bit difficult at first because when your sat around bored you want to eat but try not to. I've actually lost weight over the past 2 weeks, I'm lighter wuth the implants now than I was before thanks to my newly devised eating regime xxxxxxxx
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by hotcaz 3rd May 2009, 7:23 pm

i felt like id put a bit of weight on after my ba but i think it was a combination of the ga and the fact i spent 2 weeks sitting around doing nothing! now im back to normal the weight has come off :) xx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1848

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 3rd May 2009, 7:28 pm

I felt as tho id put loads on but in fact i maybe only put on a couple of pounds but like the others say its probs just from not doing much for 2 weeks, give it time and you'll be back to normal. xxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 3rd May 2009, 7:31 pm

I've put on a stone since my BA but i think its a combo of no exercise, eating loads of carbs and quitting smoking :lol: (i was trying to put on wieght btw) x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by renz 3rd May 2009, 7:37 pm

good for u Nads....erm, I'm a little dumb it isn't 7lbs, only 3-4lbs but it's still loads :(
renz
renz
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 3rd May 2009, 9:25 pm

I didnt put on any x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 3rd May 2009, 11:45 pm

I think once you get the g.a. out of your system, which will be very soon you will be fine...most of it will be gone and the rest is the implants. Try and give yourself some time, you will be back in the gym soon enough. Lozzied seems to have a great way of dealing with her recovery, very sensible approach. We have all been there.

P.S. Perhaps some nipple covers may be a good idea for Thursday Flash
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzied 4th May 2009, 12:35 am

mia wrote:Lozzied seems to have a great way of dealing with her recovery, very sensible approach.

Thanks Mia, I am trying really hard not to become an elephant!!Hysterical problem with being generally short and small is that even a bit of weight looks like a lot so I am being a bit over cautious at the moment but seems to be working.

Renz, Its really not that bad not being able to exercise for a while honestly, you will not put on any weight at all so long as you just eat a bit less and try and make sure its healthy :-) Any initial weight gain will just be a combination of the new Flash and the GA, you will be back to normal really soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 4th May 2009, 8:20 am

lozzied wrote:

As for avoiding wait gain while you're inactve just try and do walking once you feel up to it. I was doing about 20minutes everyday from 2days Post Op just so I wasn't sat around all day. Have gradually increased it now to about 30minutes twice a day just normal paced walking not power walking but does help. Mostly I've just been sticking to a strict diet plan, best friends mum is a nutritionist & wrote me a plan to stick to until I can exercise again which has been a big big help.

ooh lozzied, more hot tips - that sounds like a really good exercise plan for post-oppers! Do you think you could let us know a bit more about the diet plan your mum's friend gave you hun?

(no worries if it's really complicated and you haven't got time :) )

Thanks!

A xxxx
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzied 4th May 2009, 9:16 am

hi Annie, yes sure I'll post it later tonight as just about to head out for the day. I'll do it when I get back xxxxxxxxxxx
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by renz 4th May 2009, 11:58 am

oooh cool thanx lozz....mind u, my eating is always healthy...i've just let myself be naughty last few days. Back on track now though- soup lunch :) x
renz
renz
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzied 4th May 2009, 4:28 pm

Have emailed you Annie, couldn't seem to copy and paste it onto here xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 4th May 2009, 4:32 pm

Whoo lozzied!! could I ask for the info to please?
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzied 4th May 2009, 4:34 pm

yea but I'd need your direct email if you want to PM me with it. I'll just forward the whole email I sent annie so will be addressed to her if that sok, just easier than editing it :-)
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 4th May 2009, 7:48 pm

lozzied wrote:Have emailed you Annie, couldn't seem to copy and paste it onto here xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Lozzie Hug Have sent you an email back - really looking forward to trying out some of those recipies!

A xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzied 4th May 2009, 7:54 pm

Glad you liked it :) xxxxxxxxxx
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 4th May 2009, 8:25 pm

Whooo!! Thank you Lozzied!!

Looks really good... change of normal routine of eating makes it more enjoyable too. Just have to work on the strong tea drinking ..lots of :oops: Thanks again for sharing 👍 xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzied 4th May 2009, 9:04 pm

let me know how you get on with it mia :-)
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down