Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

really sore

+2
Dillydally7
Pixiedust
6 posters

Go down

really sore Empty really sore

Post by Pixiedust 3rd September 2013, 9:37 am

Yesterday I ended up being own my own with the kids (age 3&4) for a few hours in afternoon as hubby had to go into work. I woke up this morning and boobs are really sore at the top and still are after taking some paracetamol. I think maybe I over done it yesterday afternoon and really worried I've done some damage to my boobs now, I haven't had any proper pain until now :-(
Pixiedust
Pixiedust
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

really sore Empty Re: really sore

Post by Dillydally7 3rd September 2013, 9:45 am

Your still very early on and even with knowing mentally that you are responsible for the children will wear you out.  I would just get extra rest today and take it easy x
Dillydally7
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 3rd September 2013, 9:47 am

you really need to be careful lovely and as a mum of 2 I know that its hard not to have to do somethings but for your health and recovery be careful

Def rest up today and stick to you painkillers regularly xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixiedust 3rd September 2013, 9:54 am

Im just so worried I've done some damage especially ony right side I can barely move my arm!
Pixiedust
Pixiedust
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 3rd September 2013, 9:57 am

id call the clinic and just run it past them

stop doing stuff!!! lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillydally7 3rd September 2013, 10:41 am

If you can't move your arm I would call the clinic too. Did you do anything specific that caused it? Moving something or picking up one of the kiddies?
Dillydally7
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 3rd September 2013, 10:55 am

Aww sounds like you have overdone it and its your body's way of telling you to rest.... Like the girls say you e paid a lot of money to have these boobies so you now need to let them heal xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd September 2013, 11:05 am

The pain in your arm will be caused by a trapped nerve babe so don't worry about that lovely its very common Hug  the swelling is putting so much pressure on a nerve it can cause you to be unable to move your arm. As the swelling reduces you'll be fine and arm movement WILL return back to normal.

At four days post-op sweetie you really shouldn't be left alone with small children. Anything could have happened to them if you'd fallen asleep which is very possible in the early days after surgery when you just can't control that fatigue! If you had to jump up to stop them getting into any kind of danger at all, chances are you wouldn't have got to them sweetie...

That's just the kids! And then there's you hun Hug  you haven't caused any damage babe, but maybe just set back your healing a teeny bit. Be sure to take it easy hun, you're only 4 days post-op and your body after having major surgery needs rest! Having to run around after small children really is as you're finding just going to hinder your recovery, so if your hubby gets called away again. Tell him he needs to ensure that child care is set in place 'before' he leaves the house. This is for both the saftey of your children sweetheart and yourself too.

After about a week, maybe a little more you're going to feel so much better and will be fine with the kids, but right now... Definitely not sweetie and your husband really needs to know this too. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixiedust 3rd September 2013, 11:44 am

Thanks everyone! 
I would never intentionally put my kids at risk :-( 
I will definitely get more rest now, the kids are at the childminders today tomorrow and Thursday as they are they days I usually work and I will see if hubby can work from home on fri or something.  
I dont think I would phone the clinic, im not really the type of person that would phone up about every detail lol thats why I love this forum so much cause everytime I post a question I always think im asking really stupid stuff but none of you girls seem to mind and always have great answers and advice! thank u all x
Pixiedust
Pixiedust
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by **Hannah** 3rd September 2013, 11:51 am

No question is stupid chick if you don't no the answer it's best to ask, and as for being alone with the kiddies its not ideal I agree but sometimes these situations cant be avoided so we have to do what we have to do.  Hope the pain has eased a little now and do as the girls say and REST! x
**Hannah**
**Hannah**
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd September 2013, 11:53 am

Pixiedust wrote: 
I would never intentionally put my kids at risk :-( 
I hope you don't think I was implying that Pixie - I wasn't babe. I should imagine we've ALL done something we just didnt think through before doing it as was the case with you and your hubs yesterday babe. That's all it was sweetie. Hug 

I love this forum so much cause everytime I post a question I always think im asking really stupid stuff but none of you girls seem to mind and always have great answers and advice! thank u all x
I'm glad you can find comfort here when you are worrying about things Pixie. This forum is a support forum and the women here will hand that out in abundance so reading posts like yours babe makes us so happy that we're able to do exactly what the forum is all about.

We're always here for you Pixie... Anytime gorgeous group hug 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixiedust 3rd September 2013, 12:02 pm

No i didnt think that at all cookie, I appreciate all your advice! I just feel quilty and I guess as a mother that quilt never really goes!
Pixiedust
Pixiedust
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down