Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 3 - So sore!!

+3
charlie1pink
emrussell79
xelizax123
7 posters

Go down

Day 3 - So sore!! Empty Day 3 - So sore!!

Post by xelizax123 2nd March 2009, 12:52 pm

i'm day 3 post op.. and as the hours are going by its getting worse.. boobs feel so tight and tingly.. and my plasters at the bottom feel sore and a ireal wanna itch them!
how long will this last?
im getting so grumpy.
xxx

Last edited by RoxyChick on 3rd March 2009, 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited Title... please don't post all in caps as per rule 8.1)
xelizax123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Day 3 - So sore!! Empty Re: Day 3 - So sore!!

Post by emrussell79 2nd March 2009, 1:16 pm

hunnie if your pain is getting worse you should probs call your nurse. Are you keeping up with your pain meds? I had a reaction to my plasters so it may also b worth getting those checked as they may beable to put something different on x
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 317

Back to top Go down

Post by charlie1pink 2nd March 2009, 1:17 pm

Oh hun, sorry your so sore, did you have overs or unders? Mine really didnt hurt that bad by day 3-4, but i had overs xx
charlie1pink
charlie1pink
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by angelicfruitcake 2nd March 2009, 1:55 pm

I had partial unders and day 2 and 3 were probably the worst for me. Might be worth making sure you aren't allergic to the dressings...but itching is a sign of healing anyway so it will do unfortunately!
angelicfruitcake
angelicfruitcake
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 2nd March 2009, 1:57 pm

Hey hunni

Sorry to hear you're in a lot of pain. I found that day 3 and 4 were the worst for me, after that it started to get better, so not long to go now.

If you think your swelling has increased it might be worth talking to the surgeon or nurse, just to put your mind at rest.

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 2nd March 2009, 1:57 pm

Well I was different from the others....the first couple of days were easy as pie and then I'd say from days 3-5 were my most uncomfortable. I started taking meds at regular intervals, (Paracetamol and ibruprofen, and codeine at night to help knock me out) whether I thought I needed them or not, and that helped. Also I really rested for those few days as moving was just too sore. I had partial unders by the way.

I'm sure it's totally normal hun - obviously if you're in terrible pain then you should ring for advice, but I was definitely more uncomfortable for those few days. I started to notice a stinging pain behind my nipples when I moved - just the nerves knitting back together.

By a week you should be feeling lots better and you won't believe how good you'll feel by 2 weeks, so not long to go.

Oh and my plasters also drove me mad, so I peeled back the edges and I had blisters!! I cut those bits of plaster away and put some calamine cream on and it instantly helped, and in a couple days that had eased. It came off after a week which was a relief! The itching is also normal, unfortunately, although watch out for a reaction to the sticky stuff.
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 2nd March 2009, 4:36 pm

I was not too bad at all after my BA, just a bit achy. Hope you feel better soon x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by xelizax123 3rd March 2009, 10:32 am

I am feeling a bit more comfortable today.. i take coedine every 4 hours, but i'm not sleeping in the day or anything, think yesterday was my sorest. looking forward to getting better!! need to clean my house! lol. 👍
xxx
xelizax123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 3rd March 2009, 11:53 am

Glad to hear that hunni.

Take care and don't over-do it.

maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down