Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1 week post op picturetrail lollipop lift

3 posters

Go down

1 week post op picturetrail lollipop lift  Empty 1 week post op picturetrail lollipop lift

Post by Dillydally7 30th August 2013, 6:29 pm

I had my dressings changed today, was hoping to get some pictures of the scars etc but didn't get the opportunity unfortunately. It feels amazing to get the sticky tape off as it was sweaty and itchy! I will be having all dressings off next Wednesday so will update my picturetrail then with scars etc. the nurse told me I heal well as have no bruising nor bleeding.
I had a lollipop lift with 295cc natrelle tsm soft touch if anyone wants to see pictures :ok:
Dillydally7
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

1 week post op picturetrail lollipop lift  Empty Re: 1 week post op picturetrail lollipop lift

Post by Lias6246 30th August 2013, 8:39 pm

Hiya

Congratulations on your new boobies!! I know I'm a newbie and I can't see pics but I was just wondering if the 295cc is the implant size or if they removed tissue and that's how much bigger they went? 

I may not be making much sense but my ps said she was removing 150cc of my own tissue with a lollipop lift and has advised me to look at 290cc in my current size so my implant will probably be a 440cc to compensate for the tissue they are taking away... Did you face this same dilemma if you don't mind me asking?

Sorry if that makes no sense!!
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 870

Back to top Go down

1 week post op picturetrail lollipop lift  Empty Re: 1 week post op picturetrail lollipop lift

Post by blondie12 30th August 2013, 8:45 pm

Can  i have a look  please? xx
blondie12
blondie12
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 883

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillydally7 30th August 2013, 9:00 pm

Lias, I never discussed how much tissue was being removed with my ps, he just said that 295 would be the biggest I could have with an uplift as they would just drop again. I was an empty 34dd and just wanted to get back the fullness I'd lost from having the children. I am probably going to be a 34e but they are so much fuller now! If you look at my pics you will see how much tissue was removed from the drawings on me. I don't look like I've had a boob job as they look natural which is what I wanted, the only thing I'm worried about is them not staying where they are!
Dillydally7
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 30th August 2013, 9:28 pm

They look amazing!! I bet you're so happy! I haven't really thought about mine being uplifted and all the excess skin gone and I'm now so excited!!

You mean to droop again? I have worried about that! X
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillydally7 30th August 2013, 9:54 pm

I'm really happy especially as I've got no bruising and the pain was fine, I'm just starting to do housework again now (hate sitting around). Yes I guess I'm worried about them dropping as want them to stay where they are :-)
Dillydally7
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 30th August 2013, 9:56 pm

That's really reassuring to hear as I have 2 young children and hubby can only get a week and a half off work.

Thanks again Thumbsup
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down