Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lollipop lift?

+2
mrsball
Ftmum1986
6 posters

Go down

Lollipop lift? Empty Lollipop lift?

Post by Ftmum1986 9th March 2013, 3:08 pm

Hey girls. Wondering if you could help...I've heard of a lollipop lift but don't know what it is?

I'm wanting to have a BA to increase the fullness in my boobs, I'm currently a 34D but empty due to pregnancy but I don't know if I would also need a lift, they do seem lower than they used to be but not sure whether the implant would help with that?

At what point is a lift necessary?...sorry for all the questions!

Xx :-)
Ftmum1986
Ftmum1986
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Lollipop lift? Empty Re: Lollipop lift?

Post by mrsball 9th March 2013, 9:27 pm

I'll pop this in the lift section Hun as someone who's had one will be able to answer, also If you search lollipop lift in the search bar should come up with some threads x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by rubylily 9th March 2013, 9:36 pm

Hey - I had a lollipop lift - it's basically when they cut around the nipple and down to tighten up the breast and then fill it to give it the perky look.
I lost 6 stone 10 years ago so I was a saggy C .. now I am a perky C or D not sure which as I need to get measured once the swelling has gone down!
There is a scar from the nipple to the crease but that fades in time - it's need if your breasts are saggy, If you do need a lift and just have implants they will make your breasts sag even more.
Best best is ask the surgeon he will be able to advise xxx
rubylily
rubylily
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 13th March 2013, 3:23 pm

I had a lollipop lift.. its less invasive than a full anchor lift and good for moderate lifts.. I am having a revision in 2 weeks time to change mine to an anchor as the lollipop lift was only partly successful at getting rid of all my loose sagging skin from loosing 5 and a half stone!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by Ballet babe 13th March 2013, 5:45 pm

Hi I would def go and see 2 or 3 surgeons! The first I saw said my choice of nipple lift on one side and anatomicals or just anatomicals or full lift and anatomicals, and the second said uplift and implants definately or I would just end up disappointed and paying for 2 operations in the end at almost double the cost and inconvenience. Your PS can tell u whats best, but you dont want to put implants into a sagging breast I think, as they will only look like bigger sagging breasts which will only sag further wiht the weight of the implant and look even worse, plus if you have stretched skin, you dont want the rock in a sock look! I know its upsetting, I couldnt believe I needed a lift (thought I just lost a bit of volume after 4 babies!), but now I am so glad as I know I will be getting the best result possible. Am sure u will find via google the tests that are done to determine sag eg if nipple is above or below breast crease and by how far etc, but best to go to various PSs and get their opinions. Downsides are greater expense and scarring, but big advantage is a better result if u do need an uplift. GL with ur decision x
Ballet babe
Ballet babe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th March 2013, 5:51 pm

If you look at the diagram below hun, anything from grade 2 ptosis would require a lift for you to get optimum results from your surgery hun

Lollipop lift? 54b070f96bdd33afa5a8a9cfdf533e54_zps223496d5

The types of lifts depending on the degree of ptosis you have are a donut lift which involves a scar around the areola and just repositioning your nipple height. A lollipop lift would involve a a scar around the areola and a vertical scar from the centre on the areola to the breast crease and lastly, a full anchor lift, this involves a scar around the areola, a vertical scar from the centre of the areola to breast crease and a horizontal scar along the breast crease also as you can see in the diagram below hun. Xx

Lollipop lift? E85f69e9360cc5ea26ec67fc51460525_zps922f8175
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by rubylily 13th March 2013, 9:16 pm

These diagrams are amazing Cookie!! xx
rubylily