Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

380cc Re-aug and Full Anchor Lift Picturetrail

+5
twig21
Dillydally7
pip405
SharonM
pr1ncessmummy
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

380cc Re-aug and Full Anchor Lift Picturetrail Empty 380cc Re-aug and Full Anchor Lift Picturetrail

Post by pr1ncessmummy 12th August 2013, 4:59 pm

Hi ladies,

Just thought I'd pop into the lift forum to say that I have updated my picturetrail with my 2 week pictures of my 380cc re-aug with full lift if anyone wants to have a look. I have 1 week and 2 week pictures of my scars/incisions as well.

It really helped me to look at other ladies pictures when pre-op so if any active+ members want a peek just let me know!
-x-x-
pr1ncessmummy
pr1ncessmummy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

380cc Re-aug and Full Anchor Lift Picturetrail Empty Re: 380cc Re-aug and Full Anchor Lift Picturetrail

Post by SharonM 12th August 2013, 7:13 pm

Yes please sweetie... not many uplifts & ba picturetrails so I would really appreciate a peek... x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

380cc Re-aug and Full Anchor Lift Picturetrail Empty Re: 380cc Re-aug and Full Anchor Lift Picturetrail

Post by pr1ncessmummy 12th August 2013, 7:26 pm

Sent you the details Sharon Give You 
-x-x-
pr1ncessmummy
pr1ncessmummy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 12th August 2013, 7:38 pm

OMG you must be over the moon with how good your scars look sweetie.. WOW x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by pr1ncessmummy 12th August 2013, 7:42 pm

Thank you! I am really pleased with them so far! dance
-x-x-
pr1ncessmummy
pr1ncessmummy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by pip405 12th August 2013, 10:01 pm

hi . can i please have a look as i am going for reop with uplift and im scared of what they will look like xx
pip405
pip405
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillydally7 13th August 2013, 7:08 am

Could i have a look too please? Im having lift with implants on 23rd
Dillydally7
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by pip405 13th August 2013, 5:14 pm

thank you so much pr!necess mummy for letting me see your pics. they look amazing :) scars are great i was expecting much worse but the incisions are so fine. i feel much more confident about going through with thefull  uplift now. 7week 6days till i get my boobs sorted.. ages away but time to get myself in tiptop shape b4 the op. thanks again xx
pip405
pip405
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by pr1ncessmummy 13th August 2013, 5:21 pm

No worries Pip, glad that my pictures have put your mind at ease a bit! Your day will be here before you know it, the time really does fly pre-op!
-x-x-
pr1ncessmummy
pr1ncessmummy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by twig21 13th August 2013, 10:20 pm

could i take a look please. i have also had 380cc and a full uplift but only 9 days post op. xx
twig21
twig21
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by twig21 13th August 2013, 10:21 pm

oppps sorry ignore that lol i have the details in my PM. i missed that somehow xx
twig21
twig21
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by Bexx9 18th August 2013, 5:24 pm

Hi i am only a newbie so feel free to say no but please could I have a look? Less than 2 weeks to go for me and BRICKING IT xx
Bexx9
Bexx9
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by pr1ncessmummy 18th August 2013, 6:45 pm

PM'd you Bexx
-x-x-
pr1ncessmummy
pr1ncessmummy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bexx9 18th August 2013, 8:12 pm

Thank you
I'm really silly/daft but can't see where to login...
Xxx
Bexx9
Bexx9
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pr1ncessmummy 19th August 2013, 7:14 am

You need to go to the picturetrail website ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] then in the top right hand corner there is a member search bar - put my username in there, then it will prompt you for the password on the next page :ok:  
-x-x-
pr1ncessmummy
pr1ncessmummy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bexx9 19th August 2013, 8:01 am

Thank you!
Your photos are ace, they look fantastic, you must be so pleased
Cannot believe how great they look so soon after 
Clever you healing so brilliantly, hope mine do the same xxx
Bexx9
Bexx9
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pr1ncessmummy 20th August 2013, 8:04 am

Thank you Bexx Give You  I have updated my picturetrail with 3 week pictures and noticed a small problem area on my areola which is now a small hole growl So maybe my healing was too good to be true!
-x-x-
pr1ncessmummy
pr1ncessmummy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 20th August 2013, 8:34 am

I would love to have a look if thats ok even if I'm a newbie? I'm booked for full lift with implants 20 September with Douglas McGeorge Smike
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 20th August 2013, 8:53 am

If I have the result you have after my surgery I will be sooooo happy!
The are so even and the lift is like I want it. My biggest fear is to have a lot of scars but not much lift, but your lift is like it should be.

Good size as well!
I guess you are very very happy with them Give You
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by pr1ncessmummy 20th August 2013, 9:02 am

Aw thank you hun! I am very happy with them! I really expected my scars to be a lot more prominent! Just hoping my "hole" heals soon as we are going camping for a week on Saturday!!
-x-x-
pr1ncessmummy
pr1ncessmummy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by japearse 20th August 2013, 3:10 pm

May I have a look as well please? Cookie told me to stop looking as it was freaking me out, but Im going to have a massive reduction at the end of Sept so I need to be prepared.
Thanks so much. Julie-Anne
japearse
japearse
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by pr1ncessmummy 20th August 2013, 3:12 pm

Haha, sometimes it is best to stop looking! Although I think my pictures are quite a positive to have a look at as the scarring is really neat, so might give you some hope?

Will PM you now
-x-x-
pr1ncessmummy
pr1ncessmummy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 21st August 2013, 10:44 pm

Can I have a l
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

Post by Bexx9 29th August 2013, 6:48 pm

Hi
Just wondered what happened with the hole you had? Hope you're feeling wellx
Bexx9
Bexx9
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillydally7 29th August 2013, 8:40 pm

I've just had a look at your updated pics..looking brilliant! Can't wait to get my picturetrail up tomorrow once dressings come off :-)
Dillydally7
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next