Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 3... 1 boob hurts more ?

+3
jenniferrf1
LJR
Lozzykins
7 posters

Go down

Day 3... 1 boob hurts more ? Empty Day 3... 1 boob hurts more ?

Post by Lozzykins 30th August 2013, 6:13 am

Hey girls 

I'm day 3 after my BA/uplift ... I'm still very sore but one boob is more sore than the other around the incisions. Is it normal for them to heal differently ?

And my boobs feel very hot ! I know it's probably nothing but I'm such a worrier lol xx

Thanks xx
Lozzykins
Lozzykins
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 173

Back to top Go down

Day 3... 1 boob hurts more ? Empty Re: Day 3... 1 boob hurts more ?

Post by LJR 30th August 2013, 7:19 am

All sounds very normal to me!

I think any advice I was given boiled down to - you will know if you have an infection, and if you are at all worried ring your clinic!

Day three is probably when you will be at your most uncomfortable, and it should slowly get a bit better every day x
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 30th August 2013, 7:20 am

It is normal as they were two separate operations and one breast can suffer more trauma... Other then the pain your having are you happy with the shape of them? :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 30th August 2013, 7:27 am

Absolutely normal, two boobies, two ops, two rates of healing. My lefty has only just got to the same (lack of) pain rate as righty. Day 3 is gonna be about the worst, but it should get better from hereon. If theyre feeling hot, try some ice packs on the top of then, just not near your scars. Should help relieve the pain too. Happy healing :)
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th August 2013, 12:09 pm

Does your bra have seems babe?

Sometimes when you have an uplift the seams on a bra can irritate the incisions. We mostly all have one boob very slightly bigger than the other as well so the larger may be irritated.

If they do have seems hun you may find using breast feeding pads might help to act as a cushion for you to help avoid any irritation from the bra.

You may also have more swelling on one breast than the other and the tightness of the more swollen breast will out a little more strain on incisions and they will feel a little sorer than the other.

Its normal for boobs to feel hot though babe and as Charlii suggested icepacks placed over the tops of your boobs will help so much (no where near your incision though) xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan13x 30th August 2013, 1:04 pm

I had my BA the same day as you n have had a lot more pain from my right boob. Its where I got the larger implant but its a lot more swollen too. Was freaking out yday that something was wrong too coz the pain was unbearable but my left boob was totally fine.
Today my right boob has calmed down a lot its still sore compared to my left coz that has totally settled already but just hoping my right catches up soon.

Think its totally normal to have diff rates of recovery on each boob..hope your pain gets better soon I know how worrying it can be xx
Susan13x
Susan13x
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by clazabella 30th August 2013, 5:32 pm

I have a right one that has been so comfy since about day 4 and a left one that even now nearly 2 months later is still causing me problems and some pain so sounds pretty normal. I think mine are like that because of trauma( had a reop for a heamatoma on the left side) but it could be for any amount of reasons like for example different size implants. 
It is frustrating but it will get better, hang on in there.
clazabella
clazabella
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 276
Location : Just returned from being an expat in the UAE for 6 years to the good old UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down