Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BA with combined Uplift. Which bit hurts more?

+2
bollydolly
miss flump
6 posters

Go down

BA with combined Uplift. Which bit hurts more? Empty BA with combined Uplift. Which bit hurts more?

Post by miss flump 27th July 2011, 7:03 pm

I'm counting down the days until I get my first proper set of pert boobies and was wondering which bit of your surgery hurt / felt most uncomfortable in the recovery process.

Was it the implants or the incisions from your uplift?

How did the pain / discomfort feel combined?

Any experiences you can give, would be hugely appreciated.

15 days to go for me!!

MF x x x
miss flump
miss flump
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

BA with combined Uplift. Which bit hurts more? Empty Re: BA with combined Uplift. Which bit hurts more?

Post by bollydolly 27th July 2011, 7:54 pm

Hi MF

I would say the implant is probably worse as you can feel it stretching your skin and it aches, particularly in the morning & late at night. The incisions are tender and I'm conscious of them but they are not sore.

First few days were the worst as it is harder to move and you don't want to put pressure on arms or chest but once you get used to that then it becomes second nature.

I'm nearly 3 weeks down the road now and I forget sometimes about it and then I'll wince when I move to fast or awkwardly ! Heavy doors that you have to pull are the worst I am still finding and not using the boot on my car yet.

Are you getting excited ?
bollydolly
bollydolly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

BA with combined Uplift. Which bit hurts more? Empty Re: BA with combined Uplift. Which bit hurts more?

Post by sknox 27th July 2011, 9:36 pm

What size are u now and what size are u going to xx
sknox
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 129

Back to top Go down

Post by miss flump 27th July 2011, 10:41 pm

Hi Bollydolly - thanks for that. I think I imagined the uplift to be worse, because of the way the scabs heal around the lollipop incision. Really I suppose that's a case of things looking worse than what they actually are.

As long as the pain's controllable with painkillers, I'll be fine. My gastric band was keyhole and I came off the pain killers the hospital gave me before they ran out, but things could be different when they're properly slicing me open!

I am getting slightly excited now too. I'm really looking forward to filling out my clothes a whole lot better and hopefully not feeling so rubbish about myself in general. To have a bit more body confidence would be amazing!

Aside from your recent issue, you sound like you've been the model patient! How are you feeling about your body image etc? Have your views of yourself changed?

sknox - I'm currently a 32.5 inch chest with an AA/A cup. My surgeon has said I will be a C cup after surgery. I mentioned I'd like to be a D and he said he'd see what he could do, but I've had such badly shaped breasts from a teenager that anything would be an improvement to what I have now!!
miss flump
miss flump
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 28th July 2011, 4:03 am

Hey hun... I had no pain or discomfort from the lift at all!

I had only some discomfort from the implants (I had unders) but was only on the strong pain meds for the first 3 days then switched to Ibprofen.
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 28th July 2011, 4:33 am

I had no pain.Just a little tingly and an ache every now and then.I think it was from the implants because I had bad swelling around the cup area of the boob and it would itch at times.It really didn't hurt except for "morning boob" and the first 3-4 days it was hard to open lids and doors.And sitting up was a chore at first to!I was surprised because I thought it would be very painful since that area seems to be a tender spot to have incisions.I hope it goes easy for you as well! Even if you have a little pain,It's so worth it.I'm so pleased with how nice and high mine are.I think the other girls will tell you the same thing.I hope this will put your mind at ease.Try not to worry Hun :)
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 28th July 2011, 6:39 am

i had mine done seperatly, and the uplift part was an absolute breeze compared to the implants
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by bollydolly 28th July 2011, 6:43 pm

MF, sounds like your whole body image has changed, amazing, how much weight did you lose with the gastric band ? I lost 4 stone before my op and was feeling great. I've only put a few pounds on in last 3 weeks so want to get that under control again and maybe another half stone. My PS made sure I had skin left as he knew I wasn't quite at target.

My works is so hectic and long hours I haven't felt great this week after going back but yes model apart from that ! The look I have now in tops is brill as my waist is now 10 inches smaller than full boobs size. Like most people on here, I was the right decision I just need to be more patient with recovery and not expect so much too soon!

keep us posted on your date and progress x
bollydolly
bollydolly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by miss flump 29th July 2011, 12:09 am

Thank you to everyone for your replies! It's really re-assuring to get so many different peoples' stories. It's getting to the stage now where my surgery can't come quick enough! But, as with the recovery, patience is key!

Bolly - I've lost 9 stone with my gastric band, but I now look slightly too slim. I've spent 12 hours on coaches today to London to have my band de-filled slightly in order to put a bit of weight on before my operation, so that my body is roughly the weight I want to maintain at for life after my surgery. I'd be happy to be between half a stone and a stone heavier than I am now.

Congratulations on losing 4 stone hun. That's a really fab achievement. I've always struggled since I was a child and always put the weight back on until I had the band. Hopefully you'll be spurred on to keep going since your op.

I went on the pill for the first time about 9 months ago and the nurse weighed me at the surgery and she said, 'don't go losing any more weight, or you'll be underweight!'. Never in a million years did I ever expect I'd hear someone say that to me!

I'll probably keel over if someone says I've got nice boobs after my op. LOL.

Once again, thanks to everyone for your replies.

MF x x x
miss flump
miss flump
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down