Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

starting to freak out!

+4
Bizzyboobs
jenniferrf1
tinkerbell24
Pixiedust
8 posters

Go down

starting to freak out! Empty starting to freak out!

Post by Pixiedust 29th August 2013, 9:22 pm

I'm staring to really worry and have loads of silly thoughts going through my head. I'm scared about how I will feel after the surgery and how much pain I'll be in. I'm also really worried about the size I have chosen incase its too big as I really want a natural look. Is it normal to be this nervous?
Pixiedust
Pixiedust
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

starting to freak out! Empty Re: starting to freak out!

Post by tinkerbell24 29th August 2013, 9:23 pm

yes very, every single one of us has been nervous to some extent

Relax and enjoy it all its an experiance lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 29th August 2013, 9:25 pm

Very normal :) I've seen many ladies say on the day they felt much calmer, I guess because your taken good care of, I've also heard that its more discomfort than pain and you just need to take it easy, your be ok :)

You could read done surgery stories to help with the nerves :) zx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 29th August 2013, 9:29 pm

when that GA starts working and you feel yourself fall into that nice little sleep you will be much calmer lol until then think happy boobie thoughts xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 29th August 2013, 9:30 pm

I think it's normal Hunni, I know I will probably get a bit nervous..... But I know I'm in safe hands and it will be so worth it in the end... 
I think many of us worry about size, but funny enough I've never heard anyone that wished they had gone smaller........ 
Just think they are not going to see you in pain, you will have meds to bring home, just got to keep taking them. I think like Jen said its discomfort rather than pain...xxx 
You be fine babe!!!!! Xx
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1438

Back to top Go down

Post by misty23 29th August 2013, 9:31 pm

I was exactly the same last week Hun x on the actual day I was really calm and remember saying to my boyfriend that I was more nervous when I went on holiday without my kids! I became nervous again just before the ga but this is to be expected. You'll be fine Hun. Relax and enjoy your day and before you know it you'll have a fab pair of new boobies.
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 522

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixiedust 29th August 2013, 9:46 pm

Thanks everyone, I know I'm just being silly! Think I'm just worrying about size because I originally agreed on 280cc with my surgeon then changed to 320cc and dont want ro regret changing.
Pixiedust
Pixiedust
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th August 2013, 9:48 pm

You'll be just fine Pixie Hug 

Stay focused on what you're going to be looking down on this time tomorrow yahoo  its all going to go so fast Pixie and you really don't have anything at all to worry about.

Nerves are absolutely normal and Jen made an excellent suggestion to read the lovely ladies who have left their stories here for us to read. Reading them mostly a
L feeling just as you are now and then reading how happy they are after waking to their new boobs is just the tonic for the pre-op jitters babe and that's really all this is lovely - the pre-op jitters.

Tomorrow you're going to be the proud new owner of an amazing pair of boobs hun. So maybe have some warm milk to relax you (if you're not past the nil by mouth time) read a few stories, get some sleep and you'll be all ready for your special day then and if you get any nerves at all, just think of us all here and not ONE person, even those who have had complications regrets having their BA.

We ALL love our boobs and so will you yes  xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixiedust 29th August 2013, 9:59 pm

Aw thanks cookie, im definitely going to read some of the stories now hopefully that will help!
Pixiedust
Pixiedust
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 29th August 2013, 10:16 pm

Great advice from everyone on here, please don't worry, the whole experience is amazing and the pain is definitely only discomfort for most ppl.

Xx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 29th August 2013, 11:02 pm

try not to worry hun, all very normal having pre-op jitters, its a big decision of course, but i'm sure tomorrow you will feel a lot calmer and clearer, because theres a plan ahead of you and people will be taking care of you.

the discomfort is also nothing to be scared of, and remember you can always ask for painkillers afterwards if you feel you need anything.

a little while before my BA there was a thread on here where the girls were saying, walking down to theatre and just before drifting off in the general anasthetic they thought to themselves 'boobies boobies boobies'. i did that too and it helped me :)
especially when the anasthetist said think of something happy, i thought boobies :)

you'll be fine hun! 
enjoy your day tomorrow and keep us all updated when you can x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down