Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Really starting to freak out

+7
BlondeBarbie
moonmar
cakey_baby
Miss Ellie
Jessica
nikki tee
Jemmy
11 posters

Go down

Really starting to freak out Empty Really starting to freak out

Post by Jemmy 27th April 2009, 7:46 am

It seems like today it has all really hit me at what I'm thinking of doing. Am really panicking. Keep thinking about all the botched boob jobs you see on celebs and keep thinking what if they turn out like footballs stuck on or too big.

Have even thought of cancelling my follow up on Thursday I'm freaking out that bad. My mum is still against it so haven't even told her about Thursday.

Got so much going on atm with college and my BA dunno if I can cope.

Am I freaking out about nothing.
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Really starting to freak out Empty Re: Really starting to freak out

Post by nikki tee 27th April 2009, 8:40 am

Hiya darling, I think it it safe to say a lot of us have felt like this, I'm 5 days post op now, so I'm getting better and better.
I have to stress this to you though, if you are already having an emotionally hard time at the moment, the stress of the operation may be too much.
I don't even have a deadline to return to work (very heavy lifting) and I am so stressed and depressed at times.
I'm very tearful and I'm going from extreme happiness to questioning what kind of person I am to put my body through this.
I guess what I'm trying to say is please time it well, or it won't be a nice experience for you. Although I feel awful sometimes I'm still happy with my decision,
But I could have chosen a better time where I could have had more support xxxxxxxxxxxx
nikki tee
nikki tee
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 27th April 2009, 9:02 am

hey jemmy,

I am getting no support from anyone else in my life apart from my OH, my mum is totally against it too, as is his mum, and I've found myself freaking out at times about the money, why I'm spending so much on myself when I have uni to save for etc. I do believe it's totally natural to feel this way. I even had a nightmare last night that they turned out looking awful and my OH hated them so it seems I am constantly worrying about it. It is a huge life changing decision and I don't think we would be human if we didn't question ourselves about this a number of times before we actually go through with it.

I can't tell you not to worry because I know it might sound insincere as we all worry so much about our operations, pending or post-op, but all I can say is that I think every one has asked themselves the same questions you are asking and a lot went on to have the op. But, some didn't go through with it and it's not the worst thing in the world if you decide it's not for you, there are still some lovely girls on here who will support you whatever you decide to do!

Jess xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ellie 27th April 2009, 9:08 am

Sounds like you've got enough on your plate Jemmy without the stress of a BA. Or is it just pre-consultation nerves?

Only you will know the answer to this, so ask yourself the question are you really ready for this and are you doing it for the right reasons? Answer yourself honestly.

As Nikki says a BA is an emotional roller coaster, without being emotionally ready and the proper support in place it's not going to be a pleasurable experience for you.

Ellie
x
Miss Ellie
Miss Ellie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 27th April 2009, 9:27 am

The other ladies are right Hun, it may just be pre op nerves but the actual build up and the operation is an emotional rollercoaster.

I feel like ive just started getting back to normal now after my op, just make sure you have a good think and make sure you are making the right descision.

x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 27th April 2009, 9:46 am

Thanks for your comments girls!!
I've been totally fine over the last few weeks it's only today that it's hit me. I think because I've got my follow up and assignment due this week that it feels it's too much.

I've said to myself I'd have the op over the summer hols so that it doesn't interfere with college.

It's such a strange feeling I guess I'll feel better after Thursday. I'm going to really stress my concerns about it coming on totally wrong.
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 27th April 2009, 10:38 am

Everyone has those worries about things going wrong hun its completly normal, but i think you are right to have the op in summer so you dont have the stresses of college the op its self if enough stress for anyone to handle.

Let us know how it goes on boobie trying on day! lol :) x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 27th April 2009, 11:12 am

Hi Jemmy, I think, like the other girls have said, that it's totally normal to feel stressed and ask ourselves all sorts of questions, I also had a lot of worries about them not turning out how I wanted... for me it was a matter of being aware that I could never be happy with my natural boobs and I hated them, and so even if the result turned up not to be 100% ideal, it would have been better than what I had. If someone can learn to live with their body as it is and like their natural boobies, I would tell them to think twice about having a BA as it is a lot to put yourself through if you can be happy with what you already have. But if you definitely can't, just concentrate on the final goal, do your research well and trust that it will all be fine, because you will be happier! There is never an ideal time to do something you want and we just make up excuses... now you have college worries, later on you will be busy with something else, or stressed about this and that, there is always something in the way. It's up to you tomake the decision, but if you do make it, don't let anything stop you because your happiness is more important.
For now just concentrate on going to our appointment and see how you feel after... good luck xxx
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 27th April 2009, 11:18 am

Thanks moonmar! That was really comforting.

Dunno why but it kinda feels like after this follow up the next stage is the actual op and that scares me. But I know I'm not the 1st to feel like this.

X
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 27th April 2009, 11:21 am

I was fine right up until the night before, thats when it hit me and i had a cry and wondered what on earth i was doing. But i knew i wanted to do it. If you think its too much, you're not 100% or you have doubts i wouldnt rush into it x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 27th April 2009, 11:33 am

It's not that I don't want it dun it's just the reality of it all has hit home.

It's crazy stuff this BA malarchy. Def wan new boobies jus wish I could go asleep now n wake up with them and not go thru all these feelings lol
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 27th April 2009, 12:00 pm

Hunni this is totally normal... there probably isn't one of us who hasn't wished that! But usually everything that's worth the while doesn't come easy........... I wish it did!!
Just think that the majority of people afterwards think the whole op process turned up to be a lot less difficult than they thought...
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemisstiny1 27th April 2009, 4:33 pm

Hi Jemmy,

Think it is perfectly natural to worry about all of these things, and it is all part of the process of making the decision.

Not having family support is hard, I understand as I don't have much either, tho my mum is being a bit better (well we don't really discuss it but I have asked her to come and stay for a week and she said yes). Anyway hope you're feeling better, I will probably be freaking out too this time next month! :)

LMT x
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 523

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 28th April 2009, 12:35 am

Jemmy wrote:It's not that I don't want it dun it's just the reality of it all has hit home.

It's crazy stuff this BA malarchy. Def wan new boobies jus wish I could go asleep now n wake up with them and not go thru all these feelings lol

Oh Jemmy!! Hug

Why dont you book for the soonest date after your uni breaks for summer!!! If you are def. going ahead with it..less time to find reasons not to do it.

If you truly want to do it... just do it!!! as Nike says!! My lecturer used to say that to me when I got in a tizz about assignments..I created reasons why I could not produce assignments.. but hey I got my Honours Degree and just about finished my Masters and got my Boobies. Hug Hard work though, cant just wake up and they are there Bum Wiggle

P.S. Before you say it I was (am) a Mature student and graduate better late than never. But it would have been nice to have more years to enjoy it all Flash
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 28th April 2009, 8:29 am

I think Mias right we always create reasons to not do something its normal.

And go you mia for doing a degree and masters and getting your boobies! thats fab what did you study hun?

x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 28th April 2009, 9:39 am

Hey lovely, you feeling ok today? As the girls have said, nerves are a sign you're totally normal! All of us at some stage, whether it be the first consult, booking a date, seeing your nurse for pre BA, having the surgery etc all feel nervous.

With consults there's no pressure to actually book with a surgeon. If you feel like you should have your consults when you've got a litttle less workload then it's probably a good idea. You said your prob going to have surgery in the holidays, so that should mean you can relax when the op is over.

You just need to find out what's best for you, so you can be 100% certain you're doing the right thing, more importantly, at the right time.

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 28th April 2009, 10:36 am

hey Roxy.

Yeah feeling a lot better now, not panicking when I think bout it lol. Am a lot calmer now.

Looking forward to Thursday now.
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ellijo 28th April 2009, 3:58 pm

I was a mess before mine my stomach was in bits for weeks nearly gave myself an ulcer.. I wont say try not to worry because you will. Its just a matter of getting through it and not backing out. I was so nervous when I went for my anaesthetic the nurse thought my heart was gonna jump out of my chest.... They gave me some stuff to calm me down. I had mine 4 weeks ago and still cannot believe I went through with it and the time has gone so quickly. I think I felt so bad because I had kids. All the worry is just a distant memory. Just think of the future, it is over before you know it. It was worth the stress in the end although I would not like to go through that again!! I just think too much and if thats the way you are you cant help it. I really do know how you feel..... you are never sure its the right thing to do...... until you buy a new dress that you would never have been able to wear before and it look great on you new assets. Like I have just done. Roll on saturday night!!!
ellijo
ellijo
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down