Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeling like a freak

+5
Jojo6
StirCrazy
kiwigirl
TSmith
randik
9 posters

Go down

feeling like a freak Empty feeling like a freak

Post by randik 13th November 2011, 10:50 pm

So I'm 4 days post op. I've stopped taking my pain killers and I'm off the meds that blurred my vision so I can finally post something. I went with 410s under the muscle and surgery went great. However, I'm feeling freakishly disproportionate. I'm 5'1 103lb and now I have these huge boobs! I'm just so skinny everywhere except my chest and I feel like it doesn't look right. I think they are probably pretty swollen and I'm hoping that I will lose some of the extra volume. Thoughts??
randik
randik
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

feeling like a freak Empty Re: feeling like a freak

Post by TSmith 14th November 2011, 5:28 am

You'll def be still swollen and they'll look rather weird for a while soo try not to worry too much.. but remember you will still drop and fluff sometimes making you increase the size - the thing is, many girls find they get boobie greed so it could be a good thing that they look quite big at the moment cos you WILL get used to them. It takes time, you'll be fine feeling like a freak 571992 Congrats on the new boobies though and lots of rest!!
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 14th November 2011, 5:41 am

Its only been 4 days, you'll definitely still be swollen. It's also quite a bit to get your head around - suddenly having boobs! You're used to taking off your top and there being nothing, or them being saggy, or whatever the problem was, then suddenly you wake up and BOOM! BOOBS! It takes time to get used to, but you will get used to them, and (usually) love them!

xx
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 14th November 2011, 7:22 am

don't worry they are still swollen, I have exactly the same stats as you, I had 300cc implants under the muscle, but I started out with a 34 full B, small C, although I should be wearing a 32band, which would've made me a 32 full C, small D. I'm now a 32E, 34DD. I really wish I'd gone with the 375cc or 400cc implants. they don't look big at all. Once the swelling's gone down, and they start to settle, they will look so much more natural
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 14th November 2011, 8:19 am

Oh hun, I could have written this post myself at four days post op too. I really really thought I'd gone too big & felt silly. They were very swollen and at the time didn't realise how much. It takes some adjusting to the size too. I had nothing before & they suddenly felt very alien!

Now 3 weeks on & I absolutely love them! Infact I do have boob greed & keep thinking I could have actually gone for the 470 CC's! Lol.

I an sure you will feel very differently once the swelling goes down & you get used to them Hun. xxxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 14th November 2011, 9:30 am

i have boob greed too, never thought i'd want bigger than an E!! once you get used to them hun, i promise you'll love them, let them settle, its way too early to judge them, they change a lot. Keep us all updated xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by gemari 14th November 2011, 9:42 am

They will definitely change shape a lot in the weeks to come. Mine look square before the 3rd week Hysterical Give them time and you will love them xx
gemari
gemari
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 14th November 2011, 9:53 am

yup to all the other ladies comments - i felt fairly freaky at the start - id been SOOOO flat before that it was a big shock after - and they seemed like boulders stuck on my front - so so much better now that things are settling down - give it time chick and you will feel fabulous too xxx
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by randik 15th November 2011, 12:02 am

Lol thanks for making me smile ladies! I feel better today. Went to the doctor for a check up and everything looks great. I'll feel even better once everything evens out and I get used to having these melons! I'm still feeling a little dizzy and weak (plus I started my period a few days ago-PERFECT timing lol) but I will attempt to upload a pic soon:)
randik
randik
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 15th November 2011, 11:48 am

Glad you are feeling better, it's normal to be a bit freaked out this early and maybe a bit depressed with boobie blues. Your new boobs will change a lot and you'll get used to them very quickly.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down