Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choosing a surgeon/clinic

+4
IsabellExpat
COOKIE
Lisa34
Pilly
8 posters

Go down

Choosing a surgeon/clinic Empty Choosing a surgeon/clinic

Post by Pilly 28th August 2013, 1:51 pm

I have decided to go for BA .... That was the easy part lol ... How do I go about choosing my surgeon and clinic?
So far I have had a consultation with mr Michael Payne at THG, I have a few more appointments over the next week one at the priory in Birmingham and another one at transform Birmingham (I live in the West Midlands)
I also have appointments booked at spire and Nuffield

How did you choose your surgeon/clinic and what made you pick those out of all the rest
Thank you
Paula xx
Pilly
Pilly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Choosing a surgeon/clinic Empty Re: Choosing a surgeon/clinic

Post by Lisa34 28th August 2013, 1:58 pm

I chose my surgeon because I felt comfortable with him, he explained everything in great detail, took the time to answer all of my stupid questions and didn't rush me in any way.

You will know the surgeon for you when you meet them hun, it's a very strange feeling, but you will just click.

The only advice I can give is see as many surgeons as you need to, and do not rush. Good luck x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th August 2013, 2:06 pm

Research! This is the key to getting a good surgeon and a good result Pilly.

This link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will help you find clinics in your area. You could call the clinics and ask for a list of the surgeons working in your area.

This thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will help you to research surgeons.

It would be advisable to see at least one BAAPS surgeon. If money to pay for a consultation to see a BAAPS surgeon is a problem you can see one through MyBreast from as little as £25 which nothing really for a consultation with a surgeon who will have an exceptional CV. You can find BAAPS surgeons in your area by clicking your area on the BAAPS website HERE

It can be a long and drawn out process researching lots of surgeons and dwindling your list down to see at the very least 2 one of which a BAAPS surgeon babe, but it honestly will be well worth it hun. Xx

COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 28th August 2013, 2:08 pm

I went to 3 consultations and it's exactly as Lisa said, you will know when you meet him/her. You just feel it. cloud9
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 28th August 2013, 2:12 pm

I looked at the different companies, researched surgeons they use and choose the ones I liked the look of, I then met them all and went with the one I liked the best and like the girls say, you do just know! xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 2nd September 2013, 8:48 pm

Hey Hun I had my heart set on mr hassan at thg but then found it he was leaving. Went for another consultation at transform and found the surgeon incredibly rude. Had another at thg with mr Payne and loved him. Made me feel really comfortable! That's how I chose x
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 590

Back to top Go down

Post by Becciann84 2nd September 2013, 9:22 pm

Definitely research! I haven't had a consultation yet.. But I've researched baaps and bapras surgeons, as to me this is important (but obviously it's upto you if you don't mind them not being). & so far I've booked a consultation with the surgeon that came out on top 'for me'. I'm going to decide on a couple more I would like to see, after doing some more research & hope that I click with at least one of them! 
From what I hear, when you've found 'your' surgeon you will know. But to make sure you find him/her, I think research is key. Good luck :) x
Becciann84
Becciann84
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 628

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 3rd September 2013, 9:20 am

You'll know when you've found "the one" x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671