Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BA done! Pain is unbearable - Is this normal ?

+10
Susan13x
mirren001
Charlii
Lisa34
Bizzyboobs
Blueeyedsoul13
tinkerbell24
Sassysazzle
jenniferrf1
Lozzykins
14 posters

Go down

BA done! Pain is unbearable - Is this normal ? Empty BA done! Pain is unbearable - Is this normal ?

Post by Lozzykins 28th August 2013, 6:00 am

Hi ladies !

Had my BA/uplift yesterday morning (545cc) and I'm SO happy with the results I cried with happiness and will do a proper story later for you all. 

But for the time being I am in so much pain it's unbearable. I had a donut lift and had to have my nipples moved up 4cm (woah!) and one boob was saggier so is more battered than the other. 

The pain hurts so much I could cry. It's tight and my boobs are black and blue terribly. Just wanna check excruciating pain is normal? Just to breathe hurts!

Thanks girls xx
Lozzykins
Lozzykins
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 173

Back to top Go down

BA done! Pain is unbearable - Is this normal ? Empty Re: BA done! Pain is unbearable - Is this normal ?

Post by jenniferrf1 28th August 2013, 6:04 am

Congrats!!! Aww sounds like your happy with the results!!

You shouldn't be in pain do ask for some relief you poor thing, the nurse will be able to help you out! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

BA done! Pain is unbearable - Is this normal ? Empty Re: BA done! Pain is unbearable - Is this normal ?

Post by Lozzykins 28th August 2013, 6:05 am

Thanks Hun!

I have pain killers which I can take every 4 hours but took them not long ago but will have to take more or get the ice packs out ! Lol xx
Lozzykins
Lozzykins
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 28th August 2013, 6:26 am

What pain killers have you got hon? X
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 971

Back to top Go down

Post by Lozzykins 28th August 2013, 6:31 am

Just paracetamol I think they are hunni xx
Lozzykins
Lozzykins
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 28th August 2013, 6:36 am

Congrats!!
As for pain paracetamol isnt much.can u call the nurse and let her know ur really sore? Xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Lozzykins 28th August 2013, 6:38 am

I came home last night Hun so got no nurses to ask :( lol xx
Lozzykins
Lozzykins
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 28th August 2013, 6:42 am

hi hun,
yay you're done, congrats!!

did the hospital not give you any stronger painkillers to take home with you? if you can get someone to pop to the pharmacy for you to get something a bit stronger like cocodamol (not sure if that comes on prescription, but they should be able to give you somethine) that should help you hun.

hope the pain subsides for you soon, do also try the icepacks, and try to relax hun. easier said than done i know!

xx
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 28th August 2013, 6:44 am

OK well for a start get some over the counter cocodamol and take that 4 times daily (its paracetamol and codeine so may bung you up so take some senna, but obviously stronger then paracetamol alone) you can also take ibuprofen 3 times a day in conjunction with the cocodamol.

If thats Still not helping babe go see your doctor/ba clinic to request something stronger babe xxx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 28th August 2013, 7:21 am

Glad your happy with the results, but sad to hear you are suffering... I'm sure if you rang them or went to see your doctor they could prescribe you something alot stronger then off the shelf stuff.
Hope you get sorted Hunni xxx
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1438

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 28th August 2013, 8:22 am

Congrats on the new boobies hun xx

As for the pain, definatly ask for something stronger than paracetamol! X
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 28th August 2013, 8:50 am

Sometimes they advise not to take ibuprofen as its a blood thinner, so could hinder healing but definitely get yourself something stronger to help. Ice packs can work wonders but not directly on the scars. And try to relax hun, the pain can make you panicky but it's all fine, just try and chill, maybe get some sleep. 

Yey on your new boobies!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 28th August 2013, 9:38 am

Hey huni, if you can't get back to where you had op to get something stronger for pain ,give them a call to see what you can take then give your gp a call and ask for a telephone consultation if your not up to going in person, your gp should be able to leave a prescription at reception for hubby or someone to collect for you . It does get better just need to get the pain meds sorted out in the meantime! Glad you are pleased with your new boobs, sending you a big hug. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan13x 28th August 2013, 11:26 am

That's good you are pleased with the results :) congrats on your new boobs :)
I only had my BA yday so can't really comment on the pain coz mine was just a general BA without the lift etc. deff try n get more pain relief though phone up the hospital that done your BA n ask them if they can give you something  stronger? Hope you feel better soon xx
Susan13x
Susan13x
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 28th August 2013, 11:29 am

I really think you should call them and have them to prescribe some codeine!
IF you have someone to buy Codamol for you at the pharmacy make sure you don't take your paracetamol as well!! Paracetamol is "built in" in the Codamol tablets they sell in the pharmacy and to overdose paracetamol is NOT good for your kidneys.

Hug
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 28th August 2013, 11:41 am

Get something strong from your GP, they can give you strong cocodomal or tramadol x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillydally7 28th August 2013, 12:38 pm

Hi Hun I had an uplift 5 days ago and didn't experience pain like you describe so you definitely need something stronger! I was given paracetamol to take home and they also gave me tramadol just in case the pain increased. Im allergic to codeine so can't have that. I found a hot water bottle on my lower stomach and back (switched round every hour) really helped. 

I would call the doctor and get them to give you some tramadol or co-codomol, I was advised not to take anything with aspirin or ibuprofen so avoid that until your ps says you can.

Hope it improves for you soon, thinking of you x
Dillydally7
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th August 2013, 2:23 pm

Ice packs sweetheart!

These are going to help you sooooo much. Just pop them over the tops of your boobs Lozzy, no where near your incisions babe, just over the tops and this WILL give you great relief. I couldn't have got through my recovery without ice packs babe they really are that good. If you don't have icepacks raid the freezer! Lol. Frozen rice/peas/corn or anything will do! You'll feel much better with those lovely.

Congrats on your new additions too hun. Will also move this to the uplift section for you lovely. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 28th August 2013, 5:13 pm

hi just seen this sorry I thought that you would have had a contact number to call a nurse if you had any worries/questions and you could have called and asked her

hope the pain has eased a little xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 29th August 2013, 1:01 pm

How is it feeling today Lozzy? xx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lozzykins 29th August 2013, 2:20 pm

Thanks for all your help ladies. 

The pain got a lot worse so I ended up taking Cocodamol (can't spell it) and took more than I should.. & have been very dizzy & very sick/drunk feeling & slept for 16 hours ! Bad I know but I couldn't bare the pain. 

I've stopped taking it now and have moved on to nurofen as  my mum doesn't think my body likes Cocodamol very much !

Pain is better today and had a look at the puppies and they are incredible and worth every second of pain, I'm completely in love with them :)

Thank you for all the help ladies, I don't know what I'd do without you ! Xxx
Lozzykins
Lozzykins
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th August 2013, 2:24 pm

I'd call your clinic Lozzy and ask if you're OK to be taking nurofen. They're an anti-inflammatory babe and some surgeon have strict instruction for their patients not to be taking this as it acts as a blood thinner which could lead to a heamatoma hun. So do give a call and ask if its OK, this is very important babe, xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down