Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what kind of pain is "normal" post op? unders

+8
jodiblueeyes
miss_vie
queenyk
Princess_x
misf1
COOKIE
Kurukullachis
zoe1850
12 posters

Go down

what kind of pain is "normal" post op? unders Empty what kind of pain is "normal" post op? unders

Post by zoe1850 25th January 2013, 10:02 pm

hi there!
I was wondering if the kind of pain Im having is normal for unders. Since Im back to work 2 days ago I found my chest aches all day (Im not taking more painkillers than 1 before sleeping and 1 in the morning trying to avoid chemicals) and I feel a big presure,my muscles very tense like if they try to pull the implants out of my body! is this normal??
it's true I have been forcing my arms a bit lately and this may have caused more pain but it's difficult to go back to day to day life without moving your arms, also you never realized until now how many doors we have to pull or push open until you have post BA pain and every simple task like that becomes a nightmare! lol for example i hate also having to use my hole puncher or stapling, everything HURTS! what kind of pain is "normal" post op? unders 2238686527
because of this pain I'm always paranoid it means my implants have shifted or I'm developing cc but i guess this is just normal fears of early days post op...? x
zoe1850
zoe1850
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 117

Back to top Go down

what kind of pain is "normal" post op? unders Empty Re: what kind of pain is "normal" post op? unders

Post by Kurukullachis 25th January 2013, 10:12 pm

I found it really painful with unders, even walking hurt, I didn't reliae how much you use those muscles. Mine use to spasm a lot at the begin too but I suppose it's not natural for them to be forced out like they are after a ba so it can hurt. Just try not to over do it
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

what kind of pain is "normal" post op? unders Empty Re: what kind of pain is "normal" post op? unders

Post by COOKIE 25th January 2013, 10:15 pm

The discomfort you're feeling at just 10 days op is very normal babe. Its your body's way of telling you 'you're doing too much'! If the pain is bad hun it maybe that you might need to take another week off work till you're feeling a little stronger.

There's no way of predicting how well we're going to recover hun and if you need more time to recover, although it may be difficult telling work you need if, you really should listen to your body. So if the pain is a lot, so take the time you need to recover, if its bearable, then ease up in work lovely. Think about how much you're actually using your upper body and try to take it easy. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 25th January 2013, 10:23 pm

I have to agree with Cookie. I took 2 weeks off for overs just to be sure and I was able to feel quite normal then albeit a bit tired. I would give yourself some more rest.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 25th January 2013, 10:28 pm

That's completely nornal, I felt exactly the same x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by queenyk 25th January 2013, 10:37 pm

Hiya hun

Everything you're experiencing sounds perfectly normal for 10 days post op but by the sounds of it, you're definitely doing too much. I know it's difficult to take it really easy sometimes and sometimes you don't even realise you're doing too much but you're body has ways of telling you to slow down. I remember when I was early post op and when I done too much I swear I could actually feel my boobs swelling by the minute. They would get all tight and tense and I would feel a lot of pressure pushing on my chest (the same as you) but as soon as I slowed down, the pain would go.

Can you take anymore time off work? You've paid a lot of money for your new girls babe, you don't want to do anything to put your recovery back xxx

Take it easy and get some rest over the weekend hun x
queenyk
queenyk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe1850 25th January 2013, 10:43 pm

thanks girls! you are right, I may be doing too much for so early days, I will try to take it easier, I realize now that even carrying my heavy bag around was maybe too much...unfortunately I cant take another week off work but I will have a proper rest this weekend and then do the minimum movement with my upper body for a while.
As always thank you so much for your advices x what kind of pain is "normal" post op? unders 321562
zoe1850
zoe1850
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by queenyk 25th January 2013, 10:45 pm

Leave the hand bag at home, put everything in your pockets what kind of pain is "normal" post op? unders 557141

Have a good weekend hun. Put your feet up xx
queenyk
queenyk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by miss_vie 26th January 2013, 8:12 am

I had unders and went back to work yesterday, also felt quite heavy on my chest at the end of the day! Hole punch - nightmare to use and also second the heavy doors took my boys footy training and couldn't get in as the door was so heavy lol! Looked a proper weakling!!

Get plenty of rest the weekend that's what I'm planning and then back to work Monday I also can't take any extra time off :( xx
miss_vie
miss_vie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by jodiblueeyes 7th April 2013, 12:35 pm

Hi I am two days post op with unders... have taken it very easy and so far all pain has been kind of evenly spread throughout chest and back area.. but now I have a slight 'stinging' in one area on my right side.... has anyone had this??? Im too scared to look as haven't taken bra off yet?? xxxxx
jodiblueeyes
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by jodiblueeyes 7th April 2013, 12:56 pm

just washed my hands and braved a peek at the bottom only... I think its the stitch/incision area.. im guessing its healing pains? xx
jodiblueeyes
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 7th April 2013, 2:08 pm

Everyone's pain threshold is different and everyone's body responds differently to trauma, hope you feel better soon, it can only get easier :-) x
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1022

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 7th April 2013, 2:22 pm

hey Jodi, stinging is perfectly normal especially around the incisions. xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemmakayleigh 7th April 2013, 3:59 pm

I'm also getting worried about returning to work next Monday with the pain I'm in now, hoping it improves through the week or I may need a few more days off! I'm already planning how to stuff my pockets with my essentials instead of carrying my handbag lol.
Jodi I have a very similar feelin on my left side, quite stingy xx
Gemmakayleigh
Gemmakayleigh
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 7th April 2013, 4:41 pm

hi Gem, i see you are only 2 days post op. For me, day 4 was a turning point. by day 7 i was feeling much better and day 10 was really "the day" that everything felt "normal" again. xxx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by Salmac 7th April 2013, 6:50 pm

Hi Zoe, I'm 12 days PO with unders and feeling the same. Day 10 was a turning point for me but im still very sore. my chest often feels tight, especially between my boobs. I have a 3yr & 20 month old to look after so rest isnt an option for me now! Also My bra seemed to be making it worse - so uncomfortable! Today i bought a softer lighter support bra in a bigger size and feel much better! x
Salmac
Salmac
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by jodiblueeyes 7th April 2013, 7:49 pm

thanks for those replies ... I think I made the mistake of easing up on the pain killers a bit too early and the stinging got quite bad but I took more pain killers and its sorted it right out now.. wont be doing that again in a hurry. Its very reassuring to hear your comments, so thank you what kind of pain is "normal" post op? unders 321562
jodiblueeyes
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down