Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gutted - Infection....

+8
jenniferrf1
Lisa34
COOKIE
Mrs_B_24
LJR
Charlii
Becciann84
eddy787
12 posters

Go down

Gutted - Infection.... Empty Gutted - Infection....

Post by eddy787 21st August 2013, 6:08 pm

So gutted girls, I've not had the best recovery at all, the redness I've had around my areola since surgery has spread into red angry skin and erupted into an infection today, horrid pus coming through. :-( just been to see nurse and been given a course of antibiotics. Although boobs do generally look better without scabs, this redness around my scars is off putting, thought it would get better but no it seems, infection is what I was dreading. Thought I was doing everything right, eating right, following the boobie hairdrying routine. So so gutted. :-( xxx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Gutted - Infection.... Empty Re: Gutted - Infection....

Post by Becciann84 21st August 2013, 6:23 pm

Oh no, so sorry to hear that. Hopeful the antibiotics will Kim in soon & you'll start to feel better. Hugs xx
Becciann84
Becciann84
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 628

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 21st August 2013, 6:36 pm

Oh eddy hun, I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure it'll be all cleared up in a week. Big Healy love your way :)
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 21st August 2013, 6:38 pm

Oh no, that's rubbish for you.  However at least it's been picked up early and the antibiotics will do the trick x
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs_B_24 21st August 2013, 7:52 pm

Hope you get sorted soon, and I'm sure the antibiotics will work a treat and you'll have lovely healthy new boobs soon.  Xx
Mrs_B_24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 531

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st August 2013, 9:57 pm

Aww Eddy, please don't beat yourself up babe... Sometimes infection happens and its beyond anyone's control.

I also had an infection and I literally like yourself followed all the healing instruction to the very letter.

So none of this is your fault in any way babe Hug 

The anti-bs will start to get to work now hun. I'm presuming you've been told no showers whilst you have the infection? Keep the wound clean and dry and when you go back to the clinic for your follow-up (have they arranged to see you again?) they'll check it over for you and keep a close eye on you hun.

Maybe try upping your protien intake too hun. I added an egg a day to my diet, but you can eat anything filled with protien. It really helps with the healing hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 22nd August 2013, 6:23 am

Aww hun xx sometimes with even the the most carefull girls, an infection just happens! It's nothing you did. I'm sure the antibiotics will kick in soon and you will start to see some improvement xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd August 2013, 11:53 am

How are you feeling today Eddy? Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 22nd August 2013, 11:55 am

Sorry to hear that eddy, hopefully your feeling a bit better? Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie835 22nd August 2013, 12:01 pm

Aww no way x really sorry to hear that x try not to beat yourself up and just realx keep doing what your doing and takin your anti b's will hurry it along to bog off x These things happen xxxx  Hope your feeling ok xxx Can imagine it puts a dampener on your mood and things xxxx

Take care xxxxxxxx
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 22nd August 2013, 12:19 pm

Awww Eddie that SUCKS honey, hope you start to feel better soon - don't feel too dismaid luvvie the a/b's will kick in shortly, the scars will calm down and you can look forward to showing off your bootiful new boobies. Chin up darlin xXx Give You
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 971

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyd14 22nd August 2013, 12:41 pm

Sorry to hear that eddy, hopefully you feel better soon. I wish you speed & smooth healing. xxx
ladyd14
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 22nd August 2013, 6:51 pm

Thank you girls for being so lovely and supportive. It makes all the difference having girls who understand this bloomin boobie recovery process. The infection is actually on the skin right next to my areola, not on the join itself. The area went a deep shade of burgundy and then became white and pusy. (yuck!!!) It's strange as I can see my actual wounds have all healed fine but the skin all around the scars are red and aggravated. Has anyone seen this before? All my T joins have healed fine, not sure why my skin looks so red? Hopefully the anti-b's will sort it, fingers and everything crossed. It would be so nice to see my boobs just return to normal skin colour all over.

Thanks Cookie, I've been eating two eggs a day, eating lots of peppers, drinking guava juice and OJ, so thought I was doing the right thing. Yes, was told to keep it dry and not shower, so back to half showers again, the nurse has given me sterile gauzes and saline solution to rinse the area with. She said to go back over the weekend if it worsens, so at the mo waiting to see how the area changes. 

I think this whole recovery process is defo the hardest, the op was a breeze. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy I had the op done, the shape I have now is so much better than what I had, but waiting for things to be back to normal is tiring. Do you find that post op girlies? I just want to hide the boobs until they are all healed, would be so nice to look down and just see normal boobs, some way off that yet......Sigh......xxxx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd August 2013, 8:05 pm

I've said many times here Eddy that although everyone might read us harp on about patience, needing time and its an emotional roller coaster, you can read it, but until you're actually living it, you just can't seem to take in the reality of it all can you and it does take a lot of strength and patience to get through..l this is especially hard for women like yourself who are taking the scenic route and having a tough time in getting to their final destination.

Although things maybe hard now though Eddy, you HAVE to know that this WILL get better and there is going to be a time very soon when you will finally get to enjoy your boobs hun. I know its bloody hard when you're sat there living it, but being positive and looking to your result really is what sees you through the tough times babe.

This IS going to get better babe Hug 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 22nd August 2013, 8:43 pm

You're so right Cookie hunny, I read all the posts but really didn't take it in or appreciate exactly what it meant to be living through this. I completely underestimated how much patience it would take to recover. I saw so many post op pics at 3 and 6 months, I didn't really think about the time in between. Not being able to do all things I usually do is also frustrating, only half effort at the gym, restricted activity and skipping loads of days out, a few weeks you can do without, but it going to be months before I can do all the things I did before which is making me feel down. Wish I was a better healer!!!

Thank you Cookie for always being so supportive and just listening, will try and focus on the all the positive stories from girlies further down the line (and hope I will be one at some point!!). xxxxxx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 22nd August 2013, 9:00 pm

Aww eddy, I agree, I hear all the story's abou infections etc and recovery but I think it's hard to take in until your actually experiencing it yourself! Cookies words are great, if will get better and you've been really brave throughout, I remember that you found it hard to look at the reveal so even though you have an infection, once that's gone it sounds like you should be well on the way to feeling good ... Really hope it clears up soon xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 22nd August 2013, 9:05 pm

Happy healing eddy hope you feel better soon .xx
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1438

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd August 2013, 9:19 pm

You WILL be Eddy Hug 

ALWAYS here for you hun kiss 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down