Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gutted

+6
IsabellExpat
jenniferrf1
mrsball
Blueeyedsoul13
Becciann84
Wonderwoman1
10 posters

Go down

Gutted Empty Gutted

Post by Wonderwoman1 25th September 2013, 8:07 pm

Hi girls... I went to see my 2nd surgeon tonight who has amazing reputation so was soooo excited... I've always quite liked the shape of my boobs and after having a child and breast fed etc always thought they were quite well placed.. 1st surgeon told me that too.. So imagine my upset when I went tonight and surgeon said my I'm bottom heavy and lost volume at the top so may not be just straightforward implants.. First surgeon didn't mention this and offered anatomical unders.. I'm so upset as I always thought I would be enhancing what I've got but I now feel a mess as if I have the worst looking boobs in the world.. He's even referred me to another surgeon who deals with my type of thing.. I told him I wanted a more natural look and he said I would be so disappointed as the look I want could not be acheived... I'm a 34b/c with (I've always thought) nice boobs not saggy ones that are past it!! Has anyone else had this experience? I was all geared up to book my surgery tonight and walked out really upset.. He said he can't do my surgery!! He's not experienced enough!! I really wish I could show you a picture of what they look like now.. He even said they looked good for child, breast feeding etc but the are sagging underneath but my nipples have stayed in same place so can't do an uplift!! I don't want an uplift...sorry, rant over, I just feel gutted xx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Gutted Empty Re: Gutted

Post by Becciann84 25th September 2013, 8:16 pm

Aw Hun sorry you haven't had a great consultation... But if the other surgeon hasn't said anything about this then maybe get a third opinion??
Mine were always really nice until I had children, & they shrunk & lost a lot of upper pole fullness... Though they are not saggy. Just deflated. From doing lots of research I thought I could just have implants. My surgeon also thought this, as it's only volume I've lost. So if you feel like that too, you may be right Hun. If you like the shape of your breasts then ignore what that surgeon has said, because he's just getting you down.
I would definitely get a third opinion xx
Becciann84
Becciann84
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 628

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 25th September 2013, 8:21 pm

Aww thanks.. He also said to me I guess the other surgeon offered you anatomical unders and I said yeah how did you know he said anatomicals wouldn't achieve what I want and would go all floppy when I bent over.. He also spoke about double bubble but I don't know what that is.. Every picture I showed him of what I liked he said you can't get that look and the picture I didn't like he said that's the only look we can achieve! Maybe he didn't like me lol x
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 25th September 2013, 8:27 pm

hi hun,

sorry you had a disappointing consultation.

it would be a good idea to go for some more consultations with other surgeons hun, to get some more opinions in.

also it's generally not advisable to book your op on the day you have your consultation. a 7 day 'cooling off' period is what most clinics offer, and its just meant to give you time to think about things properly before rushing into booking x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by Becciann84 25th September 2013, 8:27 pm

Hmmm very strange! Maybe he was in a bad mood?!
Obviously I'm no surgeon & don't know what your boobs look like, but I think if you're happy with the shape of your boobs & they don't need an uplift, I personally don't understand what could possibly be so difficult... But of course I could be wrong! 
Though I really wouldn't let him think that your boobs are hideous. As I'm sure they're not, & it's not his opinion that matters, it's yours xx
Becciann84
Becciann84
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 25th September 2013, 8:28 pm

You can get a 3rd opinion Hun, but in my  opinion and you've said yourself has an amazing reputation., has given you his honest opinion and been completely  honest that he cannot do our surgery due to not being experienced enough. 

If you do have Sagginess Hun, then I'm afraid an uplift will be in order. An implant will only give you a bigger version of what you have now and the perception maybe that putting an implant in will automatically give you perky full breasts the reality is if you do need an uplift it's better to be done now rather than have heavy implants that will sag even more. 

Also with atanomicals you wont get as much fullness a the top as rounds . 

Please don't feel you have the worst looking boobs in the world, see another consultant and get his/her opinion, sorry if it's not what you want to hear but if an uplift is needed its needed Hun Xxx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 25th September 2013, 8:30 pm

Sorry CAn I just ask who ove had both consolations with and if through a company what ones? X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 25th September 2013, 8:34 pm

Hi everyone for your support.. He said can't do uplift as nipples are still where they should be it's just the lost volume at the top.. I'm in Glasgow and went to Vivek at Elanic and tonight Ben Chew at transform x
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 25th September 2013, 8:43 pm

Get a 3rd opinion hunny, and maybe even a 4th and 5th, sometimes even though you may have your heart set on a certain surgeon after all you read and review about them however they may not be the right surgeon for you. 

Go for a few more consultations and carry on searching till you find the one. X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 25th September 2013, 8:48 pm

Thanks so much.. I'm glad he was honest me.. He has recommended another surgeon so will see what he says x
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Becciann84 25th September 2013, 8:54 pm

Have you thought about seeing a baaps surgeon Hun? You usually have to pay, but I think my breast only charge £25 & at spire you can get a mini consultation for free xx
Becciann84
Becciann84
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 25th September 2013, 9:36 pm

Hey, no I've not tried that one yet.. I may give it a shot... Not sure whether to go back to first surgeon as maybe he was just after the money..I will see what surgeon no.3 has to say and take it from there.. xx did anyone have similar problem to this? Or we're offered anatomical and happy with result? x
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 25th September 2013, 9:49 pm

Defo go for a third consultation, one has said uplift, another said no need so you need a majority... If you do need an uplift you should have one because if you just end up with implants you will just have a bigger version of what you have now.. 
However you said your boobs are in good shape so this may not be the case :) if you want to see a baaps member you can through mybreast coating only 25 pound.. 

It is hard having two totally different opinions but knowledge is power and you will know when you have meet the right one for you :) xx good luck xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 25th September 2013, 10:14 pm

It's a horrible feeling to hear for the first time that you need an uplift but if you are prone to sagging you don't want to put in heavy implants that only will make it worse.
Before you book anything make sure you really are 100% that you don't need an uplift.
I don't want you to put in implants now and then find out that you will need an uplift in a year or 2.
Just think about it for a while and let in sink in Give You
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 25th September 2013, 10:16 pm

awww hun i feel for you, and definitely get a 3rd opinion but Ben Chew does have an amazing reputation and at least he was being honest with you and clearly had your best interests at heart. i'd definitely recommend you go and see a BAAPs/BAPRAS surgeon xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by michelleserila 25th September 2013, 10:18 pm

I had my first surgeon consultation with Mr Khan, who my husband and did not like. He said I had prominent veins in my boobs which after my ba would make me look like I was breast feeding. He was very rude and very arrogant. Then went to see Mr Solomos who was the complete opposite, very profesional, approchable, took time to actually talk to us properly, and said i'd get a great result, which I have, with boobs which DON'T look like im breast feeding!!! My nurse was shocked when I mentioned what Mr Khan said as she saw them 1 week post op and they look great!!!!!!!! so, definetly go for a third opinion!!!!!
xox
michelleserila
michelleserila
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 203

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 25th September 2013, 10:22 pm

Sorry to hear your dissapointed , was it ben chew that said your op wouldn't be straight forward and recommended another surgeon? If it was I have like you only heard good things about him !he is know to be a bit of a perfectionist. Have you thought about going for a consultation with Tamiur Shoaib he has had good reviews too, once you have had another couple of consultations you will have a better idea of what your options are and finding a surgeon you can have confidence in getting the result you want. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th September 2013, 10:48 pm

You should definitely seek the opinion of another surgeon babe. Do your homework and seek out a BAAPS/BAPRAS surgeon who are able to do anything and won't need to refers on. They will be able to give you a full and confident consultation in the knowledge they WILL be able to do any surgery they feel is needed.

Gotta say... I admire Mr Chews honesty in saying he can't do the work and was happy to refer you on. Many would have just give it a shot possibly leading you on to further surgeries for revision IF he's right babe. But you don't know yet, so seeking out the advise of a BAAPS/BAPRAS surgeon is your way forward now lovely to help you with your decision making. But don't let this get you down. NOTHING is unachievable. It may have been for the surgeon who said he couldn't do it... But there are surgeons that can Hug 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down