Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gutted

5 posters

Go down

gutted Empty gutted

Post by Missy123 12th April 2011, 7:13 pm

Have noticed a few red stretch marks on both of the twins i am so gutted, i have been putting bio oil on it twice a day. Just wondered if anyone else has noticed they have got stretchmarks? Will they fade over time and should i aviod putting them in the sun when i go away. Also my scars are still a little tender when are your scars completely healed? xx
Missy123
Missy123
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

gutted Empty Re: gutted

Post by smalls 12th April 2011, 7:27 pm

Hey I'm almost 3 months. I also noticed I got stretch marks a while back but I just rubbed on vitamin e & cocoa butter lotion and they seemed to fade. They started off red and looked like scratches. Now u can't even see them. I stopped using it and now I got a couple more on other spots so I will have to keep on using it. as for my scars they're pretty much closed up just lumpy so I use mederma on them and massage and it seems to help. I started doing this about 2 weeks ago. Hope this helps out a bit.
smalls
smalls
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy123 12th April 2011, 7:37 pm

Thats made me feel a little better knowing that yours have faded im going to get some cocoa butter too and double dose them haha!
I just dont know what to do about getting them in the sun, i dont think your supposed to get your scars in the sun are you so maybe its the same. My scars are closed up and lumpy they just feel a little tender but i dunno if thats because my bra is rubbing abit, how long was it till you got used to underwiring? x
Missy123
Missy123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 12th April 2011, 7:48 pm

I had stretchmarks they were bad at first looked like claw marks horrible was so upset, completly gone now! faded away into nothing! :O i used palmers stretchmark stuff but i didnt use it religiously, i think time did the most for me xxxx
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th April 2011, 9:30 pm

I have stretch marks too sweetness, I used Bio-oil on mine, they've faded to a light silvery mark which is barely visible,

You'll be fine hun, given time they will fade and the sun won't worsen them at all don't worry.

Your scars however are a different matter. Do-not expose your scars to the sun at all untill you get over the year post-op mark - It effects the pigmentation sweetie and you could end up with a really dark scar.

It's also normal to still feel a little sensitive 2 months post-op sweetie, if you're finding they're hurting try using a panty liner to cushion your bra from your scar, the softness of the liner against your skin really does help sweetie. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy123 12th April 2011, 9:40 pm

aww thanks i feel so much better i had started to feel really down thinking it had only happened to me xx
Missy123
Missy123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shell143 13th April 2011, 7:40 am

Hiya Hun, just read your post and glad you asked coz I have also spotted a few stretch marks although they are not red... Hope yours will heal ok...

Just out of curiosity, when did you start wearing underwired bras? I was told by my clinic that I can wear normal bras from 6 weeks but no underwired until 3 months?

Xxx
shell143
shell143
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy123 13th April 2011, 7:58 pm

hope so too im rubbing in bio oil like there is no tomorrow thank god for fake tan!
I had my last check up with my surgeon at 8 weeks and he said i was fine to wear underwires which i thort was standard for most but i think every surgeon is differnt hun because some on here have worn undewires a couple of weeks post op xxx
Missy123
Missy123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shell143 14th April 2011, 7:48 am

I can't flipping wait to get out of this macom and into a nice bra! X
shell143
shell143
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 69