Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gutted :(

+2
charls87
Flossy
6 posters

Go down

Gutted :( Empty Gutted :(

Post by Flossy 6th May 2011, 9:47 am

Hi Girls!

Well the last time i wrote on here i hadnt even had any consultations! I went to two different surgeons in the end and went with Mr Inglefield of LBPS. Lovely man who didnt just try to get me to go with him, he talked me through everything and told me the size he thought best, 375cc teardrop implants for the look i want. i did ask for more but he said if i want them to look natural these where the biggest he would do lol, unlike the other surgeon who didnt care how big i wanted to go he would do it for me Boobs
( to be fair the 375cc did look massive on me compared to what i have haha)

So i booked it all up on tuesday for the 23rd and got a call today saying they have to cancel me as they cant get any of the particular implant that i want.. so now i have to wait for them to call and confirm when they will be getting them which could be weeks

its a bugger too with work as i have already booked the time off, and will now need to cancel and then rebook (i have to give 3weeks notice too) so i may have a loooong wait ahead of me

I WANT THEM NOW!

xxxx

Flossy
Flossy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Gutted :( Empty Re: Gutted :(

Post by charls87 6th May 2011, 10:10 am

That is a bit of a spanner in the works hun!!
You never know you could get a call next week to tell you they've got them in!!

However i can assure you they are worth the wait!!!

x

charls87
charls87
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

Post by Flossy 6th May 2011, 10:17 am

I Bloody well hope so!!
Im one of these people who needs to get things done then and there so my mind doesnt have time to try and convice me that im going to die while under G.A cause then i chicken out LOL!

But im determind to do this so im just have to play the waiting game and have my fingers crossed!

When are u having yours done??

xx

Flossy
Flossy
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by charls87 6th May 2011, 10:59 am

Im very impatient and it when i couldnt get the original date i wanted i felt like my world had ended becasue ive wanted them for so long, but the time does fly by and your date will be here before you know it! just fill the weekends up with fun stuff!!

I got mine done 27days ago! and I have already forgotten when my small boobs looked like!!

x
charls87
charls87
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th May 2011, 1:26 pm

Awww sweetheart that really must have been so disappointing for you Gutted :( 571992 I'm a firm believer in fate though and believe EVERYTHING happens for a reason and there must have been a good reason that you weren't meant to have your surgery on that particular day... so the longer wait you have just means you will have better boobs sweetness...

They do say that 'good things come to those who wait'

So, all that being said - You're gonna have the most FABULOUS boobs ever babe!!!! Gutted :( 113752 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 6th May 2011, 2:12 pm

Thats not the best news but look on the bright side when you do get your new boobies they will be even more special. x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by Flossy 6th May 2011, 2:18 pm

Im hoping i wont have to wait too much longer anyways and hopefully work will be ok with me just switching my time off.. fingers crossed anyway!!

Im just worried i will chicken out if im left too long LOL!

Thanks for everyones comments its really cheered me up! i thought my world was going to end this morning when i got the call, now its not soooo bad haha! Always a dramatic!

xxx
Flossy
Flossy
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bexy123 6th May 2011, 3:24 pm

hope u dont have to wait too long,good luck with everything,if i decide on a BA think i would want the teardrop shape too xx
bexy123
bexy123
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Flossy 9th May 2011, 8:12 am

Thanks Bexy

Yeah i always wanted the teardrops and thats what my surgeon suggested for a more natural look, but ever since then iv heard that they are more risky. something about flipping or rotating??
Are you thinking of having yours done too? You had any consultations or anything?

i wonder if anyone has had any problems with teardrop inplants as now im getting worried!

Thanks Girlies xxx

Flossy
Flossy
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 9th May 2011, 9:11 am

cookie wrote:Awww sweetheart that really must have been so disappointing for you Gutted :( 571992 I'm a firm believer in fate though and believe EVERYTHING happens for a reason and there must have been a good reason that you weren't meant to have your surgery on that particular day... so the longer wait you have just means you will have better boobs sweetness...

They do say that 'good things come to those who wait'

So, all that being said - You're gonna have the most FABULOUS boobs ever babe!!!! Gutted :( 113752 xx
yh, i totally agree with cookie!! i believe in stuff like that, so they will so be worth the wait!! Hug
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down