Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pocket revision and new implants

+4
Lottie835
Charlii
Sassysazzle
tinkerbell24
8 posters

Go down

pocket revision and new implants Empty pocket revision and new implants

Post by tinkerbell24 19th August 2013, 10:31 am

hi all

so been to see my surgeon there on Sat in Manchester and we have decided that reop is a must to sort out these bad boobies!!

Still looking into the options that we discussed

So quick update

had 365cc moderate profile allergan natrelle implants on the 15th Dec last year and they have never really changed much except for the swelling going down, so they are still very very high with the nipple pointing down!!

so we have discussed that we are going to go 350cc high profile (was worried the change to a smaller implant would make me smaller, but he has said I should stay the same size or there abouts) and that we will lower the pocket but to do this then he needs to make a new breast crease as mines is quite high, and with the crease where it is I wont get the look that im after

Also he said as the crease is going to be lowered between that and the old scar then the tissue/skin could feel and look diff, ive emailed him to ask what it was called again as ive forgot lol so will pop on the name when he gets back to me

He has mentioned a new implant they are mentor make, has anyone had mentor and or got any information on these implants, ive looked on their website and they look and sound really good.

Looking at the October school holidays for op date but im hoping to get this moved to the xmas holidays as it would work out so much better family wise as Peter and I are both off for 2 weeks as is the school

think that's all for now so yeah im def happy that im getting the reop and that im not going to be stuck with the look ive got now lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

pocket revision and new implants Empty Re: pocket revision and new implants

Post by Sassysazzle 19th August 2013, 10:40 am

Hey Tinkerbell

Sorry to hear your boobies didn't do as they were in tended.  Do you have to pay for your re-op? Sorry I don't know anything about those implants - I'm preBA and having the naturelles.....hope you get your date all sorted hon.....then you can start getting excited all over again - nearly on the anniversary of your last boobies if you go chrimbo! xx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 971

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 19th August 2013, 10:45 am

nope all free of charge, I need to go to Manchester for the op as my surgeon took on a new job after my op and moved from Glasgow but hes been great, he is going to see, when we decided on date, if theres space at Rosshall for me to get my op there if not help with my flight costs again

not long til you get yout BA are you excited xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 19th August 2013, 10:54 am

Hey Tink. Glad to hear you're getting your revision, and all paid for too, thats great! Hope all goes well :)
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie835 19th August 2013, 11:04 am

Glad to hear revision is close and you will have the boobs you wanted xxx Great thats it free and your surgeon is being helpful can imagine its so stressful if you have to fight for it xxx hope ur date is booked when u want it xxx
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsD2bxxx 19th August 2013, 12:18 pm

Those naughty boobies!!! Great to hear you are finally getting them sorted.. Will be great to hear your story when they are finally fixed and making you smile! Good luck with it all and don't forget to keep us all updated xxx
MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 19th August 2013, 12:19 pm

Really pleased that you are getting your revision surgery, and I hope it all goes well x
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 19th August 2013, 12:27 pm

Omg thats fab Tink!!! Really good news.

I'm so trying not to think about it because I just want it yesterday! I've waited a long time, then stupidly put it off for a man so now I've finally decided to crack on its all gone very quickly! Got my preop Weds! I just feel like the wait time til BA day is gonna crawl by!!! Xx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 971

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 19th August 2013, 1:01 pm

thanks girls

not been on here in so long as I really really do not like these boobs but love knowing im getting this all sorted

xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th August 2013, 1:05 pm

Mentor are a very good implant Tink yes they're also FDA approved.

The width of your current implants maybe playing a part in not allowing the implant to drop babe... Maybe its possible they're too wide for the pocket? I'm surprised on your tiny frame that your surgeon actually used mods.

Your surgeon is planning to reduce the implant width but he's going to give you more forward projection than you have now babe.

Mentor. Memory gel SILTEX
Diameter: 11.7  projection: 4.9

Allergan Natrelle
Diameter: 12.75  Projection: 4.2

I think you're going to be ecstatic after the revision Tink and I honestly couldn't be happier to see this day finally come around for you Hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 19th August 2013, 1:13 pm

he did say I could have the XHP but not sure whether on my frame that would just be too much?

yeah just had a call from him and im provisionally booked in on the Fri 13th Dec, need to see if I can have a week off work before the 2 weeks I already have at xmas but 3 weeks off work for recovery sounds bliss lol, down side is he can only do Manchester in Dec but that's fine its so easy to get to

I cant wait Cookie im so glad its all going to happen and theres no need for me to need to fight for reop, which tbh I knew from the start as my surgeon has been so good

eeeek cant wait

hope ur well xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 19th August 2013, 1:14 pm

oh and it was down to me on the mods as I really thought back then that that's what I wanted lol but obv not, do you think that the XHP would be too much xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th August 2013, 1:16 pm

Your frame could definitely take an XHP if that's what you wanted Tink yes  you're such a tiny little thing, so maybe you'd be better with the XHP?

Maybe make a date for another consultation with your surgeon never the time of your surgery so you can over profiles once more just to be sure babe.

So, so happy for you yipee 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 19th August 2013, 1:17 pm

im still undecided but will call my surgeon and have a wee chit chat, im worried they stick WAY out my body lol lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th August 2013, 1:20 pm

Lol, nahhhh, they're made for very small framed women hun. So they'll look as natural on a small frame as the lows would look on a larger frame. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 19th August 2013, 9:43 pm

fab ive called my surgeon hes hoping to get up to glasgow in oct so meeting him then. im trying to get op on 13th dec.

i take it there will obv be a huge diff in the look with XHP to Mod profie xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th August 2013, 9:46 pm

The most noticeable is going to be the 'width' Tink, but with having more forward projection you'll still have a good old sized pair of boobs just as you have now, but seeing pics of your frame, I KNOW you'll love them more because they're going to 'fit' your body so much better babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 19th August 2013, 9:48 pm

i dont want to go down bra size lol lol but i suppose if im going to be happier it will be worth it

feel like i need to research it all again lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th August 2013, 9:52 pm

Ohhhhh nooooo, you DEFINITELY won't go down in bra size hun don't worry about that.

You having more or less the same amount of CCs, they'll just be distributed differently through the implant, so what you lack in width you gain projection but its still the same volume.

Bra cups are measured by volume hun, so as you're more or less keeping the same volume, your cup size won't change. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 19th August 2013, 9:57 pm

lol my surgeon. did say that but he cant guarantee a size. covering his back lol.

im excited. no nerves at all!! x
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 20th August 2013, 2:21 am

Hey huni, just read this, Fab news! They are going to look amazing, finally going to get the boobs you so much deserve! So pleased for you! XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 20th August 2013, 8:55 am

thanks lovely, how are things with you, i feel llike ive had a free trial for a year with these boobies lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 21st August 2013, 8:59 am

Free trial....lol! Certainly has been a trial for you, I'm doing ok boobs have settled tons, nips still a wee bit low for my liking but otherwise they are fine, had been looking/ researching nipple lift but have decided that I like the size & shape of nips & didn't want to risk scarring or complications should anything go wrong, so am going to keep them as they are until I need to have them done again in the future ( like you I feel that a different  size and profile implant is all that I would need, same base size for me but the extra 1cm+ projection that xhp implant is what I think would have looked better) time will tell. Not long till Barca for you lot now and your re op will be round before you know it! Lots to look forward to. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 22nd August 2013, 4:06 pm

I know loads also got a wee trip to dublin to see fleetwood mac planned as a surprise for the husband for his 30th, thats the weekend after Barca lol

Yeah im thinkink def go for the xhp and it will give me the look that im after

Glad to see that your feeling much better about your boobies and that will make you feel that it has been worth while going and getting them done etc x
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down