Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surgeon recommends post-op excercises

2 posters

Go down

Surgeon recommends post-op excercises Empty Surgeon recommends post-op excercises

Post by COOKIE 13th August 2013, 2:27 pm

Dr. Jon Paul Trevisani, an Orlando plastic surgeon, has been named as one of the top 25 breast augmentation plastic surgeons in the United States. In keeping with his commitment to careful patient follow-up, Dr. Jon Paul Trevisani recommends specific post-operative exercises to some of his breast augmentation patients at The Aesthetic Surgery Centre to help them attain the best possible results.

For many of his breast augmentation patients who have smooth, round saline or silicone breast implants, Dr. Jon Paul Trevisani recommends exercises that gently move the implants in order to help prevent capsular contracture. Capsular contracture occurs when scar tissue forms and hardens around an implant, causing the breast to feel unnaturally firm and take on a ball-shaped appearance.

Since capsular contracture is known to be a frequent complication of breast augmentation surgery, Dr. Jon Paul Trevisani encourages breast exercises and massaging techniques that can work to reduce the chances of the condition developing. He says he also often prescribes Vitamin E to patients postoperatively as a way to help prevent capsular contracture.

According to Dr. Jon Paul Trevisani, the frequent movement of implants can maintain a small amount of space around each implant, creating a softer, more natural look. When this pocket of space is made larger than the implant, the implant is able to move more naturally along the chest wall. Dr. Jon Paul Trevisani says breast implants that are fixed to the patient's chest and point forward, regardless of the patient's physical position, tend to look more artificial when compared to implants that are allowed to move like a natural breast.

Dr. Jon Paul Trevisani cautions that his recommended massage exercises are not meant for all breast augmentation patients. Patients who have opted for teardrop-shaped implants should not practice these exercises, as those implants are designed to remain in place. Also, he says those who have CPG implants and those with seromas, hematomas, and other conditions should not use breast massage techniques.

Only Dr. Jon Paul Trevisani's Orlando plastic surgery patients with smooth, round saline or silicone implants are often instructed to perform these exercise regimens. Dr. Jon Paul Trevisani reminds all breast augmentation patients to consult their surgeons before beginning any at-home breast massage or exercise regime.

Source HERE

Interesting reading yes 

COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Surgeon recommends post-op excercises Empty Re: Surgeon recommends post-op excercises

Post by Bizzyboobs 13th August 2013, 3:06 pm

That's amazing, and when you read it, it kind of makes sense. Wonder if you can get to know which massage techniques to use.... I would worry incase I did it wrong.... I would end up doing more harm then good....... I'm going to mention it to my surgeon........ Thanks cookie for sharing....
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1438

Back to top Go down

Surgeon recommends post-op excercises Empty Re: Surgeon recommends post-op excercises

Post by COOKIE 13th August 2013, 3:10 pm

I try and get all the latest info out to everyone as soon as its released babe, so I'm glad its been of help to you.

I used the rolling technique for my excercise (after fully healing) I'd lay on my front and roll from side to side in my boobs.

Can't do anything at the moment though after he last op because one boob is still leaking but I'll continue with that once it heals.

Didnt know about staying on vit E though so I'm going to be on those from now on for sure. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 13th August 2013, 3:17 pm

Oooh I've never heard of the rolling technique, so when can you do that?
Sorry to hear you got a leaking boob, maybe the vitamin e will sort that for you...... Do you stay on the vitamin e? Or would it be just a short period of time post op, or can you take it pre op? 
I hope you heal really soon cookie xx
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th August 2013, 3:24 pm

From what I'm reading after surgery (you can take any supplements at all for two weeks prior to surgery) you just remain on Vit E.

I started rolling from about 4 months post-op when it felt OK for me to roll on my front. For some its quicker to go on their front, for some its longer, depending on healing hun.

Yeah, maybe it will help my boob. Can't hurt to try can it! See my surgeon next month so hopefully if its not closed he'll sort that for me anyway. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 13th August 2013, 3:29 pm

Awwwww I hope he can sort for you. You always seem so upbeat, bless you..... Lets hope the vitamin e helps..... It can't do any harm.... Only good I would think. But I don't really know much about vitamins and some people swear by them.....
I will bare that rolling in mind for when I'm healed....
Thanks for advice again. Really appreciate it. Don't know what we would do without you..... 
You're just so knowledgable, like a " boob bible"  xx
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th August 2013, 4:31 pm

LOL.. I suppose that's better than a Boob Geek hahaha

You're very welcome hun Hug 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 13th August 2013, 4:32 pm

Definately better than a boob geek......xx
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down