Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr Quaba - Edinburgh - Breast Reduction

4 posters

Go down

Dr Quaba - Edinburgh - Breast Reduction Empty Dr Quaba - Edinburgh - Breast Reduction

Post by japearse 30th July 2013, 4:36 pm

I have had my consultation with Dr Quaba at Spire Murrayfield Edinburgh and I am hopefully going ahead with my BR at the end of Sept. I'm a 30JJ and hate them and I have been wanting a BR for many years. But I'm terrified!!!!!!! If anyone has info on Dr Quaba, good or bad, can they let me know ASAP. Many thanks.
japearse
japearse
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Dr Quaba - Edinburgh - Breast Reduction Empty Re: Dr Quaba - Edinburgh - Breast Reduction

Post by jenniferrf1 30th July 2013, 4:42 pm

Hi Welcome to the forum, I havnt heard of him but I typed him into our little search bar in the top corner and only one thread came up on him saying that they recommend him...that does mean he isn't a great surgeon though it just looks like no one has had a experience on this forum. Have you met any other surgeons in your area?

Good luck on having a BR though, sounds like it will really help you out! Hope you enjoy the forum and make sure if you do book in you let us know :) Im having a BA in September also xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Dr Quaba - Edinburgh - Breast Reduction Empty Re: Dr Quaba - Edinburgh - Breast Reduction

Post by japearse 30th July 2013, 4:56 pm

Thank you for replying.  I havent met up with anyone else as I have heard from 3 different people that he is the best in Edinburgh.  Im having another consultation on Friday and taking my husband along.  Will be good to hear what he thinks about him etc.

Its a big op (c3 hours) and even though I am desperate and have spent years being uncomfortable Im still finding it difficult to justify having a non emergency operation with all of the risks associated....and Im really scared of the potential pain!!!!

Good luck with your op in Sept.  If I go ahead we can compare notes :smil:xx
japearse
japearse
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 30th July 2013, 5:01 pm

that's good, I took my boyfriend with me to meet the surgeon, its nice for them to meet them I think :)

Oh we all feel like that, because its elective surgery we all worry about the risks because we have choosen to do it, but the way I think about it is that we could say 'what if' everyday, you never know whats around the corner and if this will make us happy we should take the opportunity :) Also wanting a reduction is very different because im sure you must have very bad back pains etc!

Definitely compare notes if you go ahead also dance   xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th July 2013, 5:05 pm

Having surgery with Spire you know you're going to be using the best surgeons there is hun. They will only ever use BAAPS/BAPRAS surgeons and these surgeons are at the top of their game.

With having a breast reduction and it being a very technical procedure you really want to be looking for the best Japearse, so in going to Spire, if you feel happy with the surgeon also, then you know you're going to be getting the best.

If you have any questions or concerns at all hun, please just ask away. No questions ever go unanswered here and the ladies will all be happy to help if they can. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Dr Quaba - Edinburgh - Breast Reduction Empty BR aftercare.....info please

Post by japearse 2nd August 2013, 8:44 am

So I had my second consultation with Dr Quaba this morning and I took my husband to meet him. Husband was very impressed and I have made the decision to go ahead with the breast reduction. D Day is the 30th Sept.......really scared but I know I will be sooo happy afterwards.

I'm going to have a reduction and lipo on the sides and hopefully going from a 30JJ/K to a C cup (no guarantees apparently it could be a D cup which would upset me as I want them as small as possible). Please can you tell me your experiences about aftercare and any tips.

Where is the best place to get a bra without underwire after surgery?

How do I know what size to get?

What are the best creams for massage after surgery to help with scarring?

How do I help the puckering?

Anything else that I should know or do either before the surgery or after?

Thank you all so much.
japearse
japearse
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 2nd August 2013, 8:55 am

Hi congrats on booking!! Join us over on the September buddies thread under the general section :) glad you like him aswell ad your surgeon!
An idea for a bra is the Macom which you can buy online, it's s bit expensive but it's great because you only need to know your back size, if you type MYBREAST into the promotion box you get 15% off..,

After surgery you won't be able to get anything on your scars for a while so you don't need to worry about that yet but ladies with more experience there will be able to help more I'm sure..

Erm before surgery your not allowed to drink alchol for two weeks, or take any type of vitamins... Enjoy the run up and make sure you pop your date into the Calender entries section on the home page!! Another September buddy :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by japearse 2nd August 2013, 9:18 am

Thanks for the info.  I have ordered the bras from macom and thanks for the offer code.
japearse
japearse
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 2nd August 2013, 12:40 pm

No problem :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 8th August 2013, 12:25 pm

japearse wrote:So I had my second consultation with Dr Quaba this morning and I took my husband to meet him. Husband was very impressed and I have made the decision to go ahead with the breast reduction. D Day is the 30th Sept.......really scared but I know I will be sooo happy afterwards.

I'm going to have a reduction and lipo on the sides and hopefully going from a 30JJ/K to a C cup (no guarantees apparently it could be a D cup which would upset me as I want them as small as possible). Please can you tell me your experiences about aftercare and any tips.

Where is the best place to get a bra without underwire after surgery?

How do I know what size to get?

What are the best creams for massage after surgery to help with scarring?

How do I help the puckering?

Anything else that I should know or do either before the surgery or after?

Thank you all so much. Hi, I noticed where you said you could end up a D cup and that would upset you as you want to be a small as possible ,this may help you, can I recommend that you got into marks etc and have a look at bras in D cups etc in the band size 30 which you said you are ,as perceptions of sizes aren't always what the actual sizes are, in the 30 band a D cup isn't huge as it would be in perhaps a 36-38 band, you'd be surprised once you see the bras it kind of puts it into perspective putting your mind at eases and giving you one less thing to stress about. best wishes for your forth coming op XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 8th August 2013, 12:26 pm

Hi, I noticed where you said you could end up a D cup and that would upset you as you want to be a small as possible ,this may help you, can I recommend that you got into marks etc and have a look at bras in D cups etc in the band size 30 which you said you are ,as perceptions of sizes aren't always what the actual sizes are, in the 30 band a D cup isn't huge as it would be in perhaps a 36-38 band, you'd be surprised once you see the bras it kind of puts it into perspective putting your mind at eases and giving you one less thing to stress about. best wishes for your forth coming op XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Back to top Go down

Post by japearse 9th August 2013, 8:58 am

Thanks for the info.  I will go and have a look.  I think that because my boobs have been so large for so long I have a slightly warped view. Will let you know what I think when I see the bras xxx
japearse
japearse
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 9th August 2013, 9:55 am

Yeah definately have a wee look at some bras next time your in town shopping.I went with sizes of boobs in mind from surgery sites mostly american ones because they had the most pics on them, I had a full C in mind from what I'd seen in the pics I look like the full c pics but actually measure 30 e or f depending on the bra , my boobs aren't huge in fact compared to some are quite small ( was never my intention to want large boobs so am more than happy with size), the likes of katie price etc saying that they are d cup!! Just confuses people even more ,they are way much bigger than a D so don't be fooled.
Best wishes for your op & keep us up to date with how you get on XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Back to top Go down

Post by japearse 9th August 2013, 11:15 am

I know - Katie Price - a D cup- yeah right. Im a 30 K and I hate it. Which is why if Im going go to through with a significant op I want to be very small.  I cant imagine what it would be like to go without a bra and not have them droop down to my knees!!!! Smike
japearse
japearse
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down