Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No sleep after GA

+7
Princessjo30
SharonM
Selena8683
COOKIE
Lisa34
jenniferrf1
Specialkj
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

No sleep after GA Empty No sleep after GA

Post by Specialkj 28th July 2013, 3:21 am

I had my op this morning, came around, been awake all day and barely slept a wink tonight,! Did anyone else have this? 
I don't feel in too much pain just achey back is worst, so now not even bothering to try and sleep and doing some online shopping!!!! 
Hopefully I'll dose over next few days. My eyes feel tired but my brain v alert. Nurse said its normal after a GA.
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

No sleep after GA Empty Re: No sleep after GA

Post by jenniferrf1 28th July 2013, 5:22 am

I'm not sure as havnt had my op yet obviously lol but on another thread just said that I hope you slept ok!!  Woops lol :) hopefully your be discharged soon and then once your home will feel more relaxed... Did you change into pjs in the end? Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 28th July 2013, 8:02 am

I hop you get some sleep soon hun x congrats on the boobies x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th July 2013, 9:08 am

I didnt sleep much the first night other babe, although I wasn't quite as alert as you were! Honestly hun, you've been VERY lucky with your recovery so far.

I was drowsy and did drop in and out of sleep but nothing significant. Inbetween the nurses constantly checking my BP and oxygen levels and how boobs were getting on, there was no chance I'd sleep even if I wanted too lol.

Be prepared I will say KJ for the booby blues if you don't manage to get a good sleep over the next few days, especially with you being on such a high the moment.

I hope with all my heart it doesn't happen, but it best to be prepared. Sleep deprivation is awful and plays havoc with your body and one of the things you might find is that you get easily irritated, you'll get upset for no good reason, you may get distorted feelings about your boobs.... Its really not a nice thing babe, but the good news is that it doesn't last long.

Hopefully when you're home in your own bed, which for you is tomorrow I think? You'll be much better rested KJ.

If you feel you can shut your eyes and at least nap, do please get that little sleep if you can. Xxxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 28th July 2013, 9:09 am

Lisa34 wrote:I hop you get some sleep soon hun x congrats on the boobies x

Thanks Lisa, loving my anatomicals, hope u ok! Xx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 28th July 2013, 9:14 am

Thanks cookie, I hear ya, I am on such a high feel so blimin alert that it's only going to come crashing down on me. At moment I'm in the comfort of room with all my needs met! It is honestly incredible, but when I get home I know I'm going to hate not being able to do stuff.  The nurses have warned me about getting emotional as well.

Thanks for the heads up!  I try to nap but nurse came in, then I can't wind down again, must try.

I am going Home today all being good. My drains have stopped filling up. Just waiting for surgeon to look. 

Got my Sunday roast ordered though!!! Yum yum!

You will be sure to know when I get all down!! I'm broadcasting everything!!!!!! Xxxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena8683 28th July 2013, 9:18 am

Exactly the same happened to me SpecialKJ. I was awakened from my op at bang on 12 noon. I stayed awake all day....my boyfriend left the hospital at 11pm, so I watched TV and played on my iPad til about 2am....I forced myself to get some sleep at this point but was then given IV antibiotics at 4am which obviously the nurse had to wake me for.....by this point it was starting to get light so I just stayed awake after that! Think I had a lot of adrenaline and was so excited that I finally had new boobs! For the next four days I was pretty tired out though so it did catch up with me! xxx
Selena8683
Selena8683
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th July 2013, 9:22 am

Glad you're feeling prepared babe Hug 

Enjoy that roast! Haha and having all your home comforts around you later. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 28th July 2013, 9:27 am

Sunday roast?!!? Haha very cheeky... enjoy that! :)
Glad your drains have stopped filling up, that must be a good sign! Loved reading your updates xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 28th July 2013, 9:58 am

Hi SpecialK - have loved your updates (keep them coming).  You sound like your doing brilliantly and will give a lot of pre-op girls on here some hope that sometimes it can go smoothly :). 

No doubt your brain will undwind once you are home in your familiar surroundings and then you can truly relax and recuperate sweetie. 

Enjoy your sunday roast yahoo ...

Take care x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 28th July 2013, 9:59 am

I would guess its the excitement Hun, glad your so happy with your new additions x
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1022

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 28th July 2013, 10:17 am

I got sleeping tablets so I could sleep! I did get really hyper after my first op and remember skipping around the room! Ha. Nurse had came in to check on me and told me to get back in bed. Xxx
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 28th July 2013, 10:35 am

Selena8683 wrote:Exactly the same happened to me SpecialKJ. I was awakened from my op at bang on 12 noon. I stayed awake all day....my boyfriend left the hospital at 11pm, so I watched TV and played on my iPad til about 2am....I forced myself to get some sleep at this point but was then given IV antibiotics at 4am which obviously the nurse had to wake me for.....by this point it was starting to get light so I just stayed awake after that! Think I had a lot of adrenaline and was so excited that I finally had new boobs! For the next four days I was pretty tired out though so it did catch up with me! xxx

Glad u had much the same! I also hate sleeping in front of ppl
I don't know, but thought once nurse said she would leave me last night I'd be ok! But nooo, it must be the excitement, adrenaline and GA apparantly messes ur body up!

I just had half hour doze! Then I'm back "ding"!!!

Sharon I'm so glad my updates aren't annoying, I lOve sharing as knOw how much I enjoyed reading stuff Pre op, and I wanted to share as much as poss.!!!

I think u all right, that once get home I will properly relax. Still got cannula in which is a bit annoying now too! 

Mmm roast at 12 though. 

On the no. 2 front... I can tell its there but not coming, nurse said would give me some lactolose r perhaps should wait til home and take sennakot. Xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 29th July 2013, 5:45 am

I slept like a log last night, pure bliss. Phew!!! I was on sofa and was ideal for last night as I was so tired, could have slept anywhere!
Xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th July 2013, 11:30 am

You really are doing well aren't you!

So pleased for you KJ. Its awful when you can't sleep so I'm glad you're able to rest comfortably. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 29th July 2013, 12:32 pm

Aw thank u, just didn't want girls to worry about sleep as it came!!!!
Xxxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 29th July 2013, 12:33 pm

cookie wrote:You really are doing well aren't you!

So pleased for you KJ. Its awful when you can't sleep so I'm glad you're able to rest comfortably. Xx

Thanks cookie xxxxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacqui1234 29th July 2013, 1:17 pm

Congrats on your new boobs hun and glad to hear you finally got some sleep. how you feeling today? xx
Jacqui1234
Jacqui1234
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 29th July 2013, 1:44 pm

Jacqui I feel good, popped outand realised how delicate I am which I needed to do!
I saw ur request for pics, will reply soon. I want to update my pics as rushed them! Xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacqui1234 29th July 2013, 1:48 pm

fab glad your feeling good, im a sod for thinking im ok and trying to do things to early but ill be under instruction by my other half as he knows how bad i am!! what was it like to wake up and look down and see you have new boobs? xx
Jacqui1234
Jacqui1234
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 29th July 2013, 1:52 pm

When I woke up I was disorientated and looked down and didn't think much there! Was in 34c but then asked what implant and knew had 415cc in was delighted!!! I had my mum waiting for me in room so excited to see her! And ever since I've been on a massive high. Jacqui it's flippin amazing!!! I'm on cloud 9 xx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacqui1234 29th July 2013, 1:58 pm

aww so glad your mega happy hun sounds amazing, i cant flipping wait for my turn i was packing some of my bag last nite just so things where nicely packed and i was looking at my post op bras with excitment that im going to fill them in 10 days lol!! xxx
Jacqui1234
Jacqui1234
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 29th July 2013, 4:30 pm

It's great getting ur bag ready nice and early on isn't it, little reminder that your time is coming. 

God I'm the same about doing stuff after, it's ridiculous, today I have managed slow trip to house of Fraser, visit to parents and slow jaunt round sainsburys! All accompanied by husband of course! Prob too much.....will not move now for rest of day and night!!!
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by clazabella 29th July 2013, 6:33 pm

I was exactly the same...was on such a high that i had woken up from the GA i never slept for 3 days! Some of it was the fact that i kept checking the drains every 10 minutes for 48 hours to make sure they weren't filling up lol. It did catch up with me in the end though as i felt really weepy and sore. Try to get some rest even though you don't feel like it and congratulations on your new boobies.
clazabella
clazabella
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 276
Location : Just returned from being an expat in the UAE for 6 years to the good old UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 29th July 2013, 6:38 pm

Wow 3 days! U crazy!!! That must have crept up on u big time. It's all just a head swirl of happy emotions!!!
Thanks for advice though and am going to do my best to take it very easy xxxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next