Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having breast lift with implants Mr Khan

+2
jenniferrf1
Dillydally7
6 posters

Go down

Having breast lift with implants Mr Khan Empty Having breast lift with implants Mr Khan

Post by Dillydally7 27th July 2013, 9:04 am

Hi everyone, this is my first post here :-). I have booked a breast lift with implants through mr khan at transform for the end of August...I've not met him yet as he's on holiday but needed to pre-book the date I wanted so I hope he's nice!! Anyone had this procedure with him?
Dillydally7
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Having breast lift with implants Mr Khan Empty Re: Having breast lift with implants Mr Khan

Post by jenniferrf1 27th July 2013, 9:23 am

Hi welcome to the forum! When are you booked for? You could join the August buddies thread in the general section of the forum and also post your date in the homepage of our general section! 
I'm also going with transform but didn't see me khan, he's one of transforms most experienced surgeons and has been on tv quite a bit too so I'm sure he will be more then capable... I would say that many surgeons are very straight to the point lol so he most likely won't be exactly smiley! 

In the mean time, you could see another surgeon or two to get done advice from them so that when you see mr khan you are more prepared and can come away feeling confident? 

Good luck, enjoy the forum and lool forward to chatting to you! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Having breast lift with implants Mr Khan Empty Re: Having breast lift with implants Mr Khan

Post by Dillydally7 27th July 2013, 9:29 am

Thank you :-) I've seen ms lutz already (last week) as was initially going with her but she cancelled all her surgery as is going away for 6 weeks. I really liked her too so a shame really but maybe a blessing as Mr Khan sounds great too. Oh I'm booked for 23rd August in Brentford :-) x
Dillydally7
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 27th July 2013, 9:41 am

Aww that's good that you've seen another surgeon also :) that's cool, I'm on the 8th of September with mr meleagros at riverside also but no uplift so a few days after you :)
Maybe someone else will be along soon to help you out xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th July 2013, 9:51 am

Welcome to breast buddies Dillydally wavey 

As you're pre BA you might find the information we have in the 'Breast Augmentation Information' section of the forum of interest to you. Its filled with so much to help you better understand the procedure and to help yourself feel better prepared. Any questions or concerns you might have just ask away in the 'General Breast Augmentation' section of the forum were no BA questions ever go unanswered and our lovely ladies will always be more than happy to help you if they can.

Any questions or concerns regarding the procedure at all lovely... Just ask away in this section of the forum. There are many of us here who have undergone an uplift and will be more than willing to help if we can. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 27th July 2013, 9:56 am

Hi and welcome to the site x make sure you put your surgery day into the calendar entries section of the forum! X
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 27th July 2013, 11:03 am

Hi Dilly, welcome to the site, any questions just ask away, so many experienced girls here or girls going the exact same thing as you, we're all here to help each other! Good luck for your boobie journey! xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 27th July 2013, 2:58 pm

Hi, welcome to the forum - you will love it on here.  It is totally adictive !

x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillydally7 27th July 2013, 3:59 pm

Thanks everyone. I'm already confused haha...how do you know what profile will suit you etc? I don't have a pic of how I want to look...just want my empty DD's filling back up :-)
Dillydally7
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 27th July 2013, 5:34 pm

No one chooses the profile, the surgeon does because they are the expert in which profile you need to fill you out... Some people worry high profile will give you a fake look but it doesn't at all (unless you ask for a fake look) because once settled you still get a lovely natural curve, just fills your breast up more :) 

It's to do with the breast width diameter xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th July 2013, 7:31 pm

Dillydally7 wrote:Thanks everyone. I'm already confused haha...how do you know what profile will suit you etc? I don't have a pic of how I want to look...just want my empty DD's filling back up :-)

When you see Mr Khan he will measure your breast width lovely along with taking into account your body type and many other factors. When he's taken in all this information hell then tell you which profile you'll be having, which placement you'll be having, which implant shape you'll be having and how much volume.

Its a lot to take in isnt it hun and this is why only an expert in the field can answer that question for you.

If you have an image in mind of how you would like to look, you could maybe search gossip columns to find celebs in bikinis to see if there's any boobs there you quite like. Maybe look in mens mags such as Nuts or Zoo, to look in the sticky we have in the General Breast Augmenation sections for the before and after pics for newbies.

If you go armed and prepared with pictures it really does help you better portray to your surgeon the look you're hoping for. Having a visual that you can both discuss really helps you know you're sure that your surgeon knows what you want and will help your surgeon too who doesn't work in cup sizes at all. He works in volume babe (CCs) so being able to actually 'see' what you want will by far help your surgeon know what you want rather than to have you 'try' to explain through cup sizes, when your perception of a cup size, may be totally different to your surgeons. Having those pics will have you BOTH reading from the same page. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down