Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

September Buddies!

+43
StirCrazy
Emme-Kate
molly1
kitten123
Paulzer
ginaboobs
caseylyn13
Shell025
mandy_skies
alexandra33
clairebear
Clairebear00
kizzy375
shell bell
susib
Lou2011
d.carter8
Summer21
SHOEY
Haze83
Wenna
shirtripper
XxTracyxX
xlaurax90
nikitaw86
aliwoo
Ashley0124
sweetcarol
techygirly
Doony
Hugz
scissorssarah
*Nat*
BKOZ
monkey
Peapod
louise_vaa
Claire300
Karen1982
tracy2010
kiwigirl
loopylou
misf1
47 posters

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

September Buddies! Empty September Buddies!

Post by misf1 1st August 2011, 9:18 pm

Post in here if your surgery is in September and chat to other September buddies!

September Buddies! 899188 September Buddies! 899188 September Buddies! 899188 September Buddies! 899188 September Buddies! 899188

Last edited by misf1 on 21st November 2011, 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

September Buddies! Empty Re: September Buddies!

Post by loopylou 1st August 2011, 10:41 pm

Thanks misf1!

I'm booked for surgery on 20th September - 50 days from today - seriously can't wait and I'm sure it will come around in no time.

I'd like to lose a stone before the op so being good starts now.

Dare I admit I've also been cleaning like mad - it feels like I'm nesting for my new boobs! Am I the only crazy one doing this?
Lou x
loopylou
loopylou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 384

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 1st August 2011, 10:55 pm

YAY!!!! September buddies!!! I'm booked in for the 21st! Very, very excited!! Still feels like AGES away though....
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 2nd August 2011, 9:27 am

Yesss I've been waiting for September Buddies!

Im booked for 22nd September.

Have a holiday at the end of August so Im thinking it's gonna fly by....

I am going to need lots of support from the ladies on here as I am terrified and made worse by the fact that I don't get any support at home.

I still haven't decided on size either.

I am currently a 34b and want to 'look' a d cup.

My stats are 5foot 2 8stone 8 xx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen1982 2nd August 2011, 9:40 am

Woohoo September Buddies!!!! Been waiting for this, feels even more real now!!!

I am booked for 17th September and cannot wait, even phoned my PS today to see if he was free earlier as just want it done and he isn't September Buddies! 683465 but hopefully after August 17th the time will fly by!!!

Good luck on the weightloss looplou, if you stick to it you can easily do it!!!

Tracy - how come you haven't got any support at home?

I am a small 34B (nearly an A cup) and want to be a D cup xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 2nd August 2011, 11:18 am

karen1982 - just feel a bit alone as I am very close to my mum but she doesn't agree with cosmetic surgery as doesn't agree with messing with what we've got etc etc. There's actually nothing much wrong with my boobs I just want them bigger and a better shape. So she basically said it is up to me at the end of the day but doesn't want to hear about it etc, so i can't talk to her about it. We both decided not to tell my dad.

My boyfriend doesn't understand why i want bigger boobs although i think he is starting to come round a bit now.

No-one seems to understand I just wanna do this for myself and have wanted it for years and years.

Can't talk to anyone at home, so come on here alot and everyone is brill xx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen1982 2nd August 2011, 11:33 am

Oh no bless ya, I really feel for you. Would your mum not go to the consultation with you?! The reason I ask is that my mum couldn't see why I wanted to have mine done either but she came to my second consultation with me and went home and told my sister she could now see why i wanted them done as before that she hadn't seen what was lacking lol. She has said she would still rather I didn't have it done but it's up to me and will support my decision, which is good as I will be staying with her after the op for a few days lol. I would really try and talk to your mum again and get her to go with you if you can. As for Dad's well i did tell mine and he wasn't overly impressed, which is funny really as he is a photographer so see's girls with huge implants all the time and i only want mine to look in proportion and natural!! MEN!!!

My boyfriend sounds the same, I think they are just worried that if they say too much they will be seen as influencing us to go through with it, my boyfriend was so worried that my dad thought it was for him so maybe that has a bit to do with it but I'm sure they won't be complaining after September Buddies! 557141 !!!

I don't think many people do understand, i don't know about you but I have loads of people saying things like, you're fine as you are etc etc, one of my workmates keeps saying you look lean and athletic (i'm quite sporty now, never used to be!) and athletic girls don't have boobs, I haven't got fit and healthy to look athletic though that's just a bonus I just want to look slim and have nice biggish boobs.

IThat's why I love this board as everyone knows exactly how everyone else feels!!!!

If you ever need a chat, we're here September Buddies! 571992 xxx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 2nd August 2011, 11:57 am

Aww thanks Karen that means alot! Yes, I am going to try talking to my mum again. I think you are probably right about the boyfriend thing. I would probably be even more upset if he was encouraging me to do it as Id feel he didn't like me as I am - supose they can't do right for doing wrong, haha!

What did you do to get all fit? The reason I ask is I go to the gym 3 times a week, have been doing it for years but I never seem to get any results!!! I could also do with losing half a stone before my op!!

Thanks for your message xx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen1982 2nd August 2011, 12:14 pm

You are more than welcome, it's such a big thing to go through so definitely here for you.

Exactly they are in a catch 22 really lol.

Well up until this time last year I was 14st 5lbs and was very lazy, i had been overweight for years kept trying to lose weight but just couldn't stick to anything and then last year i though that is it i've had enough so joined WW and the local leisure centre and I do classes as I find the gym so boring and can't motivate myself so I do, 2x Body Attack, 1x hour Spinning, 1x 45min Spinning, 2x Body Pump and 1x 45min Bums & Tums, I think attack and pump are what have made the most difference to my body and shape and to be honest really going to hate not being able to do them for a few weeks after the op!!! xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 2nd August 2011, 2:37 pm

Oh that's fantastic as my gym offer all those classes you mention but Ive never had the confidence to go in. I pay for a gym membership but literally just use the gym although the prices of the classes are included. Im gonna give it a go hun and I'll let you know how I get on. Thanks for the advice xxx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen1982 2nd August 2011, 3:07 pm

Honestly no problem at all, go for it they really are brilliant xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire300 2nd August 2011, 7:17 pm

I am booked 9th September! Yay! xxx
Claire300
Claire300
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by louise_vaa 2nd August 2011, 9:01 pm

Im booked for the 19th September and just got all my pre op information through today!! It's made it feel real now! I'm just feeling really excited about it at the moment, I've just been on holiday with my friend who had her boobs done a few months ago and she looking amazing, I hope I get as good a result as her!! : )

Xxx
louise_vaa
louise_vaa
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen1982 2nd August 2011, 9:22 pm

Yay Claire and Louise!!!

It's so exciting, fingers crossed the next few weeks fly by for all of us xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 2nd August 2011, 9:28 pm

Oh, I totally agree on hoping the weeks fly by!!

I have another consultation in 2 weeks time - sort of a final re-confirm on exactly what I want, an opportunity to discuss any queries, concerns, etc. So I'm quite looking forward to that, as it's almost like something mini to countdown to during the main countdown to the BA!! If that makes sense?! hehehe!

It'll actually be quite nice to be able to have a break from work as well! Even if it is spent recovering from surgery!!
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Peapod 2nd August 2011, 9:30 pm

Hey Karen1982, I'm exactly the same as you! I do 2 x attack, 1 x spinning, 2 x pump, 2 x combat plus running and I think I'm going to go crazy not doing ANYTHING for 6 weeks.... oh, apart from walking that is (great!!). I might have lovely big boobs but I'll end up with the September Buddies! 396753 to go with it!

I'm also a September buddy, booked for 26th September. Seems like ages away to me at the moment.

Talking of telling parents, I told my mum on the phone. I think she's going a bit deaf so she often has the phone on loud speaker. I didn't really want to broadcast it to everyone in the house so I asked if she could take me off loud speaker, which she said she had. Started to tell her and then my dad pipes up from the background "I can still hear you!" I could have died! September Buddies! 869500

Anyway girls, looking foward to sharing the experience with you all... x
Peapod
Peapod
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen1982 2nd August 2011, 9:44 pm

Kiwigirl, I have my pre op on 25th August and another sizing chat at the same time so I'm doing the same in the hope it makes the time go quicker.

Peapod, it is going to kill me not doing my classes so glad I'm not the only one who will be going crazy, I told my workmates we will be walking every lunch time as I don't want to get to unfit and flabby lol!

I couldn't help but laugh at your telling your mum, I bet you wanted the ground to swallow you up lol, well at least he knows.

It's nice that we are roughly all around the same time too xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 2nd August 2011, 11:07 pm

I'm really not looking forward to missing out on the gym either... or in particular my Thai Kickboxing training - which I love!! I guess it'll just have to be gentle-ish walks, and stationary bikes for a wee while... at least doing a bit of something will be better than doing nothing, I would think...?

Uhh well... it's all for the greater good, isn't it?! September Buddies! 899188
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by louise_vaa 2nd August 2011, 11:18 pm

I'm still hoping to meet a boob twin on here!! Loopy Lou is the closest so far and we have the same name!!

I'm also dreading not doing any exercise, I rock climb and do pole fitness and I'm dreading losing all my strength. I also agree with the others about doing classes, I lost about 2 stone doing body pump, combat, spin and attack. Pole dancing is amazing for toning up, I don't have any cellulite only legs any more but am covered in bruises!! I'm planning on taking my dogs for long walks as soon as I feel well enough!

So excited now, just got to save like crazy!! Xxx
louise_vaa
louise_vaa
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by loopylou 3rd August 2011, 7:24 pm

Hello Louise my namesake and all the other September ladies!

Gosh, you are all so fit - that's it I'm going to do some exercise right now. I would like to shift a stone before booby day and have been good with the diet. I don't want to be fat with big boobs, although with the boobs maybe I wont be able to see my stomach anymore!!
I have been toying with the idea of joining the gym but minimum period is 3 months and I imagine for half of that I wont be able to use it.

It suddenly seems real seeing you all here, think Im going to order my v pillow right now xx
loopylou
loopylou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 384

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm

Hehe, yep, I'm going v pillow shopping this weekend!! I'm holding off on the sports bras until my next consultation, as I recall my PS saying he'd tell me what kind to buy... but I think a v pillow will be a safe investment... and will help build my excitement a bit more!! September Buddies! 727935

If you don't want to sign up to the gym just yet - knowing the membership will be a bit hampered by your BA recovery, then you could try checking out [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] they have loads of workout programmes you can download for free. They even have quite a few "no gear" workouts, so they are designed for people who have no exercise equipment to hand at all, and just use your own body weight for your resistance / toning exercises.... worth a shot, right??

xx
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen1982 3rd August 2011, 9:06 pm

My v pillow arrived today! Yay! Definitely recommend getting it sooner rather than later as they seem to have a strange smell until they've been aired.

Very silly question though, how do you sit with it??? Hysterical

I agree don't bother joining if it's not going to be used due to your recovery. Have you tried your local leisure centre as I swapped from the private gyms to leisure centre as it is much cheaper and has better classes and more of them xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by louise_vaa 4th August 2011, 1:04 am

Hey Karen, where did you get your v pillow from? I've seen loads on ebay buy I don't know if they're big enough? I think I read you got a feather one somewhere else, I love feather pillows too!

Its all getting so real now! I sent all my health forms into the hospital today! I'm so excited! Xxx
louise_vaa
louise_vaa
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey 4th August 2011, 6:22 am

Hey girls!

My BA is September 30th! I am super excited! I am starting to feel a little nervous! My husband is excited :) Hehe.

I'm a 32a now, hoping to be a full C. My surgeon suggested getting 240's, but after reading everyones stats, I'm thinking about getting 300cc's. I'm getting saline, under the muscle.

I have a small ribcage (27) so I think I could get more out of getting smaller cc's? And I know you lose 25-50cc's when going under the muscle, which is why I am thinking about getting 300cc!
monkey
monkey
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 322

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 4th August 2011, 7:18 am

Claire300 wrote:I am booked 9th September! Yay! xxx

September Buddies! 923101

I am booked for the first day of September :-D
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next