Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling like "what on earth am I doing"

+7
bluemango
jenniferrf1
nire_white
Lisa34
eddy787
emilysarahdodds
Crispybacon
11 posters

Go down

Feeling like "what on earth am I doing" Empty Feeling like "what on earth am I doing"

Post by Crispybacon 27th July 2013, 6:31 am

Hey lovely ladies. Now I've wanted this BA for as long as I can remember but with less than a week to go for my op I'm starting to think "what am I doing" I find myself looking in the mirror thinking they're not that bad? (Probably because they're slightly fuller with cycle on its way) but I think it's also part of my nerves kicking in?...I've mainly just felt incredibly excited up until now. I think also my reading a lot of stories where things haven't gone to plan, hasn't really helped - although it is of course very wise to be aware of all possible outcomes....think I'm just having a wobble and starting to get nervous about the recovery too. Reassurance needed!
Crispybacon
Crispybacon
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Feeling like "what on earth am I doing" Empty Re: Feeling like "what on earth am I doing"

Post by emilysarahdodds 27th July 2013, 7:20 am

Just think of all the times you've thought about having this BA and how happy it's made you. I was starting to think the same a bit. But I would not look back now. I'd wanted it for so long and it's made me so happy. I'm sure it will for you. Like you say it's all the nerves and different feelings kicking in lovely. Keep your chin up and think how long you've wanted this for xx
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Feeling like "what on earth am I doing" Empty Re: Feeling like "what on earth am I doing"

Post by eddy787 27th July 2013, 7:37 am

Hey hun, exactly as Emily said, it's normal to go through those thoughts and feel as you do, when it's elective surgery it's a bit of why am I putting myself through this! BUT think of all those bikinis, lingerie and dresses you've always wanted to wear where you can be totally confident and flaunt some great boobies, would you be happy to never have that chance? Surgery can be scary and the recovery does take time but I would still do mine again tomorrow. The day itself is a breeze and flies by. And so many girls say on her it's the best thing they've done. You will be fine hun! Xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Crispybacon 27th July 2013, 8:14 am

Thank you girls :) that's helped lots xxx
Crispybacon
Crispybacon
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 27th July 2013, 9:04 am

Aww hun xx it's all perfectly normal to feel that way! I think we all get the "what the hell am I doing"? When our op date gets so close! You will soon get the excitement back xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by nire_white 27th July 2013, 9:09 am

Awwh Crispy I think they are totally natural thoughts, and I know it'll be hard to shove them aside quickly but I guess the best thing to do is just tell yourself that you made this decision a long time ago, and it's something you thought about long and hard, it wasn't a snap decision. So don't let a last minute emotion fuelled bit of doubt stop you from enjoying your count down :)
nire_white
nire_white
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 232

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 27th July 2013, 9:17 am

Hi crispy, it's so normal to question is this the right thing to do! I did last year, decided I wasn't ready because was worried about possible complications and 'what. Ifs' but a year on its all I had thought about, my boobs felt worse everyday lol and I just realised I needed this BA! 
Remember that this is a support forum and thousands of ladies have a BA every week and walk away perfectly happy, those who do have a problem are likely to look for help and so use this forum for support, so that's something to bare in mind! 

Just ask yourself, if you didn't go ahead how would you feel when your due date came and went?
It's definitly nerves, we all have them but if we always said what if? Many of us would t even go out the house :)

Good luck XX
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Crispybacon 27th July 2013, 9:25 am

Thanks girls. I know it's the right thing to do and your posts have really helped. I almost didn't post it in case I had a response like 'that's a bit strange you're feeling like that...maybe you don't want it bad enough and maybe you shouldn't do it'" but it's exactly right what you've all said - it's just nerves and not going ahead isn't really an option - in the sense that I really really want fuller breasts....

I think it's the fear of "what if my breasts end up worse or deformed" feeling! Ultimately I know that even if anything does go wrong it sounds as though sometimes the clinic will help and sometimes you have to foot the bill...as you said Jen this is a forum for support for every single one of us and if I went into it less prepared and ignorant to things that could go wrong then I'd be going in blind.

However... PMA and all that - I'm sure it'll be fine and this post will make me laugh when I read it back in a few months time with my new additions!

Xxx
Crispybacon
Crispybacon
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bluemango 27th July 2013, 9:50 am

hi crispy! ur thoughts are totally normal! i was actually going to get my boobs done back in December 2012. i booked the date, got my $ sorted then i chickened out. i had the exactly same thoughts as urs - my boobs are not too bad, i dont need a BA blah blah blah. then i cancelled everything and guess what, i regretted my decision one month later. i started to feel a little upset everytime when i take off my padded bra then i realized that i need to get my boobs done n get it out of my way.

now i am 3 days post op and very happy with my results! it is like the best decision i've ever made in my life so far! and maybe stop doing research/watch videos  - coz i did way too many research, listened to way too many stories n watched tons of youtube videos so i was extremely paranoid about the BA. 

good luck girl!!!! u will be just fine next week xoxo
bluemango
bluemango
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Crispybacon 27th July 2013, 9:56 am

Brilliant news Blue! And yes I defo need to pack that in..with the research etc! Thanks lovely xxx
Crispybacon
Crispybacon
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th July 2013, 9:59 am

Totally normal babe.

It just a case of 'the pre-op jitters' Hug 

I remember looking down at my two flaps of skin after my husband convincing me there's nothing wrong with them. I'm staring at the mirror looking at these dog ears thinking... Hmmm, they aren't THAT bad are they and I can dress 'em up when I'm going out.

But then I thought... That's about all I can do 'dress them up'! They're never going to good unless I go through through the whole padding regime of evening them out, making just the right size and being in bloody agony all night because of how squashed they were.

If I had a BA, I wouldn't need to dress them up. They'd be dressed up 24/7 Stars  this is what I wanted. I didnt just want to feel good about my boobs after their regime, I wanted to feel good about them ALL the time and a BA was going to give me that.

I've never looked back after having a BA babe. And I most certainly don't miss those dog ears nor do I miss the who padding up regime. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 27th July 2013, 10:44 am

Agree with Cookie, it's like the brain goes into over drive the week before. I was the same. But on the day of my op I was so excited!!! I don't miss the padding, fillets, 2 bras etc, nightmare trying to fill a top out. My BA went fine, and touch wood everything has been ok. Xxx just normal emotionsxxx
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 28th July 2013, 12:06 am

You've had some great advice here. The day itself is a fantastic experience and not something to worry about st all. I almost want to cherish mine, maybe that's why my body won't let me sleep tonight!!!
You will have all ur needs met in the day and thankfully we all have each other on here to talk stuff through xxxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by misty23 28th July 2013, 8:42 am

Know exactly what you mean x I've been having same thoughts. Looking at them and thinking they're not that bad surely! Thinking about sizing issues and reading lots of posts where people have had a few problems, and then thinking "what am i putting myself through,is it all worth it?"  But like everyone says its been something we've been thinking about for a long time and pre-op jitters are normal. 
 It does help to read about how fab people feel after tho and how they don't regret it and also to see how great they look xx you'll be fine babe, look forward to it and can't wait to hear how it all goes x
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 522

Back to top Go down

Post by Crispybacon 28th July 2013, 10:45 am

Ah thank you - good to know I'm not the only one thinking it :) funny we went out last night and one of the girls had just had her op 2weeks previous so she bought it up - I then discovered that 5 other girls had theirs done too! I was shocked because iI was completely oblivious and they looked soo natural! So I'm very excited again now!!! Xx
Crispybacon
Crispybacon
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 28th July 2013, 10:59 am

Glad that your feeling better, it's definitly something we all go through buy it will be so worth it! Wow can't believe a few of your friends have had a BA and you didn't know! Just goes to show doesn't it! :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down