Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling down

+10
queenyk
Scatty247
Kurukullachis
mrsball
COOKIE
Shazcott
loclo26
CharFaye
katielou2111
Jasmine Sharpe
14 posters

Go down

Feeling down  Empty Feeling down

Post by Jasmine Sharpe 25th January 2013, 9:21 pm

I am so excited for my BA as you all are aware but I've just been sitting here thinking I still have so much to buy sports bras v pillow arnica 30 book a hotel for my mum to stay in I know it doesn't sound like much but I'm so skint as I've just moved house and I'm now worrying I won't be able to afford all this!!
I just broke up with my boyfriend of a year as things weren't working and that's getting me down to. Sorry I'm moaning just think I need to get it all out of my system. Feeling very lonely like I'm going through the process alone. My mum and friends are supportive but I find it hard talking to people about it in person :( I don't tend to share my feelings out loud with people and it makes me angry because I want to but I just can't.
Enough if the moaning.. I want to make some rice boobies as I'm still struggling to decide on cc but I have no idea how to do this.. Any help would be appreciated! Xxx
Jasmine Sharpe
Jasmine Sharpe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 435

Back to top Go down

Feeling down  Empty Re: Feeling down

Post by katielou2111 25th January 2013, 9:27 pm

Ohr hunni big hugs, i felt like that how am i guna buy the stuff i need. So i limited it now to two bras but u can find some cheap good ones like tesco and asda just until after op when u have more funds. Do one thing at a time. If u really struggle u could change dates to give u a bit more time but hopefully u wont have to do that. MY BA is supposed to be tomoz but the snow is sooooooo bad i cant see how im guna get there : (((
katielou2111
katielou2111
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Sharpe 25th January 2013, 9:29 pm

Thanks sweetie I think or I hope I will be okay I think maybe I'm worrying a bit too much it's just stressful as I work so much and so hard yet I'm struggling for money? Arghh
Aw bless ya I'm sure you'll find a way babe the roads are nornally okay as people need to get to work etc etc fingers crossed they will be clear for you!! Xx
Jasmine Sharpe
Jasmine Sharpe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 25th January 2013, 9:37 pm

Aw Hun please don't be down! Think of the long run and all the happy ness that will come with it. ! I was very lucky to of had a boobie fund and a birthday and Xmas before my day and that helped with bras etc but I saved up the whole lot, took me 6 months but I made all sorts of cuts, had no life was so fed up but I already feel like that weight has been lifted and I'm so excited for summer time!! I did the rice test, probably wrong but I just couldn't imagine it as I knew it was rice, if that makes sence? There rice test pros in here they'll help you!!

Chin up lovely were all here and have been where you are now and got through it xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1240

Back to top Go down

Post by loclo26 25th January 2013, 9:39 pm

Sorry your feeling this way. We all have down days and the best way for us to feel better is to vent our frustrations lol.

You shouldnt feel lonely, just come on here and type away!! Im sure all the ladies on here are more than happy to help you through your BA, including me!

Hope you feel better soon. Feeling down  571992
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazcott 25th January 2013, 9:39 pm

Hi jasmine I think all us ladies get down on the lead up too our Ba's at one time or other, it will pass and you will get it all sorted! As for feelings come on here and share that's what we are all here for....to support each other, I wouldn't have been able to do it without the help and advice from the lovely ladies on here. Hug xxx
Shazcott
Shazcott
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 502

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th January 2013, 9:40 pm

You're never alone here lovely Hug we'll be your support network every step of the way.

Often its far easier to talk to strangers than it is to those we love for one reason or another so know that even the littlest things matter to us Jasmine and if you're having a hard time, we're here for you gorgeous, even if its just for a chat Hug

You can find a guide to make rice boobs [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 25th January 2013, 9:45 pm

Awww hunny it will all come together , and it's just a bit of pre op jitters being thrown in at the same time. Sports bras you can find some cheap on eBay or maybe someone has finished with a Macom that they're willing to sell you for a cheap price? As for a v pillow they're 9.99 at arogs and dunhelm mill at the mo have 20% off so taking them to about 7.99 x
Raid all your loose change Hun, bottom of my bag is full of them, if not put all your loose change in a jar for a couple of weeks and you should have enough to get your v pillow x

As for hotel, how bout a travel lodge or premier inn there room are like 30 a night. Xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th January 2013, 9:47 pm

Maybe ask in the grab a bargain section here to see if anyone here has finished with their recovery and would like to sell on their sports bras at a bargain price if you don't mind second hand?

A few ladies often advertise their bras on there and most are almost new babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Sharpe 25th January 2013, 10:02 pm

Thank you for all the reassurance girls means a lot! I will definitely start collecting change and stay in as much as possible!
I just made a rice boob just the one as I didn't have enough rice for two lol but I measure 300 grams which looked hugeee on my little frame! Thinking of going down a little in size as i honestly only want to be a full C cup a natural as possible it sounds strange but I still want them to look small under clothes but then to be there when wearing underwear or swim stuff if that makes sense? Xx
Jasmine Sharpe
Jasmine Sharpe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 25th January 2013, 10:09 pm

:( cheer up! It'll be ok, it's hard when everything gets on top of you.

Check out the travel lodge in bromsgrove it's 2 minutes from Dolan park and I booked my friend who came with me in for £19, she said rooms were lovely and clean, good size and had a bath so she soaked in the tub and relaxed! It was literally a 2 minute drive from the hospital
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 25th January 2013, 10:11 pm

Yes do you have another consulation before ba day? If not maybe just email the surgeon or clinic to make them aware of how you're feeling regards size.

Yes Hun save that change you'll be surprised how quick it mounts up

How long till ba day Hun?

Maybe not treat yourself to daily coffes, sweets or magazines for a few weeks and put that in your jar :-) before you know it you'll have enough for your pillow and maybe even bra x always check sale departments also for reduced sports bras , like debenhams, eBay, figleaves etc. I heart eBay!! X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 25th January 2013, 10:15 pm

Hey jasmine bigs hugs to you, your not alone chick Hug sounds like you are having hard time with love life and the roller coaster of emotions before ba, don't worry you will get through it, don't worry about the rice boobs I made mine really tight in the sock and they looked mahoosive lol I looked like Dolly Parton they can be quite misleading. As for sports bras if you have a big tesco they do the sports bras instore, I didn't realise til I had paid for loads of expensive ones on Internet as tesco online had sold out. They are only £5 really comfy, all sizes, black and white, and were recommended by transform to me. Xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Sharpe 25th January 2013, 10:29 pm

I will definitely check the travel lodge out kurukallachis! Thank you!
No mrsball I don't my surgeon is at the bromsgrove hospital for the next two months as he is so busy and it's a 3 to 4 hour drive from me so I can't see him until the day! I have told the nurse how I'm feeling and she said that I am more than welcome to change my mind and try other sizes on the day which is brilliant! She said she changed her mind on the day too!
Ooh I will have a look in tesco scatty are they supportive enough? Xx
Jasmine Sharpe
Jasmine Sharpe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 25th January 2013, 10:35 pm

I find them ok they wash and wear well I think they are medium support but hold as well as my Marks and Sparks which are high impact. I didn't make my mind up on size until day of surgery either I kept panicking I was going to be too big because of rice, you should be able to go back and try sizes on without surgeon being there if you need to as well. Xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by queenyk 25th January 2013, 10:42 pm

Hey Jasmine

Just to add to the bra convo, I bought Asda, Tesco and M&S bras post op. My Asda one was no good , not enough support (although some girls like them, I wasnt keen) but I still live in my M&S and Tesco ones. They are pretty much the same, same shape and level of support, except my M&S ones were 2 for £22 and my Tesco ones were £7. They are the high impact ones and keep them nice and secure and are really comfy. The Tesco ones only come in white though but definitely do the job if you're on a budget xx
queenyk
queenyk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by miss_vie 26th January 2013, 8:32 am

Ah hun completely know how you feel. Felt the exact same way before mine felt so alone in dealing with everything. I split up with my boyfriend of a year the day I had my second consultation with my surgeon then leading upto my BA he just constantly messed me around as well as being busy at work and with the children and so do scared of having surgery I was really tearful and on edge. It's easy to let everything build up but you will be fine and you'll have some amazing new boobs after that will put the biggest smile on your face. As the other girls have said you don't need expensive sports bras hun Tesco and asda do them really cheap. You don't need lots either, my surgeon fitted me with a surgical support bra and gave me a spare and that's all I had til now and I can wear normal sports bras. The two were fine, one on and one washed each day.

Best of luck with your surgery, keep smiling its worth it when your on the other side :-) xx
miss_vie
miss_vie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by MissFebruary 26th January 2013, 9:04 am

Jasmine, where in essex are you? I have agreat Sports bra that i will no longer need. Its a post surgery bra, front fastening with hook and eye and is a medium. Will defo fit you for your op. Can adapt to most sizes. if your a 32 back I'm sure it will be just perfect :0)
I've literally worn it twice, doesn't look gorgeous, but defo does the trick.
Let me know if you want it
xx
MissFebruary
MissFebruary
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Sharpe 26th January 2013, 9:34 am

Ill PM you miss feb xx
Jasmine Sharpe
Jasmine Sharpe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by dove 26th January 2013, 10:16 am

Oh hun i hope you perk up soon! Sounds like your on a rollercoaster of emotions without the stresses and worries of b/a.
If you can't find a cheap hotel then have you thought about b+b/guest house? They tend to be reasonable.
Find the bra you want and put it into Google...it might come up cheaper else where and you could also look for voucher codes.
Just remember that at the end of this you'll have what you set out to achieve...new boobs dance if things get too much though then just put it back a couple months to give you a chance to save some more.
Hope you manage to get everything sorted and you start to look forward to the op and enjoy the lead upto it.
You know we are all here if you need us x
dove
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 484

Back to top Go down

Post by suzi73 26th January 2013, 10:41 am

hi jasmine i felt all over the place before my ba, i didnt know wot size either but talked to my surgeon on that day and showed him some pics i had found in everyday magazines we talked and decided between us, I am very happy with the outcome!

I also had bras from asda (which wer good for me) and peacocks none of which wer expensive!

Its been nearly a year now and i still only own about 8 bras lol as ive not had the time or spare money to get any more!

Hope your feeling better after everyones comments xx
suzi73
suzi73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 562

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down