Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling a bit down :(

+7
LJR
Kxx
COOKIE
Lottie835
Natty29
jenniferrf1
missvmac28
11 posters

Go down

Feeling a bit down :( Empty Feeling a bit down :(

Post by missvmac28 22nd August 2013, 10:34 am

Hi girls. Well today I am a bit down in the dumps. When I first seen my new boobs I loved them. Now I am feeling a bit down today thinking they look a bit smaller than I'd like. I know I'm very early post op and my boobs have lots of changes. Just in clothes I feel that they don't look much different. My mum keeps telling me it's because I am wearing loose clothes and once I get a good bra on I will feel totally different. I hope so. I think a lot of girls go through this phase. Hopefully il feel better about them again soon xxxx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Feeling a bit down :( Empty Re: Feeling a bit down :(

Post by jenniferrf1 22nd August 2013, 10:40 am

I think your mums right! Once your out of the tight sports bras in sure your feel better... Also they need time to continue to heal and once they drop and fluff they may get bigger also... Try to be positive and maybe look at your pre BA pics :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 22nd August 2013, 10:46 am

yes hunni ur mum is right.they do get bigger trust me xx wen u can start wearing proper bras they will look how u want them but please dont rush out of ur sports bra i know its a non flattering look but its worth getting the good use out of it for the first few months. i had 520cc and i felt disappointed in the beginning!boob greed will pass haha xxx
thats a great idea jennifer,look at ur pre ba pics!! or do what i did and get one of ur old bras out xxx
hope u feel happier soon xxx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie835 22nd August 2013, 10:52 am

Ah it happens to us all xxxx Those sports bras are terrible and your boobs will relax and fill out under the skin for a good few months after x So keep your chin up and try not to judge them yet xxxxxxxxx
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd August 2013, 11:23 am

You're going through the post-op blues babe Hug 

Anything right now that might be concerning you is magnified tenfold by the post-op blues which totally throw out the window all rational thought hun.

When you're fully healed, able to wear wired bras you will think differently... Also, what women don't know is that very often we have to learn to dress our new body in a different way to how you may have dressed the old one.

Baggy tops and dresses that you may have worn before to disguise your shape, will now drown your shape! So when you feel up to it maybe some retail therapy in much needed. Get yourself some fitted tops and dresses and you'll see a huge difference in how your boobs look hun.

All good things come to those who wait..... Xxxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 22nd August 2013, 11:51 am

Thanks so much girls.

I think I definitely have the post op blues cookie, feeling sorry for myself. I haven't been able to do my hair or make up properly since my BA and put on a bit d weight so all in all I think I'm just feeling crappy.

I think you're also right about clothes, i will need to learn to buy clothes which compliment my new figure rather than disguise that area.

Thanks so much. I feel better already. Big hugs to you all

xxxxx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd August 2013, 12:03 pm

Awww glad you feel better lovely Hug 

Don't worry about your weight hun. Its only swelling and bloating right now that's causing the additional weight gain, so don't go starving yourself or anything thinking this will help, it won't hun. You NEED a good nutritional diet to help your healing.

The weight manages itself. When you feel up to it, getting yourself up and out for a nice walk in the fresh air will help you feel so much better. Not only does it help with your recovery, to get yourself up and moving about but it also helps with going to the toilet and the bloating too.

You WILL find that if you take a walk everyday and don't veg out and eat junk food all day but stick to a healthy diet which will also help your recovery, when the swelling and bloating goes your weight does return back to normal, so focus on you and your recovery right now hun. The weight is fine. Read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Everything will fall into place babe. It just takes time and if you need a chat, a rant or even just a hug to get you through these bad times gorgeous, please just come to us. We know what you're going through and we can help hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 22nd August 2013, 12:13 pm

Thanks so much cookie. You're so kind taking lots of time to make us all feel better. It really is appreciated. I love knowing I can come to this forum and get lots of help and advice from such lovely ladies.

Thanks again xxxxxx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd August 2013, 12:20 pm

kiss  xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 22nd August 2013, 5:10 pm

Also babe unders grow lol once your muscles relax.
Honestly I had unders and once your muscles relax they look ace :) xxx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 22nd August 2013, 5:41 pm

Sending you hugs x

Your extra weight is just bloating, it took my body two weeks to get rid of it.

Once you get into proper bras I am sure you will feel much happier.
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by CAB321 22nd August 2013, 7:40 pm

Keep smiling, you'll start to feel better soon I'm sure.

It must be all a bit rubbish not being able to wash your hair or feel normal.

In a few weeks I'm sure you'll feel so much better once everything has settled down.

I bet you look amazing! Get a good bra on in a few weeks time and I bet you'll be loving the new assets!

It's not nice that you're feeling rubbish, but it's good to hear in a way as it lets us Pre BA people know a bit more of what to expect and how we might feel afterwards.x
CAB321
CAB321
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 22nd August 2013, 9:20 pm

Thanks girls. Kxx I did think this I keep looking at the pic of charfaye and how much her unders changed after a few weeks once the muscles had relaxed (the pics of fluffing in the black bikini). Your avi is amazing :-)

Thanks LRJ I'm doing my best to eat well and drink lots of water to help with the bloating!

Thanks cab it is so depressing not to feel your usual self with the crap hair etc haha. Yeah I did expect this as I had read about other ladies with post op blues, it's good to know you're not alone :-)

xxx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna07 23rd August 2013, 12:27 pm

Hi ya, I feel exactly the same! I'm 3 weeks post op Monday and there not as big as I imaged them to be and under clothes they just look as i did pre op with a padded bra on!The swelling has gone now which makes them look even smaller! I can't help feeling that I want another ba lol. Xx
Alanna07
Alanna07
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 23rd August 2013, 1:17 pm

Chin up chuck xxx you are gonna look amazing when they are healed and settled xxx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 971

Back to top Go down

Post by CAB321 23rd August 2013, 4:01 pm

Alanna what size implants did you go for in the end? 
I'm sure they look great. You're just in that initial stage of healing. When you get them into a nice bra and some fitted clothes you'll probably be happier with the results.x
CAB321
CAB321
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 23rd August 2013, 6:11 pm

Aaaaaw thanks babe xx
I also went with stethix and if you want to have a peek at my pic trail then pm me sweetie xxx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 23rd August 2013, 6:31 pm

Keep your chin up lovely. It's amazing what a good bra can do and the right clothes. It's all about dressing them up. Hold on in there. Still lots of changes to come xx
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down