Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Luck Riceypop & Specialjk - BA date 27.07.13

+12
misty23
SharonM
Princessjo30
jodioc77
emilysarahdodds
Jacqui1234
pr1ncessmummy
Lisa34
mrsball
Specialkj
jenniferrf1
COOKIE
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Good Luck Riceypop & Specialjk - BA date 27.07.13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Luck Riceypop & Specialjk - BA date 27.07.13

Post by Princessjo30 27th July 2013, 9:58 am

Specialkj wrote:I am here and am 1st on the list woop woop!

Eeek 1st on the list, that's great, look forward to hearing your surgery story later dance 
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1022

Back to top Go down

Good Luck Riceypop & Specialjk - BA date 27.07.13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Luck Riceypop & Specialjk - BA date 27.07.13

Post by Specialkj 27th July 2013, 10:13 am

In all done!!! Feel tight chest and bit queasy! Can't wait to eat! Xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 27th July 2013, 10:14 am

Wow that's gone so quickly lol! I can't believe your done! Congratulations!!! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th July 2013, 10:14 am

Blimey that was quick!!! Shocked  CONGRATUALTIONS babe and happy healing! Stars
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misty23 27th July 2013, 10:42 am

Yippee x x
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 522

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 27th July 2013, 10:45 am

dance dance dance 
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1022

Back to top Go down

Post by pr1ncessmummy 27th July 2013, 11:22 am

Stars  Woohoo!!!! Congratulations!!!
-x-x-
pr1ncessmummy
pr1ncessmummy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by jodioc77 27th July 2013, 11:30 am

Can't believe you are done already, i am so looking forward to hearing your story and maybe seeing some pics xxx
jodioc77
jodioc77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 27th July 2013, 12:17 pm

Hey ladies, well my mum has gone, she waited for me to come back from theatre which was just so nice to have her to chat to. 
I am so lucky I was first on list, now eaten my lunch and can honestly say feeling so good/ I'm actually on cloud 9 right now!!!!! 
Everyone here is so so lovely. The nurse just came to see me and has made me well up!!! I'm alright when ppl arent being too nice to me!!!!
I best crack on with my story soon!!! 
God I'm so happy!!!!! Xxxxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by pr1ncessmummy 27th July 2013, 12:20 pm

Aww it's so nice to hear how happy you are! Enjoy that feeling yahoo 
-x-x-
pr1ncessmummy
pr1ncessmummy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 27th July 2013, 1:51 pm

pr1ncessmummy wrote:Aww it's so nice to hear how happy you are! Enjoy that feeling yahoo 
-x-x-
Thanks pr1ncessmummy, it's been faultless so far. Hope u feeling all set for ur turn?
Xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by pr1ncessmummy 27th July 2013, 2:08 pm

Aw thats fab! Yes I am having a day of nesting today, house is spotless, bought new bedding, keeping on top of washing etc, bag is ready. Just need my car to work for our journey tomorrow, there is no way I am travelling in my hubbys work van!!
-x-x-
pr1ncessmummy
pr1ncessmummy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 27th July 2013, 2:56 pm

Awww that fantstic news and it seemed to go so quickly as well.  Over the moon you are feeling so well.  I am soo jealous ha....

Wishing you a speedy recovery, all of us can't wait to read your story...

congrats x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by jodioc77 27th July 2013, 4:30 pm

what size and profile did you go for in the end specialkj?
jodioc77
jodioc77
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 27th July 2013, 8:25 pm

congratulations!!!!!!! Stars 

rest up well now and happy healing!!
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 27th July 2013, 8:29 pm

Hey jodioc, mod profile 415cc, couldn't be happier! They look quite small but know lots changes so happy if the go bigger down line, in a 34C bra. 
U. Made right choice Hun. I'm so excited for u! Xxxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jodioc77 27th July 2013, 11:39 pm

Oh wow cool :)
So pleased for you :) glad you happy with your choice I can't wait now 10 days to go......xx
jodioc77
jodioc77
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 27th July 2013, 11:50 pm

Is exciting as we having similar size too. I'll try sort a pic trail out for u too. It's weird how compact they are at moment. Looks lot smaller than I imagined but know I have the biggest implant can have so just got to wait for the fluffing fairy to pop along!!!

Jodioc I think u might be like me, with health and fitness, I literally drank 2 litres of water up midnight and I felt so good after my GA. I have drank literally litres today as well, think its really helping me. Am sure u would have anyway!

Enjoy bestival. Hope u got nice busy week ahead to help the time shoot by xxxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 28th July 2013, 5:15 am

Aww once your muscles have started to relax again they will look and feel bigger I'm sure because right now the implants are held tight by the skin as its just been stretched? Hope you managed a good sleep xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 28th July 2013, 6:35 am

Thanks Jennifer, it's quite nice they starting as a modest size as I'd be freaking out as not used to having anything and pleased its not goingo be hugely noticeable to everyone! 
Just waiting for my breakfast! I could ge used to this!!!! Xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jodioc77 28th July 2013, 8:59 am

Ha ha I am looking forward to being waited on a bit Lol!

I do hope that being fit and healthy will help with recover time, sounds like you are doing great. Would love to see picture trail hundreds as we have similar stars and size of implants. I can't imagine them looking small having tried on sizes and screwed over size but like Jennifer said those strong hedt muscles of yours are probably holding them down Tight!

has your surgeon been round to see you?

xx
jodioc77
jodioc77
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 28th July 2013, 9:06 am

I think being healthy is massive help, my mum couldn't believe how alert I was straight after op and was eatting lunch straight after (gotta keep ur strength up!!- I love that saying!)

I'm yet to see my boobs without bra and drains hanging off me! I will be sure to start a pic trail but think need to go on laptop. Yeah they honestly look very modest! I'm tall so got long torso as well so prob makes them loom smaller.

Im still waiting to see roger To check me over, in meantime I've been fed, got newspaper in chair with feet up. Chair so much more comfy than bed! 
Xxxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 28th July 2013, 9:08 am

I think being healthy is massive help, my mum couldn't believe how alert I was straight after op and was eatting lunch straight after (gotta keep ur strength up!!- I love that saying!)

I'm yet to see my boobs without bra and drains hanging off me! I will be sure to start a pic trail but think need to go on laptop. Yeah they honestly look very modest! I'm tall so got long torso as well so prob makes them loom smaller.

Im still waiting to see roger To check me over, in meantime I've been fed, got newspaper in chair with feet up. Chair so much more comfy than bed! 
Xxxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2