Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Luck Riceypop & Specialjk - BA date 27.07.13

+12
misty23
SharonM
Princessjo30
jodioc77
emilysarahdodds
Jacqui1234
pr1ncessmummy
Lisa34
mrsball
Specialkj
jenniferrf1
COOKIE
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Good Luck Riceypop & Specialjk - BA date 27.07.13 Empty Good Luck Riceypop & Specialjk - BA date 27.07.13

Post by COOKIE 26th July 2013, 1:09 am

Good Luck Riceypop & Specialjk - BA date 27.07.13 Good_luck

Lots of luck to Riceypop and Specialjk who's special day is finally here!!!!!!! Stars 

Hoping both of you ladies enjoy the special day you have ahead of you both tomorrow and the new boobs which are currently sat on a shelf waiting for you to make them YOURS! Woohoo! yahoo 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Good Luck Riceypop & Specialjk - BA date 27.07.13 Empty Re: Good Luck Riceypop & Specialjk - BA date 27.07.13

Post by jenniferrf1 26th July 2013, 5:19 am

Good luck riceypop, hope your BA day is a whirl and your very happy with your results :)

And specialk!! Lots if good luck to you aswell, can't believe it's finally your day after following your journey so closely! hope it runs smoothly for you too :)

Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Good Luck Riceypop & Specialjk - BA date 27.07.13 Empty Re: Good Luck Riceypop & Specialjk - BA date 27.07.13

Post by Specialkj 26th July 2013, 5:42 am

Awwww thank u ladies so so much. You have helped me more than u can imagine so far and I know this is only the beginning! 

I've got a nice day planned today, catching up with friends and their kids. I find out my starvation details later so going to make sure I drink a ton of water today!!!! 

Feeling tired, we decided to get my 2 year old in a bed from his cot!!! Must have fell out about 6 times last night!!! I have tired eyes!!!! 

Anyway thank u cookie and Jenniferr and everyone at BB. I'll be sure to keep u updated!!!!

Xxxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 26th July 2013, 6:00 am

Good luck for tomorrow ladies, enjoy your day x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 26th July 2013, 6:28 am

Good luck girls x enjoy your boobie day xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by pr1ncessmummy 26th July 2013, 7:34 am

Good luck ladies!! Can't wait to hear about your days!! Sounds like you have a nice day planned Specialkj!
-x-x-
pr1ncessmummy
pr1ncessmummy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacqui1234 26th July 2013, 7:56 am

good luck ladies, enjoy your boobie days and cant wait to hear how you get on xxx

good luck
Jacqui1234
Jacqui1234
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 26th July 2013, 8:04 am

Good luck ladies, enjoy your special day xx
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post by jodioc77 26th July 2013, 8:42 am

good luck girls can't wait to hear all about it xx
jodioc77
jodioc77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 26th July 2013, 3:13 pm

Good luck for tomorrow dance 
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1022

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 26th July 2013, 4:08 pm

Good luck girlies... you must be soooo excited but nervous too.  Hope eveything turns out how you want it.  Can't wait to hear both your experiences. 

good luck x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 26th July 2013, 9:43 pm

Thanks everyone!!! I feel weirdly calm! I'm all clean and moisturised ready for my shower in morn followed by no lotions make up!!!  Expect I'll be up well early, but my mum getting me at 6am!!! Oh god just had a wave of excitement!!!! Xxxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misty23 26th July 2013, 11:18 pm

Good luck girls. Look forward to hearing all about it xx
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 522

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 27th July 2013, 12:33 am

good luck ladies!! and let us know how you get one :) x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 27th July 2013, 6:00 am

I am here and am 1st on the list woop woop!
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Crispybacon 27th July 2013, 6:21 am

Good luck ladies...exciting for you!
Crispybacon
Crispybacon
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by misty23 27th July 2013, 6:24 am

Woo hoo x bet you're so excited Specialkj. Thinking of you xx
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 27th July 2013, 6:38 am

Thanks girls, so far been amazing, love my room, I've got gown and stockings on, had blood pressure taken etc, just gotta wait for the main man Roger to come and see me, so just chilling in my room with my mum for company! Happy days! 

I should be in theatre no later than 9am! 

I forgot to ask about Internet password!!! Will need this to update with u ladies! Given my mum the mission to find out! 

Xxxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misty23 27th July 2013, 7:17 am

Yes def need that! Will be checking on here regularly to see your news. My day is drawing closer, can't think about much else! X
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebrad 27th July 2013, 7:21 am

Good luck! Xx
Katiebrad
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 594

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 27th July 2013, 7:22 am

I am now online!!! Seen my surgeon roger, had my pics taken, just waiting for anethatist now! 
So far this has been amazing. I'm having such a great day!!! I won't go on too much as will do my surgery story on here later! Xxxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 27th July 2013, 7:23 am

I am now online!!! Seen my surgeon roger, had my pics taken, just waiting for anethatist now! 
So far this has been amazing. I'm having such a great day!!! I won't go on too much as will do my surgery story on here later! Xxxx

Misty your day will be here soon enough, in the meantime indulge in all booby news on here!! Xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 27th July 2013, 7:31 am

Good luck both!! Enjoy your day and new boobies! Have a fab day! Xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by pr1ncessmummy 27th July 2013, 7:51 am

Ahhh so exciting that you are first!! Good luck hun!!
-x-x-
pr1ncessmummy
pr1ncessmummy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 27th July 2013, 9:12 am

Omg specialk your most likely in theatre right now, I am so excited for you! Great that your first on the list :D hope your having a lovely relaxing sleep while your surgeons doing his thing and very shortly your be a brand new woman!!! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next