Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long before you get used to new boobies?

+10
Lottie835
eddy787
Happy1day
jenniferrf1
Sezbaby2
COOKIE
Charlii
jodioc77
Nicole
misty23
14 posters

Go down

How long before you get used to new boobies? Empty How long before you get used to new boobies?

Post by misty23 16th July 2013, 9:49 pm

I'm in real worry mode at the mo! Really excited about my ba but I keep thinking different things! Stupid things like "what if I can't get used to them", " what if they don't feel normal" and I'm worrying about not being able to do a lot for the first few days. Think I've been reading too many posts from girlies who aren't happy with their boobs, really need to pull myself together huh smiley
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 522

Back to top Go down

How long before you get used to new boobies? Empty Re: How long before you get used to new boobies?

Post by Nicole 16th July 2013, 10:13 pm

i'm 4 months post op now and its amazing how much they feel like mine, it feels like i've had them forever. I don't even think of them as implants anymore they feel 100% mine. I'm not sure how long it look to get that way... once the initial swelling has gone they loose that heavy feeling and that definitely helps. xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

How long before you get used to new boobies? Empty Re: How long before you get used to new boobies?

Post by misty23 16th July 2013, 10:23 pm

Thankyou Nicole x that has made me feel better. I think I'm just having a wobble! X
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jodioc77 16th July 2013, 10:57 pm

Good question, will be interesting to read what others say about this!
jodioc77
jodioc77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 17th July 2013, 7:33 am

My right one kinda feels like mine already, in a sense that it doesnt draw my attention anymore. But Im very much aware of lefty still, as theres a contant dull ache. Its going to vary boob to boob, but I'm sure you'd get used to them eventually.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 17th July 2013, 7:49 am

It was about 3 months before my boobs felt alien to me and 6 months before they felt very natural. 

Fast forward a year and your boobs will feel so natural you'll completely forget they're augmented yourself! 

My boobs are totally mine now. They aren't 'fake' they're simply my boobs.... That I paid for lol. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misty23 17th July 2013, 8:44 am

Thanks guys xxx
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misty23 17th July 2013, 8:54 am

Btw love your new avi cookie x
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 17th July 2013, 9:12 am

Thank you Give You  love yours too Misty. Look at those abs! Drool  you have an amazing body. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sezbaby2 17th July 2013, 9:33 am

im 9 week PO and they are starting to feel like mine now!
can i just say how the hell do you get a stomach like that?!
and cookie loving your new avi !
x
Sezbaby2
Sezbaby2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 411

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 17th July 2013, 10:04 am

Thanks Sezbaby Give You  I feel positively flabby now though after seeing Mistys avi lol. Can't even imagine the work that's gone into a body like that. Gotta give her a round of applause for that body clap hands  I'm so jealous! Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by misty23 17th July 2013, 10:38 am

Ahh bless you girls xx 40 years old and 2 c-sections, refusing to let any of that get me down! Just need the boobs now! X:flash: and cookie you could never look flabby x you look stunning in all your avis x
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 17th July 2013, 11:44 am

Great question and wow that body is amazing!! Dedication or what?! Amazing xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy1day 17th July 2013, 11:44 am

Mine feel all mine, not sure when I felt like this, but after reading your post, and thinking about it, that is how I feel.  I have forgotten how small I used to be, only when I get out one old bra which I kept or look at my before BA pictures do I remember.  My God what a stomach you have, I am very jealous!
Happy1day
Happy1day
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 17th July 2013, 12:13 pm

Your abs are amazing Misty!! Just had to say that! How much work did that take?!! I bow down to your level of commitment!! I want a set like that! :-) xxx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie835 17th July 2013, 12:23 pm

Im 3 months 2ish weeks post op x They feel like mine x 1 is softer than the other but suppose the other is taking its time xxx But it dont take long you get used to them fast so dont worry they bounce now and are nearly acting like real boobs haha xxx  I have to agree with the girls FAB ABS my stomach is flat but i cannot get the motivation to tone up... I really want to haha xxx
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

Post by misty23 17th July 2013, 9:52 pm

Thankyou for all your lovely comments girls x
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena8683 18th July 2013, 12:13 pm

I'm 5 weeks and they already feel like a part of my body! Felt like they were going to drop of the first couple of weeks but mine are fine now.....it's like I've always had them!

And Misty, can I just say, your abs are AMAZING! After not being able To go to the gym the past 5 weeks and probably not a couple of weeks more, your Avi is definitely motivation! xxx
Selena8683
Selena8683
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 18th July 2013, 2:58 pm

I found it was one of those things that I didn't notice happen. One day I was scared to take my sports bra off feeling like they would fall off and then I was thinking hmm when did that go away. It is nice when they feel like your own. I'm forever forgetting there is actually an implant inside mine now xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by goldilockz1984 19th July 2013, 9:32 pm

Geez Louise Misty, is that your actual stomach?? Kudos to you girl, you have an amazing body. I have no kids yet my stomach could beat Octomom's! You give me inspiration.

Now, back to your question. I am 2 weeks post op and my boobs have felt like mine since probably day 4. I know it varies for everyone but I feel they're already mine and part of me. The only time I don't is when I've been walking for more than a few minutes and they feel slightly heavy or alien, which is something I'll get used to soon I'm sure xx
goldilockz1984
goldilockz1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by misty23 20th July 2013, 8:05 am

Thankyou goldilockz x your avi is amazing. They look so natural xx
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 20th July 2013, 5:18 pm

Glad you asked this misty, I was wondering the same, I hope I don't feel self conscious about them, it's going to be word going from small to big boobs overnight.

I've had 2 c sections too and don't think my stomach could ever look that amazing, well done you xx
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1022

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down