Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how long ...

+5
Firecracker71
Charlii
sarahlou222
mirren001
Paige's
9 posters

Go down

how long ... Empty how long ...

Post by Paige's 30th March 2015, 10:15 am

MeHow long do they take roughly to soften, mines still feel preety rock solid? xx
Paige's
Paige's
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 363

Back to top Go down

how long ... Empty Re: how long ...

Post by mirren001 30th March 2015, 10:25 am

Everyone's different & heal at different rates.
Mines softened gradually so was difficult to tell , I'd say by 5 months they were noticeably softer /squishy & just got better from there on in. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 30th March 2015, 10:46 am

Mine feel like I'm wearing a padded bra when I'm not lol, that's the best way I find to describe it.
I think they are softening already without us noticing, I only see my boy friend at the weekends because of the distance between us at the moment, and he has said every week they feel softer - I'm like 'reallyyyyy?' xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 30th March 2015, 12:42 pm

Months. At 3 mine were squshier, but still no real movement. At 6 they have a much better range of movement, and they just kept getting softer. So lots of patience.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige's 30th March 2015, 9:25 pm

Thanks girls! Mine feel solid! Expesh the side boob! 
Oh really sarah- how r your new additions doing naw anyways? Have u updated pic trail, would love a peak to c changes... My right one more soar recently, still when i wake up ina morning they feel numb/heavy feeling! Bottom of them both still completly numb xxx
Paige's
Paige's
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecracker71 31st March 2015, 5:27 am

Haha [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] mine feel like a padded bra to! I would forget I've had the op and assume I'm wearing a padded bra all the time!

At 3 months mine are slightly softer but they still don't really move xx
Firecracker71
Firecracker71
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 31st March 2015, 5:58 am

Paige your more than welcome to take a look at my picture trail, I think it was last week I updated, there is a picture with a very slight difference but they haven't changed much at all since. I was convinced last night the lower pole is now bigger but when I put pictures togther I think the dropping was in my head lol.

Hehe firecracker, that's exactly it. I really thouhht when I got back to work I would be conscious as I've always worn such a thick padded bra, but it's been fine! - they're just there and pert! X
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 31st March 2015, 3:53 pm

Mine started to move at around 6 weeks and soften a little. They are a bit softer now but still a way to go. I'm niw 4 months xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 31st March 2015, 4:07 pm

Mines was like a year and a half but say 6 - 8 months if I didn't have CC and a reopen. They still are really soft tbh xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 31st March 2015, 4:20 pm

Mine are soft one day, hard the next. I can't move mine at all. boobs from a side view still look a D shape still. X x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1270

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 31st March 2015, 5:21 pm

Oh no this scares me! I'm going on holiday just after the '3 month mark' and  be in a bikini after wearing a sports bra day and night so I'll want to actually wear nice bras and bikinis and show them off. Are they going to be hard and 'unmovable' :-( ???
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecracker71 31st March 2015, 8:18 pm

They won't be unmovable and you'll start (finally) see them settling. They will look ace in a bikini x
Firecracker71
Firecracker71
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 31st March 2015, 8:52 pm

That's good to know. It's just with the furry implants they are well known for taking longer to soften so bit concerned they'll still be pretty firm at the 3 month stage.. Xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 31st March 2015, 10:34 pm

Bearing in mind that some people are only just out a sports bra at 12 weeks. For me in was in a compression band for nearly 6 month after reop 24/7 it was crap lol

Also LOADS of suncream your skin can be very very sensitive 

But we are all different so you may well be out a sports bra at 6/8 weeks xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 1st April 2015, 8:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] even though mine aren't moveable they look natural if that makes sense. I've brought a few bikinis and they look just like normal boobs. So don't worry hun. X
X
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 1st April 2015, 8:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That's good to know, thanks lovely. What do you mean by 'aren't movabale'? They look fab in your avi. Is it something to do with the conical implants or is it just they still feel really firm?

xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 1st April 2015, 8:48 am

i can move them together but can't push them up if that makes sense, I think it's cause Its still early days not the conical implant to be honest. The bikini I've got is a fitted one like a bra, so just looks normal, the bra in my avi is a plunge bra so boobs pushed together x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 1st April 2015, 9:06 am

Ahhh ok. Yeah my mum was saying your first bikini following a BA needs to be a good fitted one like a bra and you have to sun cream up constantly! She said she didnt feel comfortable until the year after to wear more triangle type ones!

It's going to be an expensive shopping trip for bra's and bikini's before I go lol! I'm thinking I'm gonna need about £100 to get a couple of nice bra's to take on hol and some bikini's. Maybe even more! Where have you had your bikini from?

I guess with any implant it's a waiting game, but with the furries it's A WAITING GAME lol. xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 1st April 2015, 9:11 am

I went to boux avenue for my bikini, it's a lovely coral colour. for the set it was £44. I had a laugh in h&m though, none of there bikinis would cover my boobs, so yes best to get a nice fitted one. x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 1st April 2015, 9:20 am

Jeez £44!! I guess gone are the days of buying flimsy topshop/h&m bikini's! It's a shame they are so expensive really. It must be a right sore point for busty women, natural or augmented! xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 1st April 2015, 9:26 am

I know, saying that asos have got some bikinis for fuller bust and start at £16. So not to bad, I'm going to order some next pay day. X x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige's 2nd April 2015, 9:19 am

sarahlou222 wrote:Paige your more than welcome to take a look at my picture trail, I think it was last week I updated, there is a picture with a very slight difference but they haven't changed much at all since. I was convinced last night the lower pole is now bigger but when I put pictures togther I think the dropping was in my head lol.

Hehe firecracker, that's exactly it. I really thouhht when I got back to work I would be conscious as I've always worn such a thick padded bra, but it's been fine! - they're just there and pert! X
Sorry for long replys hun, could u send me pictrail details please / mine a little softer i supose, somedays my right one looks reaally shiny like wen first had them done, today there really soar again - i have to go back 12 weeks to c my surgeon xo
Paige's
Paige's
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down