Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recovery weight gain

+5
Specialkj
mrsball
jenniferrf1
missvmac28
goldilockz1984
9 posters

Go down

Recovery weight gain Empty Recovery weight gain

Post by goldilockz1984 14th July 2013, 2:49 am

So, perhaps I shouldn't be complaining since I'm sitting at 4am eating chocolate mousse, but I feel like I've gained loads of weight during my week of post-BA recovery. I haven't been eating particularly badly, but I certainly notice a difference. Upon trying on some clothes tonight with my new boobs, they were all too tight around every area apart from my boobs! I feel like a heffalump! I have been trying to have a half hour walk each day, but it's pretty tough going and with the heat and the weight/pain of my boobs, I often give up, breathless, within minutes. I feel like I've been sitting around doing nothing which I guess is what recovering from surgery is all about, but this weight gain is getting me down. Sorry about the rant, just wondered if anyone had any tips or advice? Thanks girls xxx
goldilockz1984
goldilockz1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

Recovery weight gain Empty Re: Recovery weight gain

Post by missvmac28 14th July 2013, 6:29 am

Hi goldi, can I just say your new avi looks amazing! So jealous!! Aw don't worry too much about gaining weight, I'm sure most people do as you can't really exercise and probably eat more coz you're sitting around and get bored. As soon as you are up and active again you will be able to shift the pounds I'm sure. xx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 14th July 2013, 6:31 am

Goldi do you think it could just be the budda belly and bloating from the BA? Theres that great sticky cookie posted about feeling a weight gain post op.
Im in love with your avi lol, I just think its amazing! Heart  xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 14th July 2013, 6:45 am

My advise is to not even worry about your weight in early post op recovery. The mixture of ga and painkillers bloats you. Drink lots of water and just eat healthy. Lots of protien to help repair and carbs for energy.

Honestly don't even step on the scales, try clothes on this early as your body is all over the place at the moment. 

Just focus on recovery, don't over do it, gentle walks round the house and garden are fine, and eat. 

Please don't even think about weight gain it'll all come together over the next few weeks /months , I promise! Hug
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 14th July 2013, 6:46 am

Click [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for cookies brilliant thread x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 14th July 2013, 7:42 am

Goldi ur avi is amazing, wow! I can imagine I will feel down about this happening but some great advice! U are v early post op, still plenty of time to get in shape. 
And look at those boobies!!!!dance 
Xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 14th July 2013, 8:23 am

Wow you're avi is incredible! Bet you're so pleased with them.. Like the others are saying try not to worrying about the weight gained. It'll soon shift once you're not so bloated etc xx
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post by goldilockz1984 14th July 2013, 10:22 am

Hi girls, thank you so much for the encouragement and so glad you like my avi! I didn't had Buddha belly post-op so it's definitely not that, as the weight has gone on all over and my macoms are squuezing my arm flesh. Sexy, haha. Like you very sensibly said, now is not the time to worry about it. I am concerned that when I go back to work, everyone will think I'm a lardy bum, but they don't know what I've just been through (and I'm sure they wouldn't anyway!) Thanks for your advice girls. I'll just keep focusing on gentle walks and getting enough protein for now xxx
goldilockz1984
goldilockz1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 14th July 2013, 10:54 am

We don't just like your avi we love it haha, like I said with the other thread I was worrying about the 460cc but were similar stats and il be over the moon with your results, looking great already and its only been 8 days :D
Sounds like your doing all the right things and moving around when you feel up to it so im sure It will all go away by itself again xxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 14th July 2013, 11:07 am

goldi hun, honestly don't worry about weight at the moment!

as the others have said, your body can be all over the place so give it time and focus on your immediate recovery.

do have a read through cookie's sticky, it may help you xx
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by goldilockz1984 14th July 2013, 11:16 am

Hi girls,

Cookie's sticky certainly does help. I guess I did this to improve my shape and don't want to end up with my boobs being my only redeeming feature! My weight fluctuates a lot so I am freaking out slightly about the new junk in my trunk, but like you say, it'll come off in time and I will start exercising properly when I'm past week 6 xx
goldilockz1984
goldilockz1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 14th July 2013, 11:20 am

exactly hun, i'm sitting here with a flabby tummy too, and i always get food babies after i've eaten, so the other evening my tummy was protruding more than my new boobs, sexy! (NOT!!) not fun seeing that, but as you said, lets give our bodies time to recover first and then start exercising! x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by Sezbaby2 15th July 2013, 11:08 am

i was the same as you PO but try not to worry about it.
when you get back in to your routine it does come off i promise!
x
Sezbaby2
Sezbaby2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 411

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th July 2013, 2:00 pm

I'm glad the sticky helped Hug 

The weight gain after surgery is 'natural' so I personally wouldn't be worrying about something that's not worth worrying about hun.

It will all drop back off you once you get back to your normal routine, so focus on your boobs babe and doing what's best for them to get the best from your recovery. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down