Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help me choose between surgeons (uplift&implants)

5 posters

Go down

Help me choose between surgeons (uplift&implants) Empty Help me choose between surgeons (uplift&implants)

Post by Bellaworld 11th July 2013, 11:31 am

Hi girls of Britain!
I'm from Italy and my husband is working here for 1 year so I'm planning to fix my 'sad' breasts while we are here in the UK.
I have saved money for over 5 years and are looking the best possible surgeon. Because I need to leave the country later it's important that I try to avoid problems after as much as possible.
If I have to be on a waiting list to have the best surgeon it's fine, I can travel to UK for surgery. I just want a really good surgeon.
My breasts are different size and are very saggy so I think it's important that I choose a reconstructive surgeon. (I have learnt a lot from this forum:dance: )

I have googled and read forums 24/7 now for so long so I'm going to end up in mental hospital if I continue. I have to make a decision about surgeon now.
The surgeons I'm choosing between is:

Simon Withey
Adrian Richards
Alex Karidis
Adam Searle
Allen Rezai

I'm taking your opinions very seriously and are very thankful for your opinion.
Thanks! Bella:stars:
Bellaworld
Bellaworld
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Help me choose between surgeons (uplift&implants) Empty Re: Help me choose between surgeons (uplift&implants)

Post by jenniferrf1 11th July 2013, 11:39 am

Hi Bella, have you been to see any of the surgeons you've listed above? I think you've done your research, ive heard great things about three of those surgeons (Simon, Adrian and Allen) and have very good reputations so it seems like any of those above would possibly give you the result you are after but its also important to find which surgeon you connect with the most and then it will be much easier to make your decision! its also a positive if you visit them because the different surgeons may have different recommendations and you are then able to have a better idea seeing more than one :)
good luck xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Help me choose between surgeons (uplift&implants) Empty Re: Help me choose between surgeons (uplift&implants)

Post by COOKIE 11th July 2013, 2:51 pm

Simon Whitey BAAPS, Adrian Richards BAAPS/BAPRAS

Adam Searle is actually an ex BAAPS president (2004-2006)

I can't actually find Alex Karadis on either the BAAPS or the BAPRAS website. On his own website I couldn't find his qualifications either but it is very focused based on celebrity. 

Nor can I find Allen Rezai although it does clearly state on his website that he is a member of BAPRAS.

I'm not saying the last two aren't members of these associations. Just their names aren't coming up on the search through BAAPS/BAPRAS. If this surgeons are of interest to you then I'd personally contact the associations for clarification. It could be a mistake. Or it could be that they are not full members. Only surgeons with a full membership will appear in searches. 

On paper Mr Searle stands out for me given how qualified he is and that he still has an ongoing pursuit in reconstructive surgery. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellaworld 11th July 2013, 4:43 pm

Thank so very much for your answers! I think maybe I should try to book consultations with Richards, Searle and Whitey then?
I have not seen any surgeons here in the UK, only in Italy a couple of years ago.
I live in Scotland at the moment and I think 2 different surgeon is what I can make on a day-trip to London, so hopefully 2 of them can see me on the same day.

This is really difficult seeing stars 

I can also call their secretary's and ask a little about if it's possible for me to have surgery in the nearest future etc. and then go from there.
Bellaworld
Bellaworld
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 11th July 2013, 5:09 pm

Sounds like you are narrowing the field nicely xx

Just wanted to say hi and good luck xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Lozzykins 11th July 2013, 6:12 pm

I'm having a BA and uplift with Sultan Hassan Hun who is meant to be fantastic with scarring and used to do breast reconstruction and has fantastic reviews xxxx
Lozzykins
Lozzykins
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th July 2013, 7:40 pm

Mr Hassan is one of BAAPS 'trainee' members.

You've chosen some excellent surgeons to choose from Bella and all with fab credentials, so I hope after meeting with them you find 'the one'

If you have any other questions at all do just ask and in the meantime you may find the information we have in the Breast Augmentation Information section of the forum of interest to you to help you better prepare for your procedure. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down