Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uplift with or without implants?

3 posters

Go down

Uplift with or without implants? Empty Uplift with or without implants?

Post by Hexxi 11th October 2012, 1:47 pm

Afternoon all!

Just wanted to ask some advice from you lovely ladies!
It seems the more I think about it the more i change my mind lol my mother has suggested I just get the uplift, would I come out of surgery with smaller but perkier boobs or have implants too and have bigger boobs but risk of sagging again ahhhh! Soo confusing! My next consultation is on the 27 of October which I'm looking forward too :)

Thanks replies in advance
Hexxi
Hexxi
Hexxi
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Uplift with or without implants? Empty Re: Uplift with or without implants?

Post by COOKIE 11th October 2012, 2:51 pm

I think it depends on your own skins elasticity Hexxi... If you have good skin then you should get a good length of time out of the look you get with Implants, do remember though that once you have breast implants, there's always going to be more surgery, but if the look you get from having an implant is exactly what you want, is the risk worth it for YOU?

If you just have an uplift, the look you result will will probably depend on how much breast tissue you have... You'll have perky boobs either way, with or without an implant, they'll just be smaller without. Your skins elasticity over time will still have an affect on the look of your boobs even without an implant but not as quickly...pregnancy, breast feeding and ageing all have an impact on how our boobs look.

So I think you'd have to take into consideration whether or not you're prepared to have more surgery throughout your life having implants and whether you feel the look you'd get from having them is worth it hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 11th October 2012, 5:17 pm

Depends on what u have already and the look you want. I went to my consultations with an open mind and didnt decide if I needed implants, I just explained the look I was after... I had a decent amount of tissue but all the upper pole had gone. I was told if I had an uplift by itself then I wouldnt have saggy boobs anymore but I would still be empty above the nipple. I didnt want this so I went with implants. xx
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexxi 11th October 2012, 5:44 pm

I'm a D at the moment so do have tissue to just have uplift, but I can deal with having surgery again later in life too! Ill go to this second consultation with an open mind too which I did with the first as I had no clue what I was expecting! Think ill pluck up the courage and show them a photo this time, was funny about it last time :S
The upper pole fullness is what I've lost too and that's what I want back :( maybe without implants it won't be as good?

Thanks Hexxi
Hexxi
Hexxi
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 11th October 2012, 6:35 pm

Maybe, maybe not. We are all different.. only a surgical consultation will help you decide but definately take a picture with you. xx
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th October 2012, 7:03 pm

I don't a 'natural breast' will ever get the upper pole you achieve with implants lovely, unless like I used to do, which was make yourself so uncomfortable with padded bras as well as further filling just to achieve that and that's no fun I can tell ya!

If its the full upper pole you're after I'd definitely have implants babe, especially if you're not bothered about the further surgery. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexxi 11th October 2012, 7:59 pm

Thanks cookie that's a great help :D definitely excited for my next consultation! Woop! X
Hexxi
Hexxi
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down