Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going to see my surgeon today again :)

+8
Blueeyedsoul13
LB1985
Princess_x
Lisa34
COOKIE
louann17
emilysarahdodds
jenniferrf1
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Going to see my surgeon today again :) Empty Going to see my surgeon today again :)

Post by jenniferrf1 2nd July 2013, 7:36 am

So today im going back to see Mr M because I have a small few niggles at the back of my mind and want to feel 100% confident before going for my BA in September :)

Mainly I want to feel confident im going with the right size for me. Im pretty sure it will be the 410cc but want to look at the 460cc and compare them so I can actually see the size difference! I also want to double check profile which im sure is extra high and my BWD as I didn't write that down before.

Also taking some pictures of a pair of boobs I really like to show him to see if he thinks I will achieve a similar result :)

If you have any other suggestions of what I should ask let me know, but ill update you later after I see him later on this morning :)  Thumbsup xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Going to see my surgeon today again :) Empty Re: Going to see my surgeon today again :)

Post by emilysarahdodds 2nd July 2013, 8:32 am

Sounds like you're all organised for your second meeting with him. Let us know how you get on and what he says :) exciting xx
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Going to see my surgeon today again :) Empty Re: Going to see my surgeon today again :)

Post by jenniferrf1 2nd July 2013, 8:45 am

Thanks Emily! I will do! I know hes very straight talking but I always feel excited when I go to see him but don't want to freak him out haha :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by louann17 2nd July 2013, 8:58 am

Good luck hun. Make sure you cover everything you want to. Need to be sure your getting what you want. Let us know how you get on wavey  xx
louann17
louann17
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd July 2013, 9:55 am

Have a look at the checklist [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to see if there's anything you haven't asked and would like to go through Jennifer.

Hope all goes well for you. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 2nd July 2013, 10:02 am

Good luck Jennifer! Do let us know how it goes, good luck xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 2nd July 2013, 11:09 am

Good luck x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by LB1985 2nd July 2013, 11:15 am

Good luck Jennifer. Keep us posted! xx
LB1985
LB1985
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 138

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 2nd July 2013, 11:27 am

good luck jen!

i also asked stuff like caring for the incisions, how long does he want the dressings left on for, how long to wear a sports bra for etc, because i thought if he only tells me straight post op i might forget because i'm still all drowsy lol!

but sounds like you've got it all covered, and yes its important to understand the width of the implant in relation to your BWD! i was originally suggested implants in a range of sizes in my exact bwd but after looking into this further and the look i was after (no side boob, didnt want to appear chubbier etc) i later chose an  implant slightly narrower:
265 high profile in 11cm instead of 255 mod profile in 11.25cm

good idea to discuss the look with him! let us know how it all went :) x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 2nd July 2013, 12:06 pm

Thanks everyone! So it went really well, much better than the first time because I felt much more confident! Mr M was also in a good mood today and I got him to smile...even a little laugh lol!

DILEMMA- HELP! So I have tuberous breasts slightly so basically my areola is quite puffy and sticks out like it has a life of its own really and it doesn't sit flat on my boob like normal if that makes sense. I have been offered 410 or 460. I liked both but for practical reasons thought I should go with the 410s because once the novelty has worn off I will still have boobs. However Mr M (and mr Hassan who was my 2nd choice)have both told me that they would do a straight forward BA but I MIGHT need another op because they cant tell if this will fix my areolas or not. The 460 will make my boobs that bit rounder or stretched meaning I will have more chances of a better result first time round.

Im 5'9 a size 12 and 34b at the moment so I think I could carry it off but I feel like im getting really scared of CC's.
What would you do in my situation please?

Were taking both sizes to surgery and I never felt pushed, it is totally my decision its just a dilemma lol xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 2nd July 2013, 12:22 pm

hi hun,
good to hear you had a good consultation!

did you ask mr M which size he would rather recommend? it sounds like he wouldn't have a problem using either, or?

i also stressed A LOT about size pre op, but now i'm thinking there was no need to stress over a few CC's here or there, seriously!

so if your surgeon thinks he can fit the 460s in and they still look natural or will fit the look you're after, i might be inclined to go for that, if there is the bigger chance as you say that it would fix your aerola problem. 
50CCs might be about half a cup size? half a cup size more for hopefully an op less i suppose is the decision you need to make..

did you try on both sizes? what did you think? you could always make rice sizers at home and have another try on, wear them for slightly longer etc (i once went to tescos in mine lol). x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 2nd July 2013, 12:28 pm

Thank you blue for replying to me it's so great to have advice! Yes I tried both sizes on and liked them both, mr M is confident I can have the 460s without them looking fake. I asked what he would recommend d and he said its which I prefer but that the 460s will have a higher percentage of having a better result ..
Thanks for the cc advice, I keep thinking if the advice 'go for the look you like not size and cc's' think bigger is the way I'm swaying its just tough! I think I'm going to take them shopping with me to try on bras lol... Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 2nd July 2013, 12:34 pm

I think I'm going to try clothes on with the rice boobs aswell to see what I look like! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd July 2013, 12:35 pm

What would I do in your situation?...

Well... Because it may not be a straight forward BA with your breasts being slightly tuberous, I'd personally request both implants be taken into surgery. I'm presuming you showed your surgeon the pictures you liked? So with that in mind and the possibility of this being a little more complicated than a straight forward BA, I'd personally leave the final decision in the hands of your surgeon, having both sized implants available to him on the day. That was he has both options to choose from to get the best from your surgery for you. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 2nd July 2013, 12:39 pm

Thanks cookie, yes I took in pictures of what I liked and hoped to achieve. Thank you for your advice, I'm glad were taking both sizes on the day! I'm on my phone but want to send the big cuddle smiley lol xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd July 2013, 12:42 pm

Awwww sending it right back atcha gorgeous group hug  Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 2nd July 2013, 12:49 pm

i took my rice sizers to m&s as well to get a really rough idea of what bras i might fit into afterwards lol. i know it wasnt an exact science but it was fun all the same and did help me.

you will make the right decision in the end i'm sure and its good he's taking in both sizes. of course if you start swaying more to one of the sizes do let him know on the day and with that in mind i'm sure you will make the right decision together x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midgiebites 2nd July 2013, 2:03 pm

Im glad you had a good meeting Jen.  The size to go for is always a dilemma!! Its all good advice above though, its not long now!! xxx
Midgiebites
Midgiebites
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 2nd July 2013, 2:05 pm

Thanks midge, it's great advice, ild go crazy without advice from you ladies going and gone through the same thing... I have a countdown app on my phone! ... 68 days to go lol xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midgiebites 2nd July 2013, 2:12 pm

I agree, this place is a godsend!!  With your holiday and what not, it really will zoom in xxx
Midgiebites
Midgiebites
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Post by pr1ncessmummy 2nd July 2013, 5:54 pm

It's really good that you didn't feel pressured into choosing hun, and taking your rice boobies to some shops and trying on bras is a really good idea! 

I agree with Cookie, leaving the final decision to your surgeon when he sees what looks best on you in surgery might be the best way to go?
-x-x-
pr1ncessmummy
pr1ncessmummy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 2nd July 2013, 5:58 pm

Yer fingers crossed! When he's never told me what size to go for but said that I have a better chance of having a good result with the bigger one and I think I'm tall enough, it's just getting your head around it!
I said to him I'm not exactly stick thin either which made him smile lol... I trust him so just going to think in my head what I prefer, let him know and leave it up to him on the day I guess! :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 3rd July 2013, 3:00 pm

Just saw this, must have been nice seeing Mr M again!  The size dilema is such a hard one!  Still got time to keep thinking about it all and try the rice bags.  I made up mine and keep shoving them in different tops!!
xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 3rd July 2013, 3:03 pm

That's what I'm planning to do, try my clothes on with them and take them shopping lol,

I've been thinking and still would prefer the 410s but for a few more ccs with a better chance of not needing a re op there's more positives of the 460s so I'm glad I havnt got to decide yet and can trust mr M!
It was good to see him again lol I left feeling really happy but knowing that I need to have realist expectations about my results! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 3rd July 2013, 4:18 pm

have you got the dimensions to look at the difference in projection for each implant?  What make are you having?  You can look up dimensions in their catalouge once you know this?  Def can help in your decision making!
xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next