Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeing Surgeon today

+8
Rachaelf
Shorty
butterfly2
alfie
lola_blsk
janeybird
sammi35
yettiricey
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Seeing Surgeon today Empty Seeing Surgeon today

Post by yettiricey 13th April 2011, 9:47 am

OMG I'm so excited I swear little bits of wee keep coming out dance

I have an appointment at 2.45 with my lovely surgeon Sir John Davison. OK so he is not really a Sir but at the moment he is a VERY important man in my world so I've knighted him :teehee:

I haven't seen Sir John since last September when he confirmed I had capsular contracture. I was so relieved that it was this because I had self diagnosed my lumpy breasts as being breast cancer and had given myself about 2 months to live. (I have a bad habit of self diagnosing myself) wtf I have been saving like a nutty saving woman since then, I've sold my car for a cheaper one, I sold one of my kids (I tried to offer buy one get one free but the consumer didn't want the other one) ps that's just a bad joke b4 you get the social onto me!

Anyway I'll update later coz then I might have a little clue about what I'm actually going to have done on 5th May and what size implants I'll be having etc. I've got pics to take showing him what look I'd like this time.

Ohhhhhh sooooooo excited woohoo
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Seeing Surgeon today Empty Re: Seeing Surgeon today

Post by sammi35 13th April 2011, 10:30 am

good luck with your appointment hun xx
sammi35
sammi35
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 13th April 2011, 10:41 am

ha ha ha you amuse me :)

Good luck today x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by lola_blsk 13th April 2011, 10:50 am

Hahahaha Yetti u do have a way with words hun!!!!

Good luck today! Let us know how u gett on xxxxxx
lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 13th April 2011, 10:56 am

Thanks ladies group hug
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 13th April 2011, 11:15 am

Los of luck with your appointment today yeti. xxxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 13th April 2011, 11:22 am

thanks Alfie xxxx
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly2 13th April 2011, 11:42 am

As always yeti you had me laughing my head off much needed for me today so very greatful to you x. I am so excited for you hunny. Lots of luck with "Sir John" will be thinking of you xxxxxx
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 881

http://I'll do an instruction or find one if I can.  As for writ

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 13th April 2011, 11:46 am

I'm thinking of you butterfly2 you must be soooo excited!!!! Glad you like my humour although trust me it's got me into trouble soooo many time!!! I'd need a whole new forum to tell you those stories Hysterical
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shorty 13th April 2011, 12:14 pm

Good one Yetti,

Your stories are fab you make me feel like I am living them with you. Not long to go now.... xx
Shorty
Shorty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 13th April 2011, 12:20 pm

group hug
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachaelf 13th April 2011, 1:13 pm

Good luck - I'm sure you'll be a happy bunny once you've seen Sir John. Looking forward to finding out the details of your new boobs. XXX :boobchick:
Rachaelf
Rachaelf
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 13th April 2011, 2:40 pm

Ok ladies I need some help.

Consulation went ok although surgeon gave me something to think about. He has told me about Polyurethane-Coated Implants which seem to have been reintroduced since being withdrawn in 1995. I need to do some research but they believe the foam coating reduces the risk of CC (which I have) and the downside is these implants can be difficult to remove if required. Please note this is to be my 3rd BA and I'm only 42 and there is a chance I might want them redone in 10 years!!!! Who knows! My surgeon said I am would be a perfect candidate for these but having been talked into Trilucent many years ago (which I had to have removed and I live with a risk of breast cancer) I'm not sure I want to be a surgeons guinea pig once again!!!!! Do any you know of these implants?

The other thing that surprised / shocked me is that he said maybe if things go wrong this time I might want to consider just having my implants out and calling it a a day wtf I think my strong reaction of "THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN I INTEND ON DYING WITH IMPLANTS IN MY BODY" kind of made him realise I'm fairly certain I don't want empty sacks of skin flapping in the frigging wind!!!! growl

God I didn't even ask what size implants he just said high profile and it will give me a D to DD look.

Oh I'm all confused now.

Y
x
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly2 13th April 2011, 4:20 pm

Yetti you poor love, thats alot of imfo to take in, in one consultation.

I dont know anything about that coating but my gut feeling would be if its been removed from the market once whats to stop it coming back???? If pips came back I wouldn't have them no matter what surgeon said.

If you have lots of questions email your surgeon if possible. I emailed mine about 10 times he will be sorry he gave me his email address hehehehe xxx
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 13th April 2011, 4:25 pm

yeah you are right hun and there were so many things I forgot to ask. I nearly burst out crying when he said if it goes wrong ago maybe I should give up and have them out. I don't know why I felt so emotional but I had to really hold in my deepest fears.

Then some stupid cow just walked in while I was having my consultation. She was his next lady and had decided not to wait like instructed. Good job I didn't have my precious babies out!!!!
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th April 2011, 5:11 pm

Oh sweetheart c'mere Seeing Surgeon today 571992

The Polyurethane-Coated Implants are a good recommendation for someone like yourself sweetheart who has CC, I've often also seen them being recommended here by our very own BAAPs registered surgeon, James McDiarmid for women suffering CC as their best option.

It sounds like your surgeon said what he did about the possibility of having further problems and maybe taking the implants out in your best interest sweetheart. I don't know about you, but I'd rather a surgeon be honest with me, even if the information stings a little (been there myself babe) than have a surgeon sugar-coat the possibilities just to get you out the door with a smile then should you have complications later just hit you with it then which would then be even more of a shock and you'd probably be angry with your surgeon that it wasn't discussed before.

I'd rather be prepared for all eventualities hun, at least that way you can go home well informed of your choices.

Big HUGS for you babe, I hope this time the surgery works for you, believe me hun, I too have sat and listened to some hard things from my surgeon, but I appreciated his honesty. Seeing Surgeon today 571992 xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 13th April 2011, 5:43 pm

Thanks so much Cookie, isn't it awful though that I feel I would rather die than have my implants removed.

Thank you so much,I've been reading about these implants and maybe they are my last chance saloon!
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th April 2011, 5:47 pm

It's not awful sweetness..... I've a severed nerve from my surgery, like developing CC these are complications that we risk when having this op.

I have been told that no matter what now even if I get the implant removed, I'll still have this pain no matter what..... I did think long and hard about just getting them out thinking it might help, but like you, I just can't imagine my life without my boobs Seeing Surgeon today 571992

Good luck to you hun. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 13th April 2011, 6:15 pm

Oh Cookie I am sad you had problems too hun. You are always so supportive to others on here. Bless ya ickle heart :console:
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly2 13th April 2011, 7:21 pm

Awwwww Cookie you poor love, Hug

Yetti Cookie talks way more sense thank me if I was you I would defo listen to what she has to say.

Do lots of research and email your surgeon xxxx
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 13th April 2011, 7:28 pm

Lol, you have made me laugh! my kind of humour!! if i had kids, i would try to sell one too! he he...what comapny did you go with originally? did they not include capsular caontraction in their aftercare?? how anoying having to fork out again, and yet you sound so upbeat and positive! what great attitude! dance
xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 13th April 2011, 7:30 pm

yettiricey wrote:I'm thinking of you butterfly2 you must be soooo excited!!!! Glad you like my humour although trust me it's got me into trouble soooo many time!!! I'd need a whole new forum to tell you those stories Hysterical
i wana hear!! they should create a section for you to cheer us all up with! If i read one of your stories whilst waiting to go into surgery, i bet would even be nervous!! xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 13th April 2011, 7:31 pm

jen86 wrote:
yettiricey wrote:I'm thinking of you butterfly2 you must be soooo excited!!!! Glad you like my humour although trust me it's got me into trouble soooo many time!!! I'd need a whole new forum to tell you those stories Hysterical
i wana hear!! they should create a section for you to cheer us all up with! If i read one of your stories whilst waiting to go into surgery, i bet would even be nervous!! xx
*wouldnt be nervous! lol, stupid fast typing!
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by charms 13th April 2011, 11:36 pm

rr I was gone and mised all the excitement.. // im just sendng love Y. Hug

also if you are talking to one of the drs on here, im totally sure they value their reputation and know if they did something wrong about ten thousand amazon women would be at their door demanding blood.. hehe. so i bet they try to give their best advice. // stay cool and do your research. // it'll be ok. //
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by javajunkie001 14th April 2011, 6:41 am

Hug Awwww darlin, sending big hugs and lots of support your way. You're going to make the right decision, and going to be fine! Remember, these scary-sounding things are POSSIBILITIES, not necessarily your guaranteed fate. Like Cookie said, it is better that your surgeon tell you now. But you yourself believe that your CC might be due to your smoking, which you have stopped. Your body may heal better than ever before this time round, and be more ready to take an implant since your last 2 BA's have prepared your breasts. I have read lots of stories about surgeons successfully correcting CC my love!
~Why would these other implants be hard to remove? Surgeons go in and take stuff out all the time! Gallbladders, kidneys, blah blah blah. I am confused.
Once you know what kind of implant is best for you, you can think about size! Still every reason to look forward and be excited darling. Try, try again. If you ever have to face not having your implants, that will be down the road. Today, you have another chance in front of you and every reason to believe it will turn out wonderfully. Third time's a charm!
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
javajunkie001
javajunkie001
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next