Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 days post op and worrying! Boobie greed!

+8
RayRayT
Lisa34
Blueeyedsoul13
emilysarahdodds
jenniferrf1
Princess_x
Midgiebites
SmileyHayleii1
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

4 days post op and worrying! Boobie greed! Empty 4 days post op and worrying! Boobie greed!

Post by SmileyHayleii1 24th June 2013, 7:43 pm

Today has been a good day :) although I'm now in bed and getting the stinging sensation but I think I'm due for more tablets. I'm loving the size of my boobs ATM
And I just don't want them
To go down, the gab in between my breasts is slowly coming together which is a good thing!
I'm just worrying because people say overs
Get smaller after they settle which sucks! Because I'm wearing a 32c now and was a 32 a practically nothing! I fitted into a 32c bra perfectly hour after surgery and still fit perfectly into it now, it would upset me if my boobs got smaller than they are now. I don't want to be a b because that would do nothing for my confidence.
Just don't want to pay £4000 for something that has barely changed my confidence. 
I love my boob size now! I know they have to drop and settle but I just don't want to be anything Lower than a C cup. The size I am now is perfect if not a little bigger for my body and I love it! 
I don't even know what swelling is supposed to look like! 
Oh well thanks ladies 
Xxx
SmileyHayleii1
SmileyHayleii1
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

4 days post op and worrying! Boobie greed! Empty Re: 4 days post op and worrying! Boobie greed!

Post by Midgiebites 24th June 2013, 7:46 pm

Hey hun!  Glad to hear you are doing well!  I don't know much about the swelling etc as I am pre BA but didn't want to read and run.  I am sure cookie and the others will be along with some words of wisdom soon!! xxx
Midgiebites
Midgiebites
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

4 days post op and worrying! Boobie greed! Empty Re: 4 days post op and worrying! Boobie greed!

Post by SmileyHayleii1 24th June 2013, 7:47 pm

Omits just when u hear horror stories about people saying they lost a cup size after swelling! It's like omg I love my boobs right now!!! Xxx
SmileyHayleii1
SmileyHayleii1
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 24th June 2013, 7:54 pm

You won't get smaller don't worry :) you'll just lose the upper pole fullness (at the top) as your boobs settle and drop down into place and start to look more natural. I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised when you go for your first bra fitting x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileyHayleii1 24th June 2013, 7:57 pm

It's just all confusing cus I had high profile overs and I'm loving the shape haha I know they've got to drop a little and loosen up but I'm just really enjoying the look of them :) xxx
SmileyHayleii1
SmileyHayleii1
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 24th June 2013, 7:59 pm

Glad your having a good day Hayley! Don't worry about size yet because once you've dropped, like princess said above I'm sure your be surprised when your measured :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileyHayleii1 24th June 2013, 8:01 pm

I know yesterday I was bed bound and moaning haha. Today I managed to go for walk with boyfriend and then we had a sleep haha he saw them for the first time today as he's come out of hospital from a motorbike accident and he was like Boobs "there a little big Hayley" I was like I feel like they could be bigger! And he touched them and was well grossed out which threw me abit cus I thought he'd like it haha xxx
SmileyHayleii1
SmileyHayleii1
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 24th June 2013, 8:04 pm

Pleased you're feeling better and liking the new additions. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about with getting smaller. I have my fingers crossed for you!! Xx
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileyHayleii1 24th June 2013, 8:05 pm

If all else fails I shall wear a push up bra haha xxx at least ill have something to push up!
SmileyHayleii1
SmileyHayleii1
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 24th June 2013, 8:13 pm

SmileyHayleii1 wrote:If all else fails I shall wear a push up bra haha xxx at least ill have something to push up!

i love your attitude hun!! 

you're right though, i'm 3 days now and have thought maybe i should have gone bigger but at this point in time i'm just going to ignore it because i KNOW this is not our end result!

like the others have said there is no way we can go smaller so am just going to wait it out, hopefully i will have the patience :) 

glad you're doing well hun xx
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileyHayleii1 24th June 2013, 8:18 pm

How did all your surgery go then? Thing is I have no upper pole fullness I literally have implants on my chest haha xxx
SmileyHayleii1
SmileyHayleii1
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 24th June 2013, 8:19 pm

Aww hayli, hope your boyf is on the mend aswell!! Why was he grossed out lol? Maybe he was worried about hurting you!! I'm sure he will be wanting to see them again very soon lol.. Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 24th June 2013, 8:20 pm

all went well hun and i think i'm recovering fine, looking forward to taking a first walk outside hopefully tomorrow x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 24th June 2013, 8:23 pm

You won't get smaller, but as already said you will lose the upper pole fullness once they settle and they will have a natural slope rather than looking like implants have been stuck on x 

As for your OH, mine didn't like feel of them either, all hard and horrible. I think men just expect you to have the op and have perfect boobs straight away! Xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileyHayleii1 24th June 2013, 8:29 pm

I did try and tell him this haha I think he's just worried he won't be the only one staring lol xxx
SmileyHayleii1
SmileyHayleii1
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RayRayT 24th June 2013, 8:30 pm

Hey, you have loads of changes ahead still but from my experience I feel I got bigger after a few days! Keep taking pictures regularly so you can compare. xx
RayRayT
RayRayT
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 24th June 2013, 9:14 pm

im feeling the same i really thought they went down a size im really not wanting them to go any smaller but there swollen so they have to surely?! shrug i have had ba before but i never watched or known and understood as much as i do this time round, plus never really took before/after pics like this time post op so really like a newbie mself almost! Hope we both arent dissapointed im sure we will be fine though hun xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 748

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 24th June 2013, 10:56 pm

Hopefully once they drop and fluff the bookie greed will go from what I've read it's quite common x
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Kmaise3 25th June 2013, 8:04 am

Like the others said, they won't get smaller...just change shape, and look more natural. :-)
My advice is to keep a photo diary...I have hundreds if photos lol, and it helped me remember the progress I'd made when I was having a bad day. :-)
Enjoy your new boobs!! ;-)
Kmaise3
Kmaise3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 25th June 2013, 11:59 am

I would have to say that mine are definitely smaller now than whem i just had them done. They are fully dropped now tho and im just hoping the fluff fairy will pay me a very generous visit. I have still come out a G cup tho x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 25th June 2013, 12:37 pm

balamorey what size were you when you first come out of hospital xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 748

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileyHayleii1 25th June 2013, 3:20 pm

All I would like to know is if I'm in a 32c now with no padding or underwire will my cup size get any smaller as I settle cus then that would really be gutting! :( xxx
SmileyHayleii1
SmileyHayleii1
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 25th June 2013, 3:22 pm

I would say no you shouldn't get smaller, they will just drop... this may even make you a bigger cup size... Obviously that's from research not from personal experience yet lol xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 25th June 2013, 3:40 pm

No you shouldn't get any smaller Hun x but they will look different x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileyHayleii1 25th June 2013, 3:44 pm

I'm so excited for you Jennifer!! :) I'm just a worrier haha always have been. I just can't wait to wear a normal bra! This bra is so unflattering and boring lol xxx
SmileyHayleii1
SmileyHayleii1
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next