Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opinions on whether 3rd op good idea please

3 posters

Go down

Opinions on whether 3rd op good idea please Empty Opinions on whether 3rd op good idea please

Post by Kat4 12th June 2013, 12:21 pm

Hi Ladies, its been an age since Ive been on here.
I could do with some opinions please on the third op Im considering.
Left has always been a little problem! Right is lovely-Id like left to look exactly the same.  

I saw PS last week to discuss something else and we discussed options for sorting left too.

Had BA on 18th Oct 2011 / re-op three months later as the scar below left was terribly tight - had pocket revision to lower left. 
Its still not right - left is smaller in the lower part of the breast still and so there is this looseness of skin - its not as definite as a double bubble but its a funny shape at the bottom.  PS suggests a very slightly bigger implant on this side - to fill it out at the bottom more and fill the looseness there.  Im wondering if a bigger implant will just mean the loose flesh just sort of rests on top of that instead but he says it 'should' fill out the bottom better as it will stretch out the skin over it.

What do you think? 

Im waiting for a letter from him regarding costs involved etc so thought Id ask for your opinions in the meantime.

Also at this appointment I did ask him how come I hadn't heard from him in a while - trying to cut a long story short here - I saw him last in September 2012 and he agreed that he'd look at left breast again in a few more months time, hoping for it to settle more.  I said ok as I didn't want to rush into anything either then.
Since then Ive had a lot on and haven't been thinking about this problem really.  Sadly his secretary died in January also and so he apologised that I had been forgotten.  I dont want you to think hed just decided to ignore me, I do believe he is a good PS and a decent person. Like I said Ive been up to other things in the meantime and so its only now Im looking at sorting this.
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Opinions on whether 3rd op good idea please Empty Re: Opinions on whether 3rd op good idea please

Post by Lisa34 12th June 2013, 12:28 pm

Hi hun x I'm in similar position to yourself. I had loads of loose skin on both breasts, my ps told me he would fill them up for me. I had 325cc anatomical unders. Righty is fine, it has dropped loads and has indeed filled the breast, lefty however is still quite high and I still have a little loose skin at the bottom of my boob. When I went back to see my ps he told me it should sort itself out when they both drop properly but he will see me again around the 6 month mark if I still feel it isn't sorted.

But yours seems to have gone on a long time, and I doubt there will be anymore changes now! If you feel right with your ps then listen to his advice, it could be that a bigger implant will help sort the issue x has he mentioned a lift at all??
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Opinions on whether 3rd op good idea please Empty Re: Opinions on whether 3rd op good idea please

Post by COOKIE 12th June 2013, 12:31 pm

YOure never going to get perfection babe.

No matter what your surgeon does you're always going to have slight differences so you should be prepared for that when you have your next surgery hun. 

If you're happy with that then the surgery should go fine... But if its something you may want to talk through more with your surgeon then this would probably be best Kat. For example would you possibly be trading one flaw in for another. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 12th June 2013, 12:40 pm

Id really like to be completely confident in what he says but its difficult to be atm because this will be the third op-I know its not always easy to be exact about procedures like this so that's why I thought Id ask and see if anyone had any encouraging words :)

I also asked if a lift might be necessary (I asked this right back in 2011 too) but he still says no its not necessary and that this 'could' do the job.

You say your lefty is still high-Im sure it will drop down to fill out the bottom nicely-waiting is SO hard isn't it! Mine has dropped as far as I think it ever will.
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 12th June 2013, 12:43 pm

Hi Cookie - I agree, and I also said as much to PS. I asked him could I be trading one prob for another and he said its possible but that this could make things better which makes it a difficult decision to make.
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 12th June 2013, 1:43 pm

So the letter just arrived - fee for doing this about what I expected so now its the shall I/shant I thing shrug

Surely it would be better?
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 12th June 2013, 2:06 pm

Hun if your surgeon is confident it's worth a go, then why not?? If you do go through another surgery, will you be entitled to a fresh aftercare??
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th June 2013, 2:09 pm

Kat4 wrote:So the letter just arrived - fee for doing this about what I expected so now its the shall I/shant I thing shrug

Surely it would be better?
 You're being charged a fee?

How much are they charging you hun and weren't you still covered by your aftercare? X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 13th June 2013, 12:09 pm

Hi, aftercare has ended now - its only 12 months isn't it?

Hopefully there will be a new period of time when this new op will be covered in aftercare-I shall check this.

Im having another procedure done so to have left fixed at the same time is being done at a lesser rate than if it were being done on its own Im told.

it will be an additional 1650 on top of the other op Im having to add in the boob revision - it does seem a lot of money but Id really really like to feel confident without clothes, and in a relaxed way - tbh that was more of why I did all this - to feel good undressed, for me.
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th June 2013, 12:40 pm

You obviously trust your surgeon hun, so if he says he can make things better, and you sound like you think it will to... Then go for it lovely.

something else for you to consider is that now BAAPS surgeons are offering a 2 years insurance with them too, so instead of the one year aftercare you get, you'll then effectively get 3 for a fee. You'd have to discuss this through with your surgeon though Kate and also consider if you feel like its worth it yourself. Xx

You can read more about that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 18th June 2013, 9:59 am

Thanks for that - Ill ask about that also.

I have a date now - 1st July Rolling Eyes

Fingers crossed fr me that it will fix the problem this time. x
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down