Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is is a good idea to keep wearing bra at night after op?

+3
cakey_baby
RoxyChick
scaredycat
7 posters

Go down

Is is a good idea to keep wearing bra at night after op? Empty Is is a good idea to keep wearing bra at night after op?

Post by scaredycat 20th June 2009, 12:03 pm

Hi girlies
Im now 3 months post-op and occasionally still wear by sports bra in bed (2 or 3 times a week) I know you're supposed for the first 6 weeks and that you dont really have to after that, but i didnt know if it was a good long-term plan or not?! You know, maybe help keep them in the right place or something so they dont start to 'hang' after a while :lol: !
What do you think? When i saw my PS at 12 weeks I totally forgot to ask him!
Would love to know what you lot think and if anyone else does the same?!
Thanks xxxx
scaredycat
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Is is a good idea to keep wearing bra at night after op? Empty Re: Is is a good idea to keep wearing bra at night after op?

Post by RoxyChick 20th June 2009, 12:37 pm

I think it's a good idea. I do alternate though, so I'll wear my bra every night for a few months, then go a few months without, then a few months with my bra...

If you want to reduce sagging then it's good to wear a supportive bra all the time.

How's the healing going now lovely? Have they settled?

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Is is a good idea to keep wearing bra at night after op? Empty Re: Is is a good idea to keep wearing bra at night after op?

Post by cakey_baby 20th June 2009, 1:45 pm

I still wear mine most days, i think its fine hun and it will prevent sagging later on so is probably a good idea.

xx
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 20th June 2009, 1:54 pm

i wear a crop bra top in bed-i've tried to not wear anything but it just feels weird! Screwy
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 20th June 2009, 3:01 pm

I agree witht he others, it's a good idea to keep wearing them in bed long term (when you're comfortable to do so) it does no harm & gives you that extra bit of support long term resulting in better boobies long term Flash x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by Len1 20th June 2009, 3:17 pm

As soon as i was able to come out of the sprots bra i did. However over the last week i have started to wear my sports bra again in bed. It just felt like my boobs kept getting in the way and i couldn't lie comfy. It feels so much better with my bra on.
xxx
Len1
Len1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 20th June 2009, 3:25 pm

Like the other ladies ....I agree for long term care of boobies it is a good idea to support them. I wear mine too to bed some nights...feels more comfortable. Cheap insurance too, I say. Cheerleader xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredycat 20th June 2009, 6:51 pm

Aaahh thats great thanks ladies, thought it was just me being a worrier! Will keep alternating to be on the safe side. It does feel better and more supportive with it on, but at the same time my skin probably want a bit of fresh air! :)
Thanks for replying everyone.
Healings going well thanks RoxyChick, my left sides still slightly behind the right, but Im getting there!
Hugs xxx
scaredycat
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 20th June 2009, 9:39 pm

Actually hun this thread has done me a favour, i've gotten out my sports bra's again as i'd got so used to wearing the big thick padded ones to hide the size difference i'd forgotten to use my sports ones too :oops:
How much better do i feel tonight with my good old sports bra on!
HUGE thank you x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 20th June 2009, 10:05 pm

scaredycat wrote:Healings going well thanks RoxyChick, my left sides still slightly behind the right, but Im getting there!
Hugs xxx

Good good, it takes time, but you'll get there in the end!

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredycat 21st June 2009, 9:55 am

Thats great Shooting Star! Pleased I've helped you! Hope things are going well for you hun, and i'm pleased to hear you've got your new date through xxxxxxxxxxxxx
scaredycat
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down