Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question regarding unders ie exercise

4 posters

Go down

Question regarding unders ie exercise Empty Question regarding unders ie exercise

Post by Sophia6102 11th June 2013, 5:38 pm

So I'm having unders soon and just wondering if after process will I still be able to do push ups as I'm re joining the Raf at some point in the near future (didnt ask ps as i wasnt planning o go back ) and Il need to be able to do 10 full ones (like the men do)

Thank u xx
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Question regarding unders ie exercise Empty Re: Question regarding unders ie exercise

Post by COOKIE 11th June 2013, 6:06 pm

You won't be doing any form of excercise for at least a 6 week period lovely. Push ups are something you won't even want to consider doing never mind not being able to do. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Question regarding unders ie exercise Empty Re: Question regarding unders ie exercise

Post by tinkerbell24 11th June 2013, 6:12 pm

not sure if its cause of my probs im having but any chest excercise is still quite uncomfortable xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 11th June 2013, 6:15 pm

I kno for 6 weeks I mean will I actually ever me able to do them again and if so when is the average time for being able to do the push ups 4-6 months 12 months etc x
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 11th June 2013, 6:16 pm

Oh no what problems are u having tinker bell how long since your op xx
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 11th June 2013, 6:21 pm

nearly 6 month

my implants are dropping and ive been back and forth to see my surgeon almost once a month since the op

we have decided that it could be grade I capsular contraction and ive to massage 20 mins morning and night and give them a few good squeezes through out the day lol also wear a compression band for 8 weeks but only on the one boob after 4 weeks

reop date set for oct incase the massaging doesnt work xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 11th June 2013, 6:24 pm

Oh no I hope you start feeling better soon , sounds awful I hope your not in to much pain from it all . I hope it will all start to work for u so you won't need the re op all my fingers crossed for you xx
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 11th June 2013, 6:26 pm

yeah im ok just after the massaging it can be quite sore, bruised feeling xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 11th June 2013, 6:29 pm

Bless you are u taking pain relief before massaging In order to relieve pain that's occurring afterwards x
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th June 2013, 6:31 pm

Sophia6102 wrote:I kno for 6 weeks I mean will I actually ever me able to do them again and if so when is the average time for being able to do the push ups 4-6 months 12 months etc x

Yes.. After healing you'll be fine to treat you boobs and your body as you would naturally. That includes all excercise and lifting again.

Right after the recovery period you'll feel quite weak and it does take some time to get your fitness levels back to where they were pre-op.

How long this takes is dependent on your own personal healing babe. For some they can back to normality in a matter of weeks, for others it can take months. So there's no definitive answer babe, but generally, by around 6 months, most are back to normal by then. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 11th June 2013, 6:33 pm

nah trying not to but i did last night woke up feeling rather sore but thats to be expected for the first few days to a week surgeon said so im not worried xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 11th June 2013, 7:34 pm

Thanks cookie that's to bad I'd wait till fully healed and start of slow and see what happens x I guess your new boobs have to adjust to what's getting on and after few weeks would maybe not be so tight x
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy1day 11th June 2013, 7:43 pm

Please don't over do things I consider myself reasonably fit swimming and British military fitness training but a walk for a few miles wipes me out -I was shocked please take it easy after your ba it takes it out if you more than you realise xx
Happy1day
Happy1day
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 11th June 2013, 8:04 pm

I will do I promise I won't be rushing xx
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down