Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

got measured....

+5
BlondeBarbie
RoxyChick
natalia
misf1
lozzied
9 posters

Go down

got measured.... Empty got measured....

Post by lozzied 21st June 2009, 5:30 pm

Went to La Senza and the lady seems to think I am a 32DD!!!.... i really am not!! I only had 230s!!!! she didnt even measure me properly, just looked at me and guessed!!!! and when I tried on the DD bras they don't fit right. The Ds fit way better and then im most other places I'm fitting a C without any overspill lol. so totally confused about what size I really am now, where's the best high street kind of shop get properly measured by someone who will actually take the time to use a tape measure!!!! .x.
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

got measured.... Empty Re: got measured....

Post by misf1 21st June 2009, 5:55 pm

I went to bravissimo but they didn't measure me just looked at the size I was wearing, checked the band size by putting he fingers down the back of the band to check the tightness. And brought me a few sizes which she would always check fitted. They only do a D+ range though. But I'm sure M&S do fitting as well but they dont measure you either. It is confusing, each shop seems to be different, but as you said if the cup doesnt fit well or your spilling out of it then its the wrong size. The woman may have been having a bad day. I really dont think anyone uses a measuring tape now.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 21st June 2009, 6:03 pm

u can measure diff at diff stores i measured a g at bravissimo but no way am i a g i fit better in a f/ff bras so i would go sumwheir like marks and spencers or john lewis as they measured me perfect and my bras fit great unlike all the other stores la senza is the worst
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 21st June 2009, 7:17 pm

I found La Senza completely rubs, if I'm being honest. They fitted me in a 32E, when actually I was in a 28FF. Bravissimo are aces... I would try a fitting with them, even though they do D+ bras, you might be suprised at your actual size!

Also, try John Lewis and M&S. JL was good for me as they stick Wonderbra, Freya, Gossard etc so you can get a good idea what sizes you are with different makes.

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 21st June 2009, 7:40 pm

La Senza are not very good at measuring.. i would recommend Bravissimo x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 21st June 2009, 7:48 pm

My La Senza near me was fab at fitting and the bras fit me so well, so i think it depends on where you go. Plus you may fit into a 32D there but a 32C in M&S or a 32DD in John Lewis since they all make their bras a bit different, you look fabulous whatever you measure anyway hun!
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 21st June 2009, 9:44 pm

I found La Senza quiet good aswell Nads, i tried a 32d and it felt fine but the lady said it didnt fit right around the sides, then tried the DDs and she said they fit perfect.

I think you will measure different everywere hun as they all make bras differently, probably one of the best places to go would be bravissimo i just wish i had a store closer to me!

xxx
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 21st June 2009, 9:52 pm

I still need to get to a Bravissimo, will do soon definately. I've looked through there catalogue and i think La Senza designs win hands down for me though
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 21st June 2009, 11:06 pm

Yeah i agree i love la senza!

xx
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 21st June 2009, 11:19 pm

I do think everywhere is different, and so are bra manufacturers. I have heard great reports on 'Bravissimo' and 'Rigby and Pellier'. It seems that is how measuring is done these days...by the trained eye .....and try for fit, support, comfort, style etc. No need to buy, also, large stores like selfridges, debenhams, John Lewis...I would try a few. I do not have any of these in my location...went to local department store..but if I did ...I would buy from where I felt confident in the measurer. Good Luck Hug xxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 22nd June 2009, 5:35 pm

I got measued in La Senza as a 34F hun and I really don't think that I am that big! To be honest, I don't think that their bras fit me properly. (Well the ones they got me to try on didn't! They didn't measure me either). Might be because I am still in the healing stage.

I was measured as a 34DD in M&S, I think you get different measurements everywhere that you go.

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down