Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hate my boobs today!

5 posters

Go down

Hate my boobs today! Empty Hate my boobs today!

Post by Capuchine 10th June 2013, 2:27 pm

I'm 2 months along, very early days and that...but I hate how they look today - like 2 big rubber balls stuck on my chest.
I've healed beautifully, no real problems so I've pretty much been ignoring them just left them to their own devices. In clothes they look great, really unobtrousive and neat which was exactly what I was after. Out of clothes it's a different matter, they look horribly round and close together, as if I'm constantly wearing a push up bra.
The one thing I stressed to Mrs Kat is that they must look natural. They don't. Not sure how much change to expect given that they're furry Brazilians.
Help!!!
Capuchine
Capuchine
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Hate my boobs today! Empty Re: Hate my boobs today!

Post by Lisa34 10th June 2013, 2:42 pm

Aww huni x sorry your not happy with them! You are still very early post op, and you have loads of changes left to come. It can take up to a year to fully heal, although they do say aim to see your final result around 6 months to 1 year x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Capuchine 10th June 2013, 2:48 pm

Thanks Lisa, I'm probs just having a bad day Hate my boobs today! 1199265026
Capuchine
Capuchine
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th June 2013, 3:36 pm

Sounds like your boobs have still yet to drop, settle and soften lovely... When this happens they'll look totally different.

The 'stuck on' look is normal for early post-op lovely, but give 'em a little more time and they should gain a more natural look.

In saying that... When you next see your surgeon be sure you stress your concerns babe and that what YOU feel about your boobs is written in your notes. This is very important lovely. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Capuchine 10th June 2013, 3:45 pm

Thanks Cookie, it's reassuring to know that it's a perfectly normal part of the process. Can you remember how long yours took to look human?

Do Furry Brazilians still drop then, I was under the impression that once they were in, they didn't move. Perhaps it's the skin and tissue that needs to soften up more and relax - I can tell it's started because the little bit of pleating I had on the bottom crease is smoothing out.

5stonedown, can you shed any light?
Capuchine
Capuchine
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th June 2013, 3:56 pm

I've seen a few picturetrails of Brazillians now and they although I've read that they are supposed to 'stick' and that's the position they stay in, from my finding of seeing the picturetrails they ALL did drop... It does however take a bit longer with the Brazilians too soften though. I'd personally look to the 6 month marker before you're going to start seeing any results that look anything like natural babe.

For my personal healing (I didn't have Brazillians) it was 10 weeks before I started to see any movement at all. At least yours are symmetrical hun, I had to endure wonky, different sized boobs for all that time lol. But they did start moving at 10 weeks, by 12 weeks I'd started to drop and gained symmetry, but it wasn't until the 6 month marker that I could gain cleavage and get some natural movement due to the softening process. By 6 months though they look really good and continued softening over the year. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capuchine 10th June 2013, 7:57 pm

Cookie, you're such a gem!

You warm words of wisdom are invaluable, especially to those of us who don't really have anyone in real life to discuss booby business, it's so reassuring to come here for a bit of hand holding.

Needless to say, I'm feeling much better now...even if they were to stay exactly as they are, they'd still be a hundred times better than those monstrosities I was lugging around before, really don't know how I put up with them for so long!
Capuchine
Capuchine
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 10th June 2013, 9:07 pm

Hi hun guess I kinda have the opposite problem to you I wanted mine to look natural.... But now I'm nearly a year post op I wish they didn't look so natural I want your boobs by the sounds of what ur saying!! Lol but like the girls have said they will change so much yet I think mine have only just stopped changing now so it does take time :) it will all be fine Xxxx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Capuchine 10th June 2013, 10:25 pm

LOL Pammie, shall we swap?
Capuchine
Capuchine
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 11th June 2013, 6:38 am

Yes would love too! ;) x
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 11th June 2013, 7:34 am

We all have bad boobie days! I thinks it's a normal part of healing. If I'm having a bad day, I have a quick look at my pre op pics, that usually sorts me out lol xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th June 2013, 10:50 am

Capuchine wrote:Cookie, you're such a gem!

You warm words of wisdom are invaluable, especially to those of us who don't really have anyone in real life to discuss booby business, it's so reassuring to come here for a bit of hand holding.

Needless to say, I'm feeling much better now...even if they were to stay exactly as they are, they'd still be a hundred times better than those monstrosities I was lugging around before, really don't know how I put up with them for so long!

I'm glad you're feeling better hun. Hug

I doubt there very many of us that are fully prepared for the time it takes for the healing process to happen and this in itself does bring on a lot of anxiety, but time really is the key to a good result sweetie and in time you will see a massive difference in how your boobs are going to look. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 12th June 2013, 2:36 pm

Hi hun.. the brazillians take longer to soften and you get that fake stuck on look a little longer.. it took about 4 months before mine really softened up and started to look more natural. Dont panic it will happen and the skin will also relax over the implants which again will make them look more natural. My implants didnt drop in height or anything.. they pretty much stayed where they were put but the upper pole fullness has reduced significantly as I have healed giving me a more natural look.
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down