Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

don't hate be coz i'm beautiful, hate me coz i have big tits

+11
*Sally*
Dancing_Diva
Skyla
pinkbabe
katie
hotcaz
cakey_baby
x..S86..x
Ruth89
Nisey
Len1
15 posters

Go down

don't hate be coz i'm beautiful, hate me coz i have big tits Empty don't hate be coz i'm beautiful, hate me coz i have big tits

Post by Len1 7th September 2009, 5:42 pm

I JUST WANTED TO OFFICIALLY SAY THAT I AM NOW WEARING 30E BRA'S. Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader Flash Flash Flash Flash Flash Flash Flash Flash Flash Flash Flash Flash Flash .

I cannot get my breath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to think i only wanted to be a full C cup, and i was stressing that i wouldn't get that.

(i saw the statement i wrote in the subject box on facebook shuffle, but as no-one knows i have had a boob job i can't use it)

xxx
Len1
Len1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 856

Back to top Go down

don't hate be coz i'm beautiful, hate me coz i have big tits Empty Re: don't hate be coz i'm beautiful, hate me coz i have big tits

Post by Nisey 7th September 2009, 5:44 pm

Hehe, congratulations sweetie Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader
What size were you before?
xx
Nisey
Banned

Number of posts : 2126

Back to top Go down

don't hate be coz i'm beautiful, hate me coz i have big tits Empty Re: don't hate be coz i'm beautiful, hate me coz i have big tits

Post by Len1 7th September 2009, 5:46 pm

I was wearing 32A, however i was prob meant to have been a 30A/32AA.

Give You xxx
Len1
Len1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nisey 7th September 2009, 5:48 pm

Wow, that's quite an increase for 295's! Wonder what I'll end up with having 340's when I'm already a (very small looking, not quite filling the bra) 32C
xx
Nisey
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 7th September 2009, 5:51 pm

wow! well done hun, i cant wait to get mine measured Flash

love the topic title haha xxxx
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by Len1 7th September 2009, 5:53 pm

I know its mad really. But i don't look at all like an E. I definately look like a C, in my opinion anyway.

Gosh hun i'm not sure how big you will be errrm of the scale i would think Hysterical Hysterical .

xxx
Len1
Len1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by x..S86..x 7th September 2009, 6:01 pm

im like the same size u were, a 30a, im havin 380cc, cant believe you're an E now, i wna be a D.

x
x..S86..x
x..S86..x
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 7th September 2009, 6:02 pm

Congrats hunny! I know what you mean about the size i only look a C too, still love em though! lol

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by Nisey 7th September 2009, 6:36 pm

Len1 wrote:Gosh hun i'm not sure how big you will be errrm of the scale i would think Hysterical Hysterical .

I hope not, I only want to look about a dd! Rather too big than too small though.
Oh well, enjoy your e-cups sweetie Hysterical
xx
Nisey
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by hotcaz 7th September 2009, 8:31 pm

wow 30E! mega congrats len! xxxxx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1848

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 7th September 2009, 8:32 pm

i wondering what the hell im gunna be! haha
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 7th September 2009, 9:10 pm

O.M.G. LEN1

massive congratulations!! you got me worried now!! i too love the headline!! enoy those big Flash
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 7th September 2009, 9:39 pm

congrats huni glad your so pleased!! xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla 8th September 2009, 11:34 am

Woooo grats hunni E is a lovely size :)
Skyla
Skyla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 983

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 8th September 2009, 11:48 am

Lmao! Love the title of this thread! I would be made up with a D/DD or E woohoo! Yay for big bangers! don't hate be coz i'm beautiful, hate me coz i have big tits 113752 Roll on 3rd November! I cant wait to find out what size you are Ruth when you get measured! xx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 8th September 2009, 11:55 am

you're my little boobie follower don't hate be coz i'm beautiful, hate me coz i have big tits 557141
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 8th September 2009, 12:26 pm

Lol Ruth I am! don't hate be coz i'm beautiful, hate me coz i have big tits 557141
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 8th September 2009, 4:44 pm

lmao!! Great title Len.

I was the same when I got measured. I'd hoped for DD and got G! I could have hugged the lady in Debenhams. She thought it was hilarious to see me punching the air haha!
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeLite 11th September 2009, 7:45 pm

Love the subject title! Congrats on your E's! I can't wait to get measured....will be happy if it's not anything less than a C cup, which i'm sure it won't be! x
DeeLite
DeeLite
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Post by Len1 12th September 2009, 10:41 am

I must say though i do feel a little like a fraud, because i really don't look that big at all. When i look at natural boobs on people i'm always trying to guess their size, when i see someone who i think would be an E cup they are always massive!!

xx
Len1
Len1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by gotsomeboobs 12th September 2009, 3:53 pm

WOW congrats hun don't hate be coz i'm beautiful, hate me coz i have big tits 923101 don't hate be coz i'm beautiful, hate me coz i have big tits 923101
gotsomeboobs
gotsomeboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1331

Back to top Go down

Post by gemma26 12th September 2009, 5:36 pm

im a 32e,its great isnt it!i dont think i look it either,my bras look massive but im filling them!xx
gemma26
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 12th September 2009, 5:39 pm

wow an E, wow! x
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down