Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laderma - Magic Tape didn'twork - surprised NOT

+9
natalia
nads
katealex3
em_stevo
RoxyChick
annefinackapan
Mia
cakey_baby
happywomble
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Laderma - Magic Tape didn'twork - surprised NOT - Page 2 Empty Re: Laderma - Magic Tape didn'twork - surprised NOT

Post by happywomble 23rd June 2009, 11:48 am

I'm so confused. I could go, get my boob fixed for free, risk it going wrong again or I could spend a few thousand to get someone else to fix it. I'm still saving, don't have a lot of spare cash at the minute and it will be December when I get them done and I could do with keeping the dosh for Crimbo. My head is melted. What to do, what to do. Still, I have a while to mull it over.
happywomble
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 327

Back to top Go down

Laderma - Magic Tape didn'twork - surprised NOT - Page 2 Empty Re: Laderma - Magic Tape didn'twork - surprised NOT

Post by Mia 23rd June 2009, 11:56 am

Hug xxx

Give yourself the time to think objectively!!!
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by MsTeews 24th June 2009, 7:17 am

happywomble wrote:I'm so confused. I could go, get my boob fixed for free, risk it going wrong again or I could spend a few thousand to get someone else to fix it. I'm still saving, don't have a lot of spare cash at the minute and it will be December when I get them done and I could do with keeping the dosh for Crimbo. My head is melted. What to do, what to do. Still, I have a while to mull it over.

I wouldnt risk it, suppose she does it again and the problem is still not sorted. It hasn't been fixed a second time. Suppose it goes wrong the 3rd time, then a 4th surgery with a different surgeon would involve more risks for you. I would go to a good BA surgeon in the UK even if you have to pay for it, but at least you'd be getting better aftercare and hopefully the results you want x
MsTeews
MsTeews
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 24th June 2009, 7:28 am

Hey HW Hug

Sorry to hear about your troubles x

It's a tough decsion that's for sure sweety x take your time to do what's right for you

Thinking of you Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by happywomble 24th June 2009, 2:35 pm

Head is seriously melted girlies. I really really DONT want to go back there again. Feel ill even thinking about it. I defo won't be able to afford to get them done before Crimbo and with my college course, it would be next Summer before I could pay/get them done again. Am seriously considering just plodding along until then. I don't want to risk going back and for it to go wrong AGAIN and lose another 4 days out of my life for nowt. I think I will just hide it away in some sexy bras LOL and wait until next Summer. You can't see the wonkiness in clothes/bras. So I think I have made my decision to wait and hit the UK to get it fixed. Cheerleader
happywomble
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 24th June 2009, 2:43 pm

i still think u should go for few consulations to find out what she did wrong and then tell her say unless u can give me your word u can put it right this time or give me some kind of refund so i can get it fixed
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 24th June 2009, 3:06 pm

Well it sounds like you have answered your question honey Hug

However......I think Nat might have hit upon somethin'.....

natalia wrote:give me your word u can put it right this time or give me some kind of refund so i can get it fixed

If you can't face getting it done with them again, then definitely ask for some sort of recompense Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by happywomble 25th June 2009, 8:01 pm

Someone told me that if I refuse the correction, I wouldn't have a leg to stand on regarding money back. But if I went back for the correction and it went wrong AGAIN, then I would have a better chance. Still thinking about it girls. Tks for all the advice xx
happywomble
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 25th June 2009, 9:27 pm

Time to mull yet Sam!!! Once you have confirmation, in writing from them on the way forward and surgeon offered you will have something to consider. Also, the other consultations in London will through a fresh perspective too.

At The minute you really have nothing concrete to make an informed decision on. End of July before you can I imagine.

Try and take things as they come for now and the answer will come in it's own time. Take Care Hug xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by happywomble 29th June 2009, 2:49 pm

Just got email from Laderma saying I have to wait until MAY 2010 for my re op...... that would mean another 11 MONTHS with a wonky boob.
happywomble
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 29th June 2009, 2:51 pm

why so long?thought it was 6 months i would save and go sumwheir esle shes messing u around
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 29th June 2009, 2:56 pm

That cant be right surely I thought 6 months post BA you can have a re-op or is it cos this would be a 3rd time? You must be so frustrated HW..... mind you if that is the case and you have to wait that long medically by then you wouldve saved up and can go with who the hell you like.
Thinking of you - Id be rubbish, I hate making big decisions.

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 29th June 2009, 2:57 pm

I think thats a kind of sign that you shouldn't go back there as they're obviously messing you around, you dont have to wait that long for a reop...2 days til July! x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by happywomble 29th June 2009, 2:58 pm

I have my mate's wedding in May and I'm bridesmaid, not a happy f*%king camper I can tell you. As you say girlies, I could save by that stage and go with someone else AND go bigger too. Am waiting to hear why I have to wait til May 2010, its just sooooo far away. I mean, what if I meet Mr. Right (or even Mr. Right Now ha ha), I wouldn't be taking off my bra and saying "here's my left wonky boob" ha ha. I'd be mortified Shocked
happywomble
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 29th June 2009, 3:01 pm

you should save hun i wouldnt go back honestly id be scared its obvoius she dsnt know what shes doing and i would demand a refund !or part of to go get it fixed in this country
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywomble 29th June 2009, 3:03 pm

Either way I'm gonna start saving. I have emailed and said I would prefer to have my op in December, explained I would be doing bridesmaid in May and it wouldn't suit. Asked for explanation of why I have to wait til next May......

That's it, no more going out for me until next year. FFS. I'm gonna save my backside off.
happywomble
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 29th June 2009, 3:08 pm

i dont blame you better than going to a unskilled surgeon sorry hun but she obvoiusly dont know what she is doing to make the same mistake twice are u still going for consulations?
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywomble 29th June 2009, 3:11 pm

Yep I am hon. I'm just fuming that she offered correction and now wont do it til May 2010. FFS if my implant had ruptured she would HAVE to fix it and not make me wait til next year. Why can't she just do it in December, that's 7 months post re op. Its doing my head in now.
happywomble
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 29th June 2009, 3:20 pm

good for u u can find out what she did wrong then i agree she should do it in september but could u really trust her to do it again?
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywomble 29th June 2009, 3:54 pm

Ah update update update. She replied to my email saying the breast might fix itself and a correction might not be necessary. Said she would do December, phew, if it doesn't fix itself (fat chance). I have to send updated pics in November. She asked when I need to book flights and I said Aug/Sept in order to get cheap flights...... I have asked what dates are available in December. Good god, this is never ending girls.
happywomble
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 29th June 2009, 3:56 pm

oh so she replied i doubt it will fix itself are u going ask her what she will do diff this time?u dont wanna go through it all again hun
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywomble 29th June 2009, 3:58 pm

At this stage I wish I could just take my boob off, stick it in an envelope and post the friggin thing to Prague. Am sick to my tonsils of the whole episode. I really really am, grrrrrrrrrrr.

It wont fix itself, if it does it will be a miracle ha ha.
happywomble
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 29th June 2009, 4:01 pm

yeah i can imagine your very fustrated
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywomble 29th June 2009, 5:33 pm

Extremely hon. Oh and Laderma dont do implants bigger than 500cc.
happywomble
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 29th June 2009, 5:55 pm

oh right could u have up to 500 for that extra boost then?
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next