Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laderma - Magic Tape didn'twork - surprised NOT

+9
natalia
nads
katealex3
em_stevo
RoxyChick
annefinackapan
Mia
cakey_baby
happywomble
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Laderma - Magic Tape didn'twork - surprised NOT Empty Laderma - Magic Tape didn'twork - surprised NOT

Post by happywomble 19th June 2009, 7:38 pm

OK girls, I've bit my tongue for as long as possible, the magic tape I had on for 10 days didn't work, woooooow ain't you surprised. So here are more pics (if you even want to have a look, I'm **naughty word** sick of looking at them).

They are on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PM for password

Sam xx
happywomble
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 327

Back to top Go down

Laderma - Magic Tape didn'twork - surprised NOT Empty Re: Laderma - Magic Tape didn'twork - surprised NOT

Post by cakey_baby 20th June 2009, 1:47 pm

Hiya Sam

Yeah definitely not suprised hun lol, i cant believe they suggested it to you :evil:

Aw well happy days to come, you have all your consults booked soon keep us informed how they go.

xx
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Laderma - Magic Tape didn'twork - surprised NOT Empty Re: Laderma - Magic Tape didn'twork - surprised NOT

Post by Mia 20th June 2009, 6:57 pm

Hi Sam!

As you say....not surprised...magic tape :suspect:

I would still keep in touch with them re: update on progress and their intentions for your aftercare.

Look forward to other and different opinions and options from surgeons in London....not long now Hug xxxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 20th June 2009, 7:38 pm

HW :dunno: ...magic tape indeed, who are they kidding? You will get there in the end and this will all be worth it.

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by happywomble 21st June 2009, 6:08 am

Tks girlies Hug
happywomble
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 21st June 2009, 6:39 am

Hey lovely, can I have a peek?

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 21st June 2009, 8:29 pm

Hiya Sam, just read your posts and im so sorry to hear your having trouble! I really hope you get it sorted out, Em,xx
Oh and can i have a peak at your pics too??xxxxxxxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Laderma - Magic Tape didn'twork - surprised NOT Empty Peek?

Post by katealex3 21st June 2009, 8:47 pm

Hi Hun

So sorry to hear you are being messed around. Can i have a peek at your photos please? I too have concerns about boobs not matching.

Kate x
katealex3
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 21st June 2009, 9:38 pm

Roll on July hun Cheerleader
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 21st June 2009, 9:56 pm

sory to hear that sam cant believe she told u to do that i think shes a joke tbh now
xxxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by nicole777 22nd June 2009, 2:33 pm

Yes what a surprise the tape didn't work !!! Can you speak to somebody else?? Sorry your still not rite xxx
nicole777
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by happywomble 22nd June 2009, 5:50 pm

Its a joke alright and I ain't laffin no more. I'm going to see 3 surgeons next month in London, see what they say. Roll on woohoo.
happywomble
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by happywomble 22nd June 2009, 8:22 pm

My PS just rang me and we discussed my wonky boob. She said if I can get a cheap flight over, she will do my correction free of charge. Now do I go back to my PS and get it fixed and save myself a few thousand or pay all over again to someone else Shocked
happywomble
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 22nd June 2009, 8:25 pm

I dont think you will be saving yourself a few thousand to be honest hun because she didnt fix it this time, so how will she the next time? What is you gut telling you?
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 22nd June 2009, 8:39 pm

Hi Sam!!

Hope you are O.K.!! Guess it is rather difficult for you to decide right now? I would consider how you feel?... as Nads said your gut feeling. Do you feel confident in her skills and what she is offering in way of making things right for you? Have you discussed with the other surgeons in London if they are prepared to put right someone else's work?

Will she change implants...and continue aftercare? She does appear to be trying to fix......Only you know deep down if you can be feel confident....I guess you have nothing to lose...but, I do think you should perhaps write down pros and cons of all options to detach from the emotional distress you are living....sleep on it..then decide.

We will all be here for you Give You xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywomble 22nd June 2009, 9:23 pm

Tks girls, its a bit of a conundrum alright. Go back, try let her fix it again, save myself money that I dont have or go to England and get someone (IF they agree) to fix it for me. God I hate choices and decisions. Will have a think on it. Either way I wouldn't be having any op done until December. I start college doing my hairdressing course in September so I wouldn't be able to take 2 weeks off during that. AAAARGH I hate dilemmas.
happywomble
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 22nd June 2009, 9:26 pm

i would ask her sam whetheir she is gonna take the implant out and do it prob this time otherwise its a waste of time u beeen through enough of her crap to take anymore hunxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywomble 22nd June 2009, 9:28 pm

Well as I said hon, it won't be for another few months either way so I have plenty of time to sit back and think and ask a few important questions. I simply cannot afford (mentally and physically) for it to go wrong a 3rd time. I need it FIXED and I need it fixed good and proper. If I won the lotto I **naughty word** well know what I would do :lol:
happywomble
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 22nd June 2009, 9:33 pm

At least you have a few months to think it over hun, but i do agree with Nads on this one how is she going to fix it if she couldnt last time, but then again you could ask what she intends to do to fix the problem.

Plenty of time to think if over though hun, keep us updated.

x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by happywomble 22nd June 2009, 9:36 pm

Thanks hon, will do up a list tomorrow. See what I need to ask, could the implant be faulty I wonder (alth in my op notes, it said it wasn't).... Who knows. She said I would be having a consultation with another surgeon so thats a good thing and I think its a PS that works in the UK too, I remember vaguely meeting her after my op the last time.
happywomble
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 22nd June 2009, 9:36 pm

i agree with the girls how she gonna fix it now whats she gonna do different i know hun u do need it fixed its to emotional and stressful to not have it done right 3rd time
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 22nd June 2009, 9:36 pm

Yes, plenty of time hun which is good, plus you'll have the opinion of the other surgeons when you go to the consultations x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by happywomble 22nd June 2009, 9:38 pm

Yeah methinks so, head to the consultations, I reckon I'll defo have a clearer head after them. Tks again for listening girlies, really appreciate it.
happywomble
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 22nd June 2009, 10:14 pm

Another surgeons opinion being offered is good aftercare Sam I think.

If you continue to liase and feel more confident with their offer and intentions it is worth serious considerations. Firstly, you need time to think of all answers you need? and time to disentangle by writing it down...... and continue your life and course.

Your London appointments will help you with the decision making I believe, and when the emotions you are enduring settle you should come to the best decision for you to have the boobs you deserve. Take it easy on yourself Give You xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 23rd June 2009, 11:38 am

hey lovely, just had a peek, finally got the time!

I can see why you're unhappy and how were they thinking the tape would work??? Have you decided on what you'd like to do yet?

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next