Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got reply from Laderma

+5
nads
*Sally*
angelkitten1
Jessica
happywomble
9 posters

Go down

Got reply from Laderma Empty Got reply from Laderma

Post by happywomble 30th July 2009, 8:03 pm

Well girls, I was telling you I sent my PS some updated pics just to let her know I wasn't going mad and that there is summit wrong with my boob. This was her reply:

"your problem is a strong pectoralis muscle which is the reason of misshaping of your lower portion of your left breast"

She then went on to say:

"that through a proper massage (pulling your left breast implants down ) you can change the shape of your breast. However, we all agree that you would not benefit from further revision surgery in a near future and we do strongly recommend you to let the situation mature and review again in couple of months‘ time."

I cant see how massaging my breast DOWN will help fix it when the implant is clearly down already and pushing it down further would only make it worse, in my opinion. I replied asking if it was a problem with my muscle, could changing it to overs rectify it??? Any thoughts girls.
happywomble
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 327

Back to top Go down

Got reply from Laderma Empty Re: Got reply from Laderma

Post by Jessica 30th July 2009, 8:08 pm

That reply sounds like a real cop-out to me, they're trying to fob you off! If it is a problem with your muscle, perhaps what you suggest might help. May I have a peek at your pics? xxx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by happywomble 30th July 2009, 8:13 pm

I just dont understand if I have a problem with my muscle and the implant is right down anyways, how massaging it down will bring it up to where it should be.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'll PM you password.
happywomble
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 30th July 2009, 8:32 pm

Thanks for letting me see hun. I don't think massage will help this, that reply is definitely a cop out. From what I understand of your previous posts, they have already given you a re-op and don't want to give you another? They should be giving you a re-op as the problem has not been fixed. I don't really think putting the implants over the muscle will help either, although it is possible to do that. It looks as though they have not cut the pocket that the implant sits in properly or something and it needs to be revised. To be honest hun I wouldn't bother fighting with them to give you another re-op as if they do it's not guaranteed to fix it as it didn't the second time. I would get it fixed elsewhere and then sue them for medical negligence as they are totally out of order! xxxx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by happywomble 30th July 2009, 8:37 pm

Well I'm going to the UK for consults next month, see what they say. And if I can have a reop I'll have it in December with them. I think the pocket is wrong in my left boob, not a medical opinion but its lower than the right one and odd in shape. Defo dunno how massage will fix it. But hey, I'll give it a bash. Tks hon xx
happywomble
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 1st August 2009, 10:43 am

Give You hiya hunny, this is awful treatment from your ps and you most definately should see a lawyer about sueing hun.
you paid a hell of alot of money to make yourself look and feel better only to end up feeling worse, that is totally out of order and unacceptable.
i have seen your pics hun and no way massage or pulling the implant down is going to fix that, as you say i reckon it would only make it look worse if anything.
see what the other surgeons suggestions are and maybe get back to your own ps and say well this is what has been suggested by another surgeon.
i think maybe changing to overs would probably sort it hunny as they have to make new pockets then anyway.
just my opinion as when i had unders and was going to need pocket revision to fix my left one changing to overs instead fixed it and they are now perfect.....as much as they can be anyway.
good luck hun i have my fingers crossed for you.
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 2nd August 2009, 12:09 am

I'm stunned that they have treated you like this. Asking you continually to keep massaging and see what happens is just buying themselves more time imo.

Hope you have more luck with your UK consultations hunny. You deserve for your boobies to be put right like AK said.

xxxx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 2nd August 2009, 7:18 am

I agree with the other girls HW, this is a cop out and they're buying more time, I think switching to overs would help but it can be fixed if you stick with unders too. Hope your consults go well

x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by stacey12 2nd August 2009, 10:59 am

Awh, they seem like they can't accept they have messed up and are trying to pass you off so they don't have anyone on their "failed" list. Don't take any crap from them, make it clear that you are not happy and you want them to fix their mistake.
I think you should get a second opinion too, there are surgeons on "justbreastimplants.com" in the forum, surgeon section, you could send a photo to one of those and see what they say..or you could go to a few consultations and see other surgeons..

x

do you mind me seeing the pic?
stacey12
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 2nd August 2009, 11:17 am

Yeah definitely a cop out hun, at least when you have your consults you can get more opinions and hopefully another surgeon can fix the problem.

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 2nd August 2009, 5:17 pm

I agree hun, sounds like a cop out x

I would go elsewhere and then claim off them x

I don't know if overs will sort it, but it sounds like it may be an option worth asking a PS about sweety x
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 4th August 2009, 12:52 am

Shocked Aw HW!! Hug I take it that this 'muscle condition' was only detected and diagnosed after two operations...via a picture :suspect:

Do you feel that there response is professional, knowledgeable? correct?

Roll on your London consults....where you can have other opinions and advice to have two new boobies for christmas.

Thinking of you!! Give You xxxxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down