Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ahhhhhh I can't sleep :(

+3
doracina
Lisa34
Ruthaay
7 posters

Go down

ahhhhhh I can't sleep :( Empty ahhhhhh I can't sleep :(

Post by Ruthaay 16th May 2013, 3:43 am

I want to sleep I my back so badly!!! How are you going to last another 12 nights?! panic panic panic panic

Someone please tell me it gets easier? The pain on my lower back is horrible from trying to sleep like this. The 6 cushions pillows I have round me as awful. They do no work an nothing works!!!! God I'm so moody!!! What harm will I do by sleeping on my back for like 2 hours? I'm so bloody tired :-(
Ruthaay
Ruthaay
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 402

Back to top Go down

ahhhhhh I can't sleep :( Empty Re: ahhhhhh I can't sleep :(

Post by Lisa34 16th May 2013, 6:16 am

Aww huni x the sleeping is horrible! You only have to have your head raised slightly hun, you don't need to be sat bolt upright to sleep! Hope you get some snoozle soon xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruthaay 16th May 2013, 6:25 am

Really I thought I had to be upright. When I woke up I pretty much was flat because my body just can't do it! Wedgies and it pulls on my bra when I'm slowly slipping down
Doesn't help that my cats in heat and running around the house howling and woke the whole family up during the night panic panic panic xx
Ruthaay
Ruthaay
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 16th May 2013, 6:36 am

Lol@ your cat!! No as long as your head is above heart level its fine hun x I made the same mistake when I had mine, luckily I also had this forum and was told I just had to have my head raised. Thank god for bjsf lol xx how are you feeling ?
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruthaay 16th May 2013, 6:51 am

I'm know! BJSF is a life saver!! Answers all my questions and everyone is so lovely.

My cat howling is very annoying. Just howls and is trying to rub its bun in everyone's face! It's very loud and woke my daughter up and she upset because she said she could hear strange noises! Xx
Ruthaay
Ruthaay
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by doracina 16th May 2013, 6:55 am

Awwww, I spent the first week on the couch with pillows and used the back of the couch to lean my side against. For me it was easier than fighting with pillows and trying to bum shuffle in bed. Hope it get easier soon hun. x
doracina
doracina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruthaay 16th May 2013, 7:08 am

Thanks hun. I might try the couch. I know I will just get stressed in that room though because OH worn be keeping it as spotless as I Do. I might give it a go tonight when I'm trying to sleep xx
Ruthaay
Ruthaay
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 16th May 2013, 7:30 am

That's a good idea x it's worth a go! Can you put the cat out? Or in another room so she doesn't wake you and your daughter? My cat loves to sleep with my 2yr old, but she wakes him up sometimes! Cats eh....
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sezbaby2 16th May 2013, 7:48 am

My back is killing slept a little lower last night but I usually sleep on my front!
Is it just for 2 week? X
Sezbaby2
Sezbaby2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 411

Back to top Go down

Post by lisaB75 16th May 2013, 8:05 am

I had a better nights sleep last night was not so high in the bed and the sickness has gone this morning dance dance so I'm going to have a little shower as my ps said I could have quick showers from today then my husband is going to take me out for some lunch....will be good to get out the house. hope you get a better nights sleep tonight x
lisaB75
lisaB75
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruthaay 16th May 2013, 8:16 am

Lisa the cat is like howling really loud, it can be heard throughout the whole house. Normally my cat sleeps with my little girl too but because she's in heat I've been shutting her in the kitchen to try and minimise howling. Can't let her out because she will get pregnant :-( such a nightmare!!!

Sezbaby it says in my transform notes 14 nights.. I might tippex out the 1 so it's only 4 nights Hysterical

Lisa I'm so glad that the sickness has passed! It's not very nice :-( I was allowed to shower yesterday nut I haven't yet. I'm too scared!! I see my clinic tomorrow so might try and have one later. Xx
Ruthaay
Ruthaay
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sezbaby2 16th May 2013, 8:29 am

I can't believe u can shower that's brill but I'm with u ruthay I'd be scared!
It's weird how u prepare urself for it but ur not really prepared at all are u!?
My righty feels tight this morning must have slept funny, think they are farting as well!
X
Sezbaby2
Sezbaby2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 411

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruthaay 16th May 2013, 8:41 am

Yeah my surgeon says all his ladies can shower the next day because of his stitching. I'm way too scared though, I mean what if a boob falls off seeing stars haha. I'm too nervous!! ! Right feels tight as well! Xx
Ruthaay
Ruthaay
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th May 2013, 9:36 am

Try just using one pillow and a v-pillow for your head tonight Ruth. A pillow then under each arm, a pillow under your knees and a rolled towel in the small of your back. A hot water bottle helps too.

I'm not sure if you're stating in bed all the time. But it's best just to go to bed when you feel tired during the day and for bedtime at night. Other than that its best to be mobile, pottering around the house, possibly getting dressed and heading out for a little walk whilst we have no rain!!! Lol. The worst thing you can do for your back is 1. Sleep sat bolt upright. As long as your head is above your chest that's all that's necessary and 2. Stay in bed. Mobility really is the key to a better recovery.

You need to sleep 'propped up' for the 2 week hun to help your body absorb all the fluid that is surrounding the implant. It helps your body to naturally absorb it.

It does get better lovely. That pillow under your knees will make such a big difference too because it helps to take that pressure away from your back. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruthaay 16th May 2013, 10:01 am

Oh Cookie you are such a pro I've just arranged myself the way you have suggested with the hot water bottle under my back and the pillow under the knees. I feel much more comfortable. I have been moving around but I really want some sleep. Don't feel like I've slept much since surgery! I've shut the blinds now going to try and get some shut eye. Xx
Ruthaay
Ruthaay
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruthaay 16th May 2013, 10:08 am

Oh and I also used your tip about the sanitary pad under the sports bra so as to stop the feeling of the stitches rubbing on the band. It's working a treat! My OH was like where the hell did you get this idea? I was like from cookie!!! Haha :) xx
Ruthaay
Ruthaay
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by RayRayT 16th May 2013, 11:28 am

I been sleeping like how cookie said and I'm pretty much sleeping ok and i feel secure and don't move about ( or get wedgies, lol!)

My cat woke me up again last night too. He gets locked downstairs and had brought in a mouse to play with :( I woke to find what was either a poo or vomit (didnt want to inspect too closely) with half a mouse in it....eeeeeew and the other half by the back door :( Darn cats they are pain!
RayRayT
RayRayT
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th May 2013, 11:51 am

Ruthaay wrote:Oh Cookie you are such a pro I've just arranged myself the way you have suggested with the hot water bottle under my back and the pillow under the knees. I feel much more comfortable. I have been moving around but I really want some sleep. Don't feel like I've slept much since surgery! I've shut the blinds now going to try and get some shut eye. Xx

Ruthaay wrote:Oh and I also used your tip about the sanitary pad under the sports bra so as to stop the feeling of the stitches rubbing on the band. It's working a treat! My OH was like where the hell did you get this idea? I was like from cookie!!! Haha :) xx

Hahaha glad to be of help gorgeous - sweet dreams xxxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruthaay 16th May 2013, 1:37 pm

I managed to get an hour! Then my dad phoned which woke me up because he's round to try and fix my washing machine that went on fire on the morning of BA. Why he didn't phone OH I don't know :-( I was so comfy!!!! Xx
Ruthaay
Ruthaay
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lisaB75 16th May 2013, 7:36 pm

Hope you get a good nights sleep tonight! yes
lisaB75
lisaB75
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 89